Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

H

hairyballscel

✡︎
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase.

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:

Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

Giphy 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, angelo, MadTwatter and 138 others
Okay but how do I put it in my dark blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
  • +1
I NEED THIS SHIT MIRIN OPS IQ

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Deleted member 6128, MarstonAlloy and 12 others
@goat2x @Chadelite @lifestyle21873 @Good_Little_Goy @retard

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Ah okay so I just take this drug orally and it should make my dark blue eyes light blue within what period of time?
i don;t think the study notes the time period

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Darkstrand, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Ah okay so I just take this drug orally and it should make my dark blue eyes light blue within what period of time?
Your dark blue eyes are dark blue not because of melanin buddy. It is because of a certain thing called stroma thickness.
People who have thicker stroma layers in their iris have a lighter shade eyes, people who have thinner stroma layers have darker shade eyes.
If you had more melanin, your eyecolor would have been green. You have no melanin to reduce with this.
What you need is to get thicker stroma, and Im not sure if thats possible with any drug or not.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Yerico7, N1c and 26 others
Your dark blue eyes are dark blue not because of melanin buddy. It is because of a certain thing called stroma thickness.
People who have thicker stroma layers in their iris have a lighter shade eyes, people who have thinner stroma layers have darker shade eyes.
If you had more melanin, your eyecolor would have been green. You have no melanin to reduce with this.
What you need is to get thicker stroma, and Im not sure if thats possible with any drug or not.
Thanks, so basically just wait for stroma surgery

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, chaddyboi66, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
it can still get lighter tho
Byakugan

achieve byakugan with this drug or death in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 15004, Biiyo03 and 35 others
This is why I still browse this forum, because of the off chance we get interesting high iq, effort threads like this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 8856, Averagecel and 43 others
This is why I still browse this forum, because of the off chance we get interesting high iq, effort threads like this.
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 906, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
@Kingkellz pin this or put in best of best tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Darkstrand, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
At doses exceeding 2000 mg/day, some degree of sedation or feeling of fatigue may persist. Doses of 2000-4000 mg/day can result in anxiety or agitated depression, neuromuscular effects (including fine tremor of the hands, gross tremor of the trunk, tightening of the jaw with trismus), diarrhea, and decreased salivation with dry mouth.

The acute toxicity of metyrosine was 442 mg/kg and 752 mg/kg in the female mouse and rat respectively.

The study recommends 100mg to 500mg

But problems start to occur at 2000mg, so don't exceed 1500mg i guess

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Chad69, JizzFarmer and 3 others
no way
is this consistently effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
no way
is this consistently effective
maybe, price is a massive problem doe, its really fucking expensive, but i think results are long term, gonna experiment on myself when im older

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Good_Little_Goy, joeveniro and 3 others
isnt melanin needed for your skin aswell?
i mean id i took this id become an albino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 4416 and 16 others
maybe, price is a massive problem doe, its really fucking expensive, but i think results are long term, gonna experiment on myself when im older
yoo this is crazy where did u find this study
if its real this is a game changer

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6785, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
yoo this is crazy where did u find this study
if its real this is a game changer
literally just stumbled on it last night lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912

is this is it?

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
How much would you need to pay per month with a 500mg dose ?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
Holy shit is it 100-500mg daily? If yes I guess it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
Holy shit is it 100-500mg daily? If yes I guess it's over.
yh the study says daily dose, but they didn't test long term results,

daily dosing might not be necessary, but either way this is reserved for richcels, price is the biggest problem here, best thing to do would be trying to get a prescription or you could buy it for a very cheap price of the dark web

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912
Watch thread
Watch this thread…
  • and receive email notifications
  • without receiving email notifications

Watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

View attachment 601166
Seems nice in theory but wouldnt eye color turn back to "normal" after we stopped using this drug ?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4416, Slayerino and 6 others
Seems nice in theory but wouldnt eye color turn back to "normal" after we stopped using this drug ?
no way to know, long term results weren't studied

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912
2020 08 19 162948

It's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, anactualdude, Biiyo03 and 54 others
Stop Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) activation by using DMHF (2,5-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3 (2H)-furanone).'" MSH inhibitors and bleaching agents, when used in combination with the other methods described here, could intensify the bleaching effect and help to achieve the goal of lightening the color of the eye in a shorter span of time.

I will make another thread soon, outlining a cheaper maybe more effective method to lighten eyes using some of the info above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, joeveniro, Darkstrand and 6 others
Stop Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) activation by using DMHF (2,5-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3 (2H)-furanone).'" MSH inhibitors and bleaching agents, when used in combination with the other methods described here, could intensify the bleaching effect and help to achieve the goal of lightening the color of the eye in a shorter span of time.

I will make another thread soon, outlining a cheaper maybe more effective method to lighten eyes using some of the info above
tag me
thread got stickied btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
tag me aswell buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 1680 and hairyballscel
Holy shit i have chance

• +1
  • Love it
Holy shit i have chance
this drug probably isn't feasible, way to expensive, but the way it works is what we need to look into, and that is tyrosinase inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and SadnessWYJ
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1

Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

View attachment 601115

View attachment 601148

View attachment 601166
This is actually insane mods put this in best of the best asap @Lorsss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Storma? Isn't that too dangerous?
no , this drug works by inhibiting tyrosinase, which is the enzyme needed for melanin synthesis, im trying to find stuff that works the same way but is more affordable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3635

View attachment 601115

View attachment 601148

View attachment 601166
I had blue eyes as a kid but it somehow turned in to green later on in life do you think this could help me ?

• +1
I had blue eyes as a kid but it somehow turned in to green later on in life do you think this could help me ?
I think this happens to most caucasians. I had blue eyes and they turned hazel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Mr.cope, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
green eyes have more melanin than blue eyes, so yes it could tbh

but this specific drug is likely a dead end, its just way too expensive, its the mechanism by which it works that matter the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3635
I think this happens to most caucasians. I had blue eyes and they turned hazel.
jfl, i have had bordeline black eyes since birth :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 906, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
good thread tbhngl

• +1
  • Love it
It would become like niggers wearing wigs, nothing special.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stare, Marsiere214, Raax and 6 others