Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

You guys shouldnt be worried tho, because there's a surgery out there right now that targets the pigment in the eye and destroys it with a laser. It's completely harmless. Look up yeux Clair's.
tell me more about yeux clairs

yeux clairs seems legit Im trying to figure out the cost and if its permeant cause there talking about sessions on there site and idk if those sessions are to achieve the final result or you need to keep doing them or your eye colour will revert back

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yep this is all possible just found this "Eye color can be permanently changed using a laser that disrupts the top layer of your eye's melanin (pigment), the amount of which determines eye color/shade. With this, a brown eye will turn blue permanently."

• +1
yeux clairs seems legit Im trying to figure out the cost and if its permeant cause there talking about sessions on there site and idk if those sessions are to achieve the final result or you need to keep doing them or your eye colour will revert back
my problem with it is that its in mexico
i think u should go to barcelona

my problem with it is that its in mexico
i think u should go to barcelona
I wouldn't mind chilling in Mexico for a month or two getting lighter eyes tbh

• +1
Yo, I don’t really like this coloring shit but I’ve got hella theories and I aim to solve this issue eventually so arrogant fucks can hop off their high horses. BONES TRUMP ALL.

The main thing in skin lightening is vitamin A and vitamin C. How do we get these things in plentiful amounts - in fruits and vegetables. What culture is there that only eats those things? Raw vegans.

Most people point toward your lymphatic system so take that as your will. There’s this one pop science worshipper that’s trying her best to disprove it though. Just search the needful pls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, AscendingHero and Deleted member 12611
Have you found anything more about this op?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, animo123 and goat2x
yhh a few things, i've been back on it recently
Props to you. If i werent so lazy i would have made reaserch on this aswell. What have you found?

• Hmm...
Reactions: animo123
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

View attachment 601166
I want this but I also don’t want to lighten my skin

Niggahairycel

The examples they show, It looks like the eye color gets darker after treatment?

Meth

• +1
Reactions: pizza
The main thing in skin lightening is vitamin A and vitamin C. How do we get these things in plentiful amounts - in fruits and vegetables. What culture is there that only eats those things? Raw vegans.
Wrong
Vitamin A from vegetables is not even close to being the same as vit A from an animal source like liver. You cant even compare, liver is way, way better of a source.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and coolguy1
Wrong
Vitamin A from vegetables is not even close to being the same as vit A from an animal source like liver. You cant even compare, liver is way, way better of a source.
Vegetables don't even have ANY vitamin a jfl. U can only get vitamin A from animal products.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
can't read right now, tell me if this works or not
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
you need this, you need to change your subhuman eye color, so read the thread
i read an anmesia thread already, my eyes are tired

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
:ogre:How is it going op?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and BoosterShotEnjoyer
i don't have a solution, i wouldnt be on .me anymore if i did
Elab

so some faggot can patent it and become a billionaire, yh no
jfl if u ever have something theoretical or brewing in the works, you know where a fellow dark eyed brother is in pms.

Anything to lighten a few shades besides MSM?

Again bamping this