Porn literally made me asexual...

D

Deleted member 11126

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
11,722
Reputation
14,476
It's been a week or 2 since I watched it and I still feel no attraction at all to real women.

Really fried my brain so much only the most extreme things make me feel anything. I don't know if I regret it or not but its nice that I no longer even wake up with erections like I used to.

I feel like even if there was a naked woman in my room I would need to watch porn to get hard and fuck her.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 22930
Start sniffing female feet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Nowadays, within 15 mins, u can see as many beautiful attractive women as some lord or king would have in his entire life.

Porn is an absolute mind killer, but its too legit to quit boyos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Nowadays, within 15 mins, u can see as many beautiful attractive women as some lord or king would have in his entire life.

Porn is an absolute mind killer, but its too legit to quit boyos
At first I liked it because it distracted me from no real girls but it started to warp what I am into and I could see it was dragging me in a weird direction.

I really am convinced porn creates a lot of the freaks in society. Trannies rapists ect
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 11126
porn is al incels have
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Strange how it’s so widely accepted (mostly by redditors). Never get an erection even when seeing a hot girl in public and my erections are weak as fuck. Gives you weird fetishes too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Strange how it’s so widely accepted (mostly by redditors). Never get an erection even when seeing a hot girl in public and my erections are weak as fuck. Gives you weird fetishes too.
Its the same as any drug... Only not only does it mess with baseline dopamine it all messes with your sexuality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713

Similar threads

incomplete
Replies
0
Views
29
incomplete
incomplete
Z
Replies
4
Views
73
moongazing
moongazing
Avillionre
Replies
5
Views
40
Avillionre
Avillionre
roidar
Replies
5
Views
70
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
iamnothing
Replies
3
Views
23
iamnothing
iamnothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top