Poor vs. good under eye support

D

Deleted member 20670

Iron
F989A876 3086 41BC A8E2 BCDD083DFC8F

Here’s a render I’ve created in blender. If you have the under eye support of the skull on the right, then how do you achieve the under eye support of the left? Modified Lefort III wouldn’t fix this problem, and no other surgery can. Someone prove me wrong.

you should just get a free skull model online and delete/edit the geometry cuz this looks like dog shit sorry :lul::lul: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
View attachment 1863300
Here’s a render I’ve created in blender. If you have the under eye support of the skull on the right, then how do you achieve the under eye support of the left? Modified Lefort III wouldn’t fix this problem, and no other surgery can. Someone prove me wrong.
bonemash

you should just get a free skull model online and delete/edit the geometry cuz this looks like dog shit sorry :lul::lul: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
tbh it looks good I wouldn't have been able to make something like that

View attachment 1863300
Mewing thanks chewing while taking steroids and HGH. U need frequent sutures disruption events (increase suture activity) NCR seems good for this but generally has questionable safety. Stuff like MSE can be good as well. Then u flowed faster bone remodeling and increase muscle strength faster using roids and HGH helps. The issue u will run into that u cannot undo is that as an adult your skull is larger and thus will take longer to remodel.

Surgically it is is possible but nobody has come up with a full surgical correction of CFD (that comes close).

you should just get a free skull model online and delete/edit the geometry cuz this looks like dog shit sorry :lul::lul: :ROFLMAO:
It’s not exactly accurate, but my objective was to illustrate an idea. If you know of any good skull models that are free I’ll recreate the render using it.
Mewing thanks chewing while taking steroids and HGH. U need frequent sutures disruption events (increase suture activity) NCR seems good for this but generally has questionable safety. Stuff like MSE can be good as well. Then u flowed faster bone remodeling and increase muscle strength faster using roids and HGH helps. The issue u will run into that u cannot undo is that as an adult your skull is larger and thus will take longer to remodel.

Surgically it is is possible but nobody has come up with a full surgical correction of CFD (that comes close).
There is no evidence that bone-smashing or mewing work. Studies have disproven their effectiveness; non-invasive treatments won’t change much unfortunately. Maybe it’s debatable. What’s CFD though?

Last edited:
It’s not exactly accurate, but my objective was to illustrate an idea. If you know of any good skull models that are free I’ll recreate the render using it.

There is no evidence that bone-smashing or mewing work. Studies have disproven their effectiveness; non-invasive treatments won’t change much unfortunately. What’s CFD though?
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

infra implants + a couple of soft procedure

infra implants + a couple of soft procedure
The problem with implants is that the structure of the skull is never changed during the operation. And you can tell because of many factors, but probably the biggest giveaway is the fact that the zygomaticus muscle origins are never mobilized, even with rim augmentation. Only osteotomies can fix this problem, and many other problems. What I’m trying to say is that the muscles attached to your cheeks are never raised with implants, and this “gives it away”. Implants are only lumps, and they cannot hide your true skeletal structure, and for numerous reasons. Here’s a new render I made to show what I mean. The skull on the left has a vertical orbital rim recession. This is a ct scan of a skull as opposed to the skull model on the right; it’s difficult to find a skull with recessed orbital rims and this is the only one I have. Although the lower half of the skull is gone, you can still make out a bit of the zygoma on the right. Note the difference in structure of the orbital rims.

Attachments

• 5308CAB5-5BC4-4D97-9A13-ADC7A03C4B03.jpeg
    5308CAB5-5BC4-4D97-9A13-ADC7A03C4B03.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
The problem with implants is that the structure of the skull is never changed during the operation. And you can tell because of many factors, but probably the biggest giveaway is the fact that the zygomaticus muscle origins are never mobilized, even with rim augmentation. Only osteotomies can fix this problem, and many other problems. What I’m trying to say is that the muscles attached to your cheeks are never raised with implants, and this “gives it away”. Implants are only lumps, and they cannot hide your true skeletal structure, and for numerous reasons. Here’s a new render I made to show what I mean. The skull on the left has a vertical orbital rim recession. This is a ct scan of a skull as opposed to the skull model on the right; it’s difficult to find a skull with recessed orbital rims and this is the only one I have. Although the lower half of the skull is gone, you can still make out a bit of the zygoma on the right. Note the difference in structure of the orbital rims.
ah okay high iq reply tbh.

i think just inject fillers.

I think i also saw something about cartilage on undereyes.

ah okay high iq reply tbh.

i think just inject fillers.

I think i also saw something about cartilage on undereyes.
Thanks. The cartilage thing sounds interesting, I’ll have to check it out.

View attachment 1863300
infraorbital implants + volufiline

foids cannot see under skin bro lol, most people aren't aspie enough to guess you have infra implants JFL

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
foids cannot see under skin bro lol, most people aren't aspie enough to guess you have infra implants JFL
In short, look at the pictures. Less yellow (eye exposure) is more attractive. If you have too much eye exposure, you look like the right picture.
Humans who have smaller orbital volumes are perceived to have higher genetic value because their eyes are more resistant to potential damage. If your orbital floors are recessed, chances are your orbitals are larger, your eyes are more exposed, and are consequently more vulnerable to damage. Assigning plastic or filler to the surface of your cheekbones does nothing to reduce the volume of the orbitals. Look at the two pictures I included. The highlighted region of both of their eyes cannot be changed without osteotomies. You cannot move what is under the highlighted region (the orbital floor and zygomaticus muscles) “up” without changing the bone structure. That’s why implant results are never satisfying- even orbital floor implants will not move up the zygomaticus muscles.

Attachments

• DE5F46D2-1CF0-40CF-9155-5DDE927E9ADF.jpeg
    DE5F46D2-1CF0-40CF-9155-5DDE927E9ADF.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 00A609D6-3477-49D4-B71E-348647556F98.jpeg
    00A609D6-3477-49D4-B71E-348647556F98.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
29D286C2 8161 4DF3 9374 0AAFFF69EB7B

This explains what I’m talking about much better. The cheekbones must move “up.”The area of the orbit must be reduced.

@RealSurgerymax

What are your thoughts on this? Implants would be a give away, as the entire structure of the face (not just the bones), will not move up, and there will be a discrepancy between the muscular positions and bone placement. Haven't seen anybody mention this up till now.