POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO INJECTING T?? LOW T NIGGAS GTFIH ASAP

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
i’ve recently been reading about vince girondas 36 egg diet and heard how due to the crazy amount of cholesterol in eggs, it increased T to the extent of feeling like he was on a cycle.

now 36 eggs imo is far too much for me or any normal jewman to handle so i did some research.

it seems that beef brain contains 3100 FUCKING mgs of cholesterol per 100g:dafuckfeels: insane amounts. all of that cholesterol for only 151 calories too and decently high in other nutrients and minerals.

36 eggs contain around 8000-9000 mg of cholesterol and imo will overload you on nutrients and minerals, fucking up the balances you should try to achieve so they are not the best option especially when compared to beef brain.

going straight to the butchers and picking some up as soon as i’m done typing up this thread.

raw beef liver + raw beef brain maxxing or volcel

that’s all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
36 eggs a day like 4$ a day

Test e vial costs 25$ for 2.5 months

25/70<4$ a day and more efficacous

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Danish_Retard and Moggable
Why don't you just skip eating the cow brains and inject prions directly into your brain. Fucking retard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18814 and Lev Peshkov
Interesting. I have 1335 testosterone natural and also have A bit high cholesterol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18814
Why don't you just skip eating the cow brains and inject prions directly into your brain. Fucking retard.
fuarkkk u mirin 3100mg cholesterol per 100g??

i’ve recently been reading about vince girondas 36 egg diet and heard how due to the crazy amount of cholesterol in eggs, it increased T to the extent of feeling like he was on a cycle.

now 36 eggs imo is far too much for me or any normal jewman to handle so i did some research.

it seems that beef brain contains 3100 FUCKING mgs of cholesterol per 100g:dafuckfeels: insane amounts. all of that cholesterol for only 151 calories too and decently high in other nutrients and minerals.

36 eggs contain around 8000-9000 mg of cholesterol and imo will overload you on nutrients and minerals, fucking up the balances you should try to achieve so they are not the best option especially when compared to beef brain.

going straight to the butchers and picking some up as soon as i’m done typing up this thread.

raw beef liver + raw beef brain maxxing or volcel

that’s all
that sounds unhealthy af tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18814
no alternative. the xenoestrogen cartel is powerful and whateve you're drinking right now probably contains megadoses of micro plastics or phytoestrogens

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
no alternative. the xenoestrogen cartel is powerful and whateve you're drinking right now probably contains megadoses of micro plastics or phytoestrogens
jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18814 and Lygodactylus

Eating it rotten is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
Ice your balls lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16834
Cold showers+good sleep+ gym= High T mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I've been trying to work my way up to 3 packs of eggs a day, but can't afford it. :feelswhy:
I eat 2-4 daily tho.

you need optimally from 800mg to 1000mg of cholesterol
so 4 eggs are enough and you will get the rest from other sources, beef/meat etc..

no need for higher levels
since you're not going to use it either way
your body needs a certain amount since your horomones are limited by your genetic expression

in short, 1000mg will be of no difference from 8000mg
hormonal wise

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814 and Lygodactylus
you need optimally from 800mg to 1000mg of cholesterol
so 4 eggs are enough and you will get the rest from other sources, beef/meat etc..

no need for higher levels
since you're not going to use it either way
your body needs a certain amount since your horomones are limited by your genetic expression

in short, 1000mg will be of no difference from 8000mg
hormonal wise
Most based assyrian:feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
just spend all your money on eggs and get a heart attack theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and germanlooks
just spend all your money on eggs and get a heart attack theory
For real.
Before I eat 36 eggs a day I rather just straight up inject testosterone. Probably „healthier“ after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 19036 and fjor2096
For real.
Before I eat 36 eggs a day I rather just straight up inject testosterone. Probably „healthier“ after all
man says chloestrol boost will generate T. this mf gonna die at 30 from an heart attack :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
man says chloestrol boost will generate T. this mf gonna die at 30 from an heart attack :lul:
437CA6F9 D03F 4CC2 89EB 51BAB21D49F5
jfl at you falling for the jewish cholesterol psyop:lul: your T will explode if you do that and you will be a High T Cel instead of a Low T Cel:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
View attachment 1676631jfl at you falling for the jewish cholesterol psyop:lul: your T will explode if you do that and you will be a High T Cel instead of a Low T Cel:ogre:
I like bacon but its high in cholesterol. I'm femmaxing you see. Oh well, only soy for me then.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787