Popularitymaxxing

realantoniomontana

realantoniomontana

Deletedmember
Where do you think popularitymaxxing applies? In real life or social media life?

popular = good face

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
depends, if ur in highschool u can probably get away with being short and still be highly popular
Brother, I am popular in the neighborhood I live in, I am a street vendor and I have a popular position in the neighborhood I live in. What do you think my chances are in the dating business?
The only thing missing in this damn life is height

Brother, I am popular in the neighborhood I live in, I am a street vendor and I have a popular position in the neighborhood I live in. What do you think my chances are in the dating business?
The only thing missing in this damn life is height
depends were u live
i live in aus and anyone under 5'10 is invisible

depends were u live
i live in aus and anyone under 5'10 is invisible
I have business intelligence, high IQ, htn face, but I am short, God gave me everything when she created me, she cut me short jfl(dişil

popular = good face
Popular = TRUSTWORTHY face + high oxytocin + extroverted + not subhumanly short or 2 heads taller then the average man

In other words a non-threatening but interesting and fun guy but this is when talking popularity with both genders

If you want to be very popular but amongst men testosterone plays a much bigger role

• +1
Reactions: realantoniomontana, Softboymaxx and soover4me
status in social settings correlates highly with testosterone
Amongst men yes, but amongst women I would say oxytocin is much more valuable as women are sexually aroused by attractive testosterone high men but dont really want to be their friend

Popularity = generally good genetics

• Woah
Popularity is normally related to attractiveness

popular kids are always goodlooking and/or tall
unless now 5'3 currys are the cool kids in school :feelskek:
not where i live, most popular guys are ugly lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
I think popularity is hanging around with the right people and low inhib

• +1
Popular = TRUSTWORTHY face + high oxytocin + extroverted + not subhumanly short or 2 heads taller then the average man

In other words a non-threatening but interesting and fun guy but this is when talking popularity with both genders

If you want to be very popular but amongst men testosterone plays a much bigger role
I won then

Bro come to pm

about what you wrote

@OptimusMaxxer look to pm