Possible carrer/job choices...

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
... for someone with dominant intrapersonal and decent verbal but low logical/mathematical inteligence.

For someone that is creative, has shortest attention span of all time and is daydreaming for a whole day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BrettyBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
commenting cuz i have the exact same atributes

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bus driver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute, BrahminBoss, Patient A and 12 others
... for someone with dominant intrapersonal and decent verbal but low logical/mathematical inteligence.

For someone that is creative, has shortest attention span of all time and is daydreaming for a whole day
if you like to work with people, you can do pretty much all jobs

if you are ugly and don't want to get mogged constantly, then there are almost no jobs obviously

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 6963
Actually im a terrible driver becouse bad attention span.

@CookiesAndCream what are your thoughts?
Take the farmer pill tbh
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
You need logic aka maths in every high paying job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and hebbewem
Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
You need logic aka maths in every high paying job
Well, not every but most of them yes. Those jobs are pure suffering anyway. Being entrepreneur propably demands more versatile type of inteligence

tbh if you are shit at STEM you won't have a good career.

Richard branson? Stem is not everything, i would say that its only enough for having conventional upper middle class job.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Medicine, dentistry and surgery are the only exceptions to what you're saying.

Custromer interaction based jobs might be your strength. You'll get decent money once you have experience, but nothing crazy enough to make you rich or high status. Aim for jobs that are flexible, low-stress and satisfactory instead of high paying and stress-inducing ones.

Aim for jobs that are flexible, low-stress and satisfactory instead of high paying and stress-inducing ones.
Yes, if u want to get rich and u acxept stress/risk, start your own buisness.

An artist like a painter, sculptor, performance artist, freeform dancer, etc.

• So Sad
Medicine, dentistry and surgery are the only exceptions to what you're saying.

Custromer interaction based jobs might be your strength. You'll get decent money once you have experience, but nothing crazy enough to make you rich or high status. Aim for jobs that are flexible, low-stress and satisfactory instead of high paying and stress-inducing ones.
Those are STEM

Richard branson? Stem is not everything, i would say that its only enough for having conventional upper middle class job.
Its the easiest way of getting a good paying job, in other industries you won't make enough unless you're Vince Gilligan tier

Those are STEM
There's a large number of people who claim that it doesn't fall into the STEM category. It's hard to say.
Yes, if u want to get rich and u acxept stress/risk, start your own buisness.
To each his own. If you're after money and you're ready to take the stress/risk lifestyle, then go for it.

KGB spy. You don't talk much except to your friends and your commander. You don't need to be good at maths except if you are an officer or sniper. You can have short attention span because you only go in for a mission of a few hours then you go back home. You can daydream in the plane on the way to your objective and you need to be creative to assasinate dissidents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918

Youtuber
NFT maker
Tiktoker

• JFL

Dominant interpersonal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀

Male stripper

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh

literaly me

wtf is STEMpill
Where you try to get a STEM degree to get a STEM job that pays above the national average that will attract the ladies.

• JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Where you try to get a STEM degree to get a STEM job that pays above the national average that will attract the ladies.
> STEM Job
> Attracting women

pick one

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and quakociaptockh
a realization that you suck as a man cause you cant do STEM well
every curry wants to be engineer jfl

if you do STEM, you suck as a man

if you are succesful without working in STEM you are Chad

>Stem Job
>afford surgeries
>Attract women
jfl pay your 50k student loans first
and how are you gonna attract quality woman when you are wageslaving 75% of your life

• +1
jfl pay your 50k student loans first
and how are you gonna attract quality woman when you are wageslaving 75% of your life
You can pay off any loan with like a year of work or just with internship money.
Tinder only takes 20 mins out of your day.

You can pay off any loan with like a year of work or just with internship money.
Tinder only takes 20 mins out of your day.
"Tinder"

"Quality Woman"

pick one.

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
Jfl at you for thinking there are woman who are virgins or some shit in your 20s.
JFL at you wage slaving for 40 years in order to betabuxx white sluts

• +1
> STEM Job
> Attracting women

pick one
It's just a bad stereotype not a bad job.

If ur good looking and work in stem it's going to be seen as a sexier than average job bcuz u make good money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
JFL at you wage slaving for 40 years in order to betabuxx white sluts
All women are sluts also most people work like 5 years and then retire with their investments.

• +1
It's just a bad stereotype not a bad job.

If ur good looking and work in stem it's going to be seen as a sexier than average job bcuz u make good money.
STEM = science, technology, engineering, mathematics

your life will be boring as fuck and no woman will want to be with you for anything else than money

30 year old roastie will stay with you because you have a STEM job, but you will hate your life and she will hate you too because she couldn't get Dark Triad CIA commander to commit to her.

All women are sluts also most people work like 5 years and then retire with their investments.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was literally a criminal hacker that was working with multi millionares. It takes atleast 5 years to become wealthy as a criminal hacker with 10+ years of experience. You are coping your ass off.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was literally a criminal hacker that was working with multi millionares. It takes atleast 5 years to become wealthy as a criminal hacker with 10+ years of experience. You are coping your ass off.
keep seething. Its not hard to make money off assets if you live well below your income level.

STEM = science, technology, engineering, mathematics

your life will be boring as fuck and no woman will want to be with you for anything else than money

30 year old roastie will stay with you because you have a STEM job, but you will hate your life and she will hate you too because she couldn't get Dark Triad CIA commander to commit to her.
My courses are for engineering university qualification and girls don't find it subhuman. They just think that there are a lot of incels who do it but as i said if ur not they'll like it. My ex even wanted to get into programming.

My courses are for engineering university qualification and girls don't find it subhuman. They just think that there are a lot of incels who do it but as i said if ur not they'll like it. My ex even wanted to get into programming.
Your ex is probably 1 psl, average at everything and needs to go to college to not end up a wagie at mcdonalds. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
keep seething. Its not hard to make money off assets if you live well below your income level.
Which fucking assets? you said this a few days ago as well. Let me turn my brain on again for you.

Get this through your thick skull. You are a prolatarian. You produce profits for your boss, a member of the bourgeosie. Assets benetif the bourgeosie and if you do not own any means of capital production you will not benefit from assets.

The only assetst that are possible for a working class person to grow on is crypto. But even that you will have no idea how to use it to gain capital because you studied at university and don't have the right people around you to grow with. It's over for you keep coping about how succesful you are to your mom that forces you to be a beta wagie to take care of her when she is old and worthless.

shes not 1psl but she is average at everything. which is the reason why she is a uni cuck
There's nothing more cucked than the military. Bunch of old men raping you while ur making minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Which fucking assets? you said this a few days ago as well. Let me turn my brain on again for you.

Get this through your thick skull. You are a prolatarian. You produce profits for your boss, a member of the bourgeosie. Assets benetif the bourgeosie and if you do not own any means of capital production you will not benefit from assets.

The only assetst that are possible for a working class person to grow on is crypto. But even that you will have no idea how to use it to gain capital because you studied at university and don't have the right people around you to grow with. It's over for you keep coping about how succesful you are to your mom that forces you to be a beta wagie to take care of her when she is old and worthless.
I live alone and I made like 80x on my amd investment which is why I live comfy.

There's nothing more cucked than the military. Bunch of old men raping you while ur making minimum wage
Cope. Green Berets make 70-100k on average, have good connections with competent and smart people that will be succesful and share job prospects and you will have better chances at every job because of your service.

Johnny Kim = astronaut, navy seal, doctor

Many spec ops ppl build succesful company that succeed only because of the name "special forces"

cope some more.

It's literally the best option by far, and it's a great life of adventure and virtues, not getting cuked by Brad that wants a promotion or Karen that is mad no one wants her 59 year old coochie. You are on the path of destruction my friend and you already know it otherwise you wouldnt be coping so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568