Possible carrer/job choices...

I live alone and I made like 80x on my amd investment which is I live comfy.
"comfy"

"80x"

you probably made like 500 bucks

max 20k, you didnt even make 20k. just stop the cope man you know you are cucked

if you are stem you could be a chad at nsa hacking kim yung uns phone to see his dickpics and learning the real manipulation of stocks and crypto and growing rich but youre taking "knowledge" from a university betabuxxer that sucked dick for are tenure position after 10-15 years of minimum wage lecturing and hating his life

he hates his life so much he wants you to beocme just like him

cope more

Attachments

• _110716267_dsc00368.jpeg
    _110716267_dsc00368.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
"comfy"

"80x"

you probably made like 500 bucks

max 20k, you didnt even make 20k. just stop the cope man you know you are cucked

if you are stem you could be a chad at nsa hacking kim yung uns phone to see his dickpics and learning the real manipulation of stocks and crypto and growing rich but youre taking "knowledge" from a university betabuxxer that sucked dick for are tenure position after 10-15 years of minimum wage lecturing and hating his life

he hates his life so much he wants you to beocme just like him

cope more
I go to university for the connections and the party life more than anything.

I go to university for the connections and the party life more than anything.
which fucking connections? you just said you are proletariat. even if you go to oxford high class uni which i dont even think you can afford it doesnt matter which connections you make because all of the people you want connections with are nepotists.

> party life
> being succesful

gosh youre such a fucking dork fucking hell i need to delete my account

youre retarded and you know you are retarded but you are too much of a bitch to get your life together.

to all young guys here

at some point in uni its over. you will have spent too much money, invested too much time and are already 2-4 years into uni to quit to do something more worthwile. at that point its over and thats when the worst copes come.

in uni you have like 1-2 years to become succesful if you dont make it its absolutely over, and this is coming from someone who was succesful. use your brain before just jumping into something.

the life script destroys lives.

which fucking connections? you just said you are proletariat. even if you go to oxford high class uni which i dont even think you can afford it doesnt matter which connections you make because all of the people you want connections with are nepotists.

> party life
> being succesful

youre retarded and you know you are retarded but you are too much of a bitch to get your life together.
You don't even pay rent or have your own car.

You don't even pay rent or have your own car.
youre entire comment is cucked

"you dont provide monthly sustenance for your landlord"
yes paying a landlord is such a fucking virtue

i do pay rent, but i will buy an appartment next year

"you dont subject yourself to monthly payments with interest on a shitty car"
im not even gonna respond to this, if you write one more dumbass thing im just gonna ignore your delusional ass

Last edited:
I know you're actually retarded and very autistic
another ad hominem you are worse than an incel

at least incels see the reality

you think being a slave is a fucking virtue oml

you are actually the dumbest and most delusional person ive met on the internet and ive seen some real shit

another ad hominem you are worse than an incel

at least incels see the reality

you think being a slave is a fucking virtue oml

you are actually the dumbest and most delusional person ive met on the internet and ive seen some real shit
I haven't worked in a year and been living comfy off my gains but I can always just apply for a job and work from home.

I haven't worked in a year and been living comfy off my gains but I can always just apply for a job and work from home.
translation: "I am a parasite to the world and my family and living off of the suffering of some white collar worker in a 2nd world country but if my little money runs out I can still subject myself to perpetual servitude to a company and kid myself I'm playing the game the right way"

just idiotic.

translation: "I am a parasite to the world and my family and living off of the suffering of some white collar worker in a 2nd world country but if my little money runs out I can still subject myself to perpetual servitude to a company and kid myself I'm playing the game the right way"

just idiotic.
Keep barking for me and coping. You are too dumb for stem and seethe.

Keep barking for me and coping. You are too dumb for stem and seethe.
Your attentionspan is so fucking limited

I have SANS certificates, OSCP, OSWE and I know complex analysis and some number theory.

Cope more you are a genetic loser and you cannot help it. Your brain is too small to comprehend the reality of the world. You are like worse than a pig that is being led to the slaughter because atleast the pig knows whats going on. You fucking retard.

I cant anymore you too fucking dumb

I have SANS certificates, OSCP, OSWE and I know complex analysis and some number theory.

Cope more you are a genetic loser and you cannot help it. Your brain is too small to comprehend the reality of the world. You are like worse than a pig that is being led to the slaughter because atleast the pig knows whats going on. You fucking retard.
i fucking explained how to be a succesful criminal hacker in another thread but you just cant understand you fucking rabid subhuman

post a picture of your mother i want to see what she looks like

>complex analysis and number theory
That is undergrad level shit. Jfl at you for thinking this is a flex. Certs have been a meme since the late 2000s in tech too.

>complex analysis and number theory
That is undergrad level shit. Jfl at you for thinking this is a flex. Certs have been a meme since the late 2000s in tech too.
Dude you are beyond helping. Ignored. Enjoy your cucked slavish "life"

You'll actually never know what it means to be "living" because the bourgeosie will never allow it. Tragic for you. My advice from someone whos been there done that is to just rope. It's over for you, not in terms of women because thats your only cope. But you life is just over. There is nothing of value and when you die there is nothing of value. Even if you leave behind a legacy it will be worthless like your genetics are. Your speech here is the results of your worthless genetics and it's a reflection of the boy you are and always will be

tragic and brutal for you. even oreo man is better than you

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
Dude you are beyond helping. Ignored. Enjoy your cucked slavish "life"

You'll actually never know what it means to be "living" because the bourgeosie will never allow it. Tragic for you. My advice from someone whos been there done that is to just rope. It's over for you, not in terms of women because thats your only cope. But you life is just over. There is nothing of value and when you die there is nothing of value. Even if you leave behind a legacy it will be worthless like your genetics are. Your speech here is the results of your worthless genetics and it's a reflection of the boy you are and always will be

tragic and brutal for you. even oreo man is better than you
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

every curry wants to be engineer jfl

if you do STEM, you suck as a man

if you are succesful without working in STEM you are Chad
Its Not just STEM bro i suck at car repairing , i would prolly suck as a bussiness man, only thing i Like doing is LARPing as Jordan Peterson im front of The mirror and coping with combat sports

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

> party life
> being succesful

Stop LARPing as some badass on this site no one is buying it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Its Not just STEM bro i suck at car repairing , i would prolly suck as a bussiness man, only thing i Like doing is LARPing as Jordan Peterson im front of The mirror and coping with combat sports
cope you can do anything if you work hard enough if you are not subhuman

Genetics > hard work

You are The one coping
Cope. You can have all the genetics you want but if you are a lazy shit eathing chips all day in your moms basement (which you dont have because you are a slav in poverty) then you will get nowhere.

But it's over for you anyways because you are lazy and have subhuman genetics.

Cope. You can have all the genetics you want but if you are a lazy shit eathing chips all day in your moms basement (which you dont have because you are a slav in poverty) then you will get nowhere.

But it's over for you anyways because you are lazy and have subhuman genetics.
PM me your pics and write your name and username on paper.

I mogg you

PM me your pics and write your name and username on paper.

I mogg you
me and my gf on vacation

we mog you and your slav dog mother

Attachments

• op-vakantie.jpeg
    op-vakantie.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal and Lihito
... for someone with dominant intrapersonal and decent verbal but low logical/mathematical inteligence.

For someone that is creative, has shortest attention span of all time and is daydreaming for a whole day
I liked my pepsi salesman job (it's fun) and this is coming from someone that has is completely dependent on amphetamines like Adderall to even pass school.

you stocked your stores and get an ipad to write the orders for everything that goes into your territory.

this job was... I happened to have a rich area, I was near a 70,000 annual gross.

When I was a salesman, I was paying some gook to do a GED / associates degree because for me to work a 6th day at pepsi was 300 dollars so in terms of time efficiency, all I had to do was work a few 6 day work weeks for Jackie Chan to do my courses for me...

even when I was big into runescape rather than grind the game for 1 - 2 mil an hour... I would rather just work one long 6th day and buy the gold... time efficiency my time is more valuable to work... you know?

this all played into the role of ending up in prison, my academic struggles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9568
Your ex is probably 1 psl, average at everything and needs to go to college to not end up a wagie at mcdonalds. Brutal
we forget that foids also face lookism on workplace, all these ugly whores can't have an HR job.

we forget that foids also face lookism on workplace, all these ugly whores can't have an HR job.
HR jobs are filled with ugly whores because the pretty ones don't ahve to work

i'm aware but not everyone can get an HR job
So the best Ogres get them whilst the bottom ogres parasite on government handouts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I liked my pepsi salesman job (it's fun) and this is coming from someone that has is completely dependent on amphetamines like Adderall to even pass school.

you stocked your stores and get an ipad to write the orders for everything that goes into your territory.

this job was... I happened to have a rich area, I was near a 70,000 annual gross.

When I was a salesman, I was paying some gook to do a GED / associates degree because for me to work a 6th day at pepsi was 300 dollars so in terms of time efficiency, all I had to do was work a few 6 day work weeks for Jackie Chan to do my courses for me...

even when I was big into runescape rather than grind the game for 1 - 2 mil an hour... I would rather just work one long 6th day and buy the gold... time efficiency my time is more valuable to work... you know?

this all played into the role of ending up in prison, my academic struggles
sounds like a fun job, what is it like, you call the random food chains etc and sell or mostly logistics? I will aim for HVAC sales after finish my AA degree.

to all young guys here

at some point in uni its over. you will have spent too much money, invested too much time and are already 2-4 years into uni to quit to do something more worthwile. at that point its over and thats when the worst copes come.

in uni you have like 1-2 years to become succesful if you dont make it its absolutely over, and this is coming from someone who was succesful. use your brain before just jumping into something.

the life script destroys lives.
You have to consider that student dept isn't a thing everywhere.
In most European countries Uni is very affordable (a few 100€ per year).

You're thinking too binary when it comes to the military, probably because of personal experiences...

youre basically a grown up child. try NFTs or art