Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Fuck this sucks to say but, even if you get this (which is rlly sucky because I found a cheap source from an actual lab), it won't do shit. Look at the abstract in that patent:
Unknown 3

"To prevent permanent pigmentation of the iris caused by melanin deposit induced by pharmalogical treatments"
Ie the latanoprost in this case.
Look at this (brown eyes group):
1597837224469  01

This is the melanin production without latanoprost (which would theoretically be all of us). It actually increases the melanin production with metyrosine. Yet, it says the melanin content is lower with metyrosine in the no latanoprost. This clearly makes no sense, and it has to be a margin of error type of gain. The reason why is because of this (brown-blue eyes group):
Screenshot 20210124 140553

Here it shows an increase of melanin content.
1597838281505  01

And here it shows an increase in melanin production similar to the brown eyes group.

You guys shouldnt be worried tho, because there's a surgery out there right now that targets the pigment in the eye and destroys it with a laser. It's completely harmless. Look up yeux Clair's.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, Marsiere214, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Fuck this sucks to say but, even if you get this (which is rlly sucky because I found a cheap source from an actual lab), it won't do shit. Look at the abstract in that patent:
were not using that product, jfl i was never gonna use it, there are substances which inhibit melanin production significantly more without all these fucked side effects of metyrosine

and for brown blue eyes, yes it wont do as much, this would be mainly for going from dark brown to green/hazel

Where do i buy it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 10987
What side effect
  • Diarrhea
  • drooling
  • trembling and shaking of hands and fingers
  • trouble in speaking
  • Anxiety
  • confusion
  • hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
  • mental depression
also ur not supposed to be driving or doing any hazardous activity as reactions could be impaired.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 10987
The only thing other than laser that will prob lighten your eyes is electrical stimulation/microcurrent

What if you stop taking the drug?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

View attachment 601166
okay but I have light green eyes so delete this thread as it is not useful to me

jk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and TheEndHasNoEnd
read the thread again dumbass
so just take skin lighteners to make your eyes blue theory??? i know eye colour isn't a spectrum but rather a level, 0% melanin is grey/baby blue eyes and 100% is pitch black dark brown ones, in between is green as Stroma has covered this before but i doubt skin lighteners are gonna change your eye colour

Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

View attachment 601166
Lanasoprost is a prostaglandin analogue

For those changes to show it would take years of use (5-10 possibly) and it only affects a small amount of people

Source: My father is an optometrist

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Lanasoprost is a prostaglandin analogue

For those changes to show it would take years of use (5-10 possibly) and it only affects a small amount of people

Source: My father is an optometrist
Just take topical Moxifloxacin and some levobunolol eye drops bro...

Levobunolol is a beta-blocker and that can exacerbate vitiligo (depigmentation): https://bjo.bmj.com/content/83/12/1403.4, or maybe combine Levobunolol with DMSO as well as topical moxifloxacin. This is just the tip of the iceberg I think. Must be way more drugs that can do this both safely and really effectively

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.52.04 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.52.04 pm.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.53.30 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.53.30 pm.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.54.15 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.54.15 pm.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, quakociaptockh, N1c and 1 other person
Liquorice: comprável manipulável fácil, mg por gota = 333mg ( https://www.biovea.net/br/product/detail/7350/gotas-de-alcacuz-30ml/ )
/
Ácido elágico: comprável manipulável e fácil, porém é vendido por capsulas ( dissolver em água, talvez (?) ( https://www.unicpharma.com.br/pomegranate-extrato-de-roma-450mg-60-caps )
/
Piloarpina: comprável manipulável e fácil, solução em gota ( https://www.drogaosuper.com.br/Produto/101496/pilocarpina-2-10-ml-solucao)
/
Tyrosine Inhibitors disponíveis em mão: Hidroquinona, Tretinoina e fluocinolona acetonida ( os 3 são juntos em pasta; constando em ordem: 4% + 0,05% + 0,01%.

too tired to translate this shit but the english word is basically the same;
was also looking into some anti-cancer medicines that removes the melanin of the eye ( and it does effectvily removes, but has a REALLY GREAT risk to blind the eye )

Liquorice: comprável manipulável fácil, mg por gota = 333mg ( https://www.biovea.net/br/product/detail/7350/gotas-de-alcacuz-30ml/ )
/
Ácido elágico: comprável manipulável e fácil, porém é vendido por capsulas ( dissolver em água, talvez (?) ( https://www.unicpharma.com.br/pomegranate-extrato-de-roma-450mg-60-caps )
/
Piloarpina: comprável manipulável e fácil, solução em gota ( https://www.drogaosuper.com.br/Produto/101496/pilocarpina-2-10-ml-solucao)
/
Tyrosine Inhibitors disponíveis em mão: Hidroquinona, Tretinoina e fluocinolona acetonida ( os 3 são juntos em pasta; constando em ordem: 4% + 0,05% + 0,01%.

too tired to translate this shit but the english word is basically the same;
was also looking into some anti-cancer medicines that removes the melanin of the eye ( and it does effectvily removes, but has a REALLY GREAT risk to blind the eye )
so what here exactly is safe then, also are there any before and after pics like the ones I posted for the ones I found

Last edited:
Bros, there is no drug to effectively lighten the iris, stop the cope.
Pharma and cosmetic industries already invested tons of money into it with top tier pharmacists and found nothing.

Pharma and cosmetic industries already invested tons of money into it with top tier pharmacists and found nothing.
This is a self-improvement forum. Fuck off with you defeatist bullshit. - Stare

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, N1c and 1 other person
you've done no research into this, i can tell
I don't think an internet forum with young guys would do a better job than actual researchers.
If anyone ever found a way to light the iris color they will become billionaires, and giant cosmetic industries invest a lot in this.

• Diarrhea
  • drooling
  • trouble in speaking
  • Anxiety
  • confusion
  • mental depression
also ur not supposed to be driving or doing any hazardous activity as reactions could be impaired.
All drugs i take can potentially cause those side effects

• JFL
If taken orally it would get distorted by the salivary lipase, pancreatic lipase, and stomach acid. It can only be taken intravenously or vagina/rectum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare
If taken orally it would get distorted by the salivary lipase, pancreatic lipase, and stomach acid. It can only be taken intravenously or vagina/rectum
read the thread

Just take topical Moxifloxacin and some levobunolol eye drops bro...

Levobunolol is a beta-blocker and that can exacerbate vitiligo (depigmentation): https://bjo.bmj.com/content/83/12/1403.4, or maybe combine Levobunolol with DMSO as well as topical moxifloxacin. This is just the tip of the iceberg I think. Must be way more drugs that can do this both safely and really effectively
After I literally post drugs that can do it, with photographic evidence too

It should theoretically be possible to lighten your eye colour if you where born with blue eyes and have hazel, lightbrown or any eyecolour lighter then that

Has anyone here made some further reaserch into this or actually tried out something? Slightly lighter eyes could ascend me a bit

• Diarrhea
  • drooling
  • trouble in speaking
  • Anxiety
  • confusion
  • mental depression

I have all of this already so the drug can't make it any worse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 6273, GigaAscender and 2 others
Where to buy