Possible HEIGHTMAXXING methods (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
We NEED more collaborative EFFORTS on the development of non-surgical heightmaxxing methods for closedplatecels

Introduction: (my ideas are after this)
I want (actually need) to grow at least a little bit in “real” height by 2024, in order to have hope that non-surgical heightmaxxing for closedplatecels is possible. Or else I might rope. I will be trying everything I reasonably can. I’m aware it is probably cope, but if it hasn’t been completely disproven, there is a chance it could work. Even a 1% chance is a chance. By trying and developing many methods, I will eventually find a way, if there is a method in which to be found. I can’t wait on LL and yet I can’t continue life as a manlet. I hope anyone else who needs to increase their height shall join me.

Here are my ideas:

1. Lsjl device. It could theoretically be worn 24/7 and on all accessible joints at once. If lsjl can work, and work with this amount of compressive force, this device will be the one to prove it. Link to thread:

2. What if you could apply torsional forces to the leg bones by modifying your gait? According to Tyler, torsional forced on bone may be able to cause longitudal bone growth. Since you probably already spend a significant amount of time walking, this would be a time-effective method. We just need to develop a form or forms in which to walk. Please help on this if you can. There is actually good evidence that this could be a possible height increase method:

/

3. Wearable Spine stretching device and sleep spine stretching. I believe that @FreakkForLife said that stretching the spine may be able to cause permanent height gain, because the vertebrae would increase in length to fill the gaps. This does seem like a possibility to me. It was supposedly debunked because Astronauts, who are in constant microgravity, supposedly lose ALL their height gain after returning to Earth. This, however, does not debunk this method, for the environment differs greatly from the environment on Earth. The difference in gravity seems to be the most relevant to bone growth, as it inhibits bone formation, making this method theoretically not work well in space even if it would work on Earth:
F65E36BB A184 4A97 917C 595AA1FB89E7

I am still trying to figure out a good setup to stretch my spine while sleeping with my currently possessed materials. Even more complex would be a wearable spine-stretching device in which to use during the day. Here is a sketch, although there are some anticipated issues with the physics and mechanical design:
FBC1AB1E 4069 4243 99E3 F29266B931B6

(There’d be springs on the anterior side as well)

4. Heelsmashing - bonesmashing the calcaneus
I believe this method is fairly likely to “work”, the question is mainly: what degree can it work? Maybe you can gain maximum of 1 mm, maybe 0.5 cm, maybe none. I personally don’t think you could gain over a cm.
Here’s my thread on heelsmashing:

5. Wageslaving to buy relaxin (probably the most likely to work)
Relaxin is secreted during a time in pregnancy. It loosens ligaments and us know to play a role in bone growth and development. There have been anecdotal reports of height increase during pregnancy (could be related to the peptide hormone relaxin), and even a report of gaining 3 inches by a user of this site:
Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly ceased to be sources of relaxin.

6. Other compounds to cause height growth
I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (still unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one out of all of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I am doing it anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, hattrick, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
- Stretching in sleep (vitrubian man method)
-Korean compound that is currently unavailable to normal people, hopefully something to it.
@thereallegend is knowledgeable about this stuff and this is his list. I dunno, would suck to be stuck as a manlet for life but we'll try.
It's hard to imagine our limbs growing longer without surgery which is something i'll never do.
Also OP how old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, flippasav, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
We NEED more collaborative EFFORTS on the development of non-surgical heightmaxxing methods for closedplatecels

I want (actually need) to grow at least a little bit in “real” height by 2024, in order to have hope that non-surgical heightmaxxing for closedplatecels is possible. Or else I might rope. I will be trying everything I reasonably can. I’m aware it is probably cope, but if it hasn’t been completely disproven, there is a chance it could work. Even a 1% chance is a chance. By trying and developing many methods, I will eventually find a way, if there is a method in which to be found. I can’t wait on LL and yet I can’t continue life as a manlet. I hope anyone else who needs to increase their height shall join me.

Here are my ideas:

1. Lsjl device. It could theoretically be worn 24/7 and on all accessible joints at once. If lsjl can work, and work with this amount of compressive force, this device will be the one to prove it. Link to thread:

2. What if you could apply torsional forces to the leg bones by modifying your gait? According to Tyler, torsional forced on bone may be able to cause longitudal bone growth. Since you probably already spend a significant amount of time walking, this would be a time-effective method. We just need to develop a form or forms in which to walk. Please help on this if you can. There is actually good evidence that this could be a possible height increase method:

/

3. Wearable Spine stretching device and sleep spine stretching. I believe that @FreakkForLife said that stretching the spine may be able to cause permanent height gain, because the vertebrae would increase in length to fill the gaps. This does seem like a possibility to me. It was supposedly debunked because Astronauts, who are in constant microgravity, supposedly lose ALL their height gain after returning to Earth. This, however, does not debunk this method, for the environment differs greatly from the environment on Earth. The difference in gravity seems to be the most relevant to bone growth, as it inhibits bone formation, making this method theoretically not work well in space even if it would work on Earth:
View attachment 2022719
I am still trying to figure out a good setup to stretch my spine while sleeping with my currently possessed materials. Even more complex would be a wearable spine-stretching device in which to use during the day. Here is a sketch, although there are some anticipated issues with the physics and mechanical design:
View attachment 2022729

I believe this method is fairly likely to “work”, the question is mainly: what degree can it work? Maybe you can gain maximum of 1 mm, maybe 0.5 cm, maybe none. I personally don’t think you could gain over a cm.

Relaxin is secreted during a time in pregnancy. It loosens ligaments and us know to play a role in bone growth and development. There have been anecdotal reports of height increase during pregnancy (could be related to the peptide hormone relaxin), and even a report of gaining 3 inches by a user of this site:
Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly been ceased to be sources of relaxin.

I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (very unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I doing it anyway.

The only thing here that’s probably not 100% cope is the sleep stretching contraption. Relaxin is already proven to be cope. The moron @Thrombo that started the thread dissapeared after posting links to supposed buy relaxin. And one user who did try relaxin reported in that same thread that NO growth occurred. And lastly wrapping goddamn legos around your knees isn’t going to grow bone tissue jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: alekspolska88, horizontallytall, hattrick and 8 others
height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
-Korean compound that is currently unavailable to normal people, hopefully something to it.
@thereallegend is knowledgeable about this stuff and this is his list. I dunno, would suck to be stuck as a manlet for life but we'll try.
It's hard to imagine our limbs growing longer without surgery which is something i'll never do.
Also OP how old are you?
Everything on that list is cope except for Aromasin. And that’s only useful for openplatecels in early puberty. It’s pretty much pointless to take after age 17. And I don’t know what carbon 60 is so I won’t say if it’s cope or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksseg, Spiritualcell, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
Also OP how old are you?
Thank you for the contribution of your stack. I’ll haven’t heard of chondroitin or the Korean compound for height before. I’m 17 years old but haven’t grown in a year.

Here are my ideas:

/

View attachment 2022719
View attachment 2022729

Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly ceased to be sources of relaxin.

I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (still unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one out of all of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I am doing it anyway.

The only legit ways to improve your height after plates fused are

Shoe lifts
Blasting the most insane GH igf1 stack known to man (possible to grow maybe)
Glucosamine or Chondroitin + stretching (maybe works maybe doesn’t who knows)
LL (expensive, could be dangerous, but seems like the best way for people 5,4-5,7)
Relaxin (hella side effects and the thread I saw, the dude said he got an amazing deal and spent 100k a month)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
Also OP how old are you?
i'm supplementing HA (hyaluronic acid) too

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i understand you guys don't believe me

but i've grown to 6'3 at 22

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 1901
The only thing here that’s probably not 100% cope is the sleep stretching contraption. Relaxin is already proven to be cope. The moron @Thrombo that started the thread dissapeared after posting links to supposed buy relaxin. And one user who did try relaxin reported in that same thread that NO growth occurred.
Shit, relaxin was one of my main hopes for being able to grow without literally paying over 30,000 dollars to break my legs. I’ll read through the thread some more. I still might try relaxin when I am able to if I can get it cheaper, even if it most likely doesn’t work.
And lastly wrapping goddamn legos around your knees isn’t going to grow bone tissue jfl.
I’m still gonna try everything I can. I agree with you though

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Good thread.

• Love it
The only legit ways to improve your height after plates fused are

Shoe lifts
Blasting the most insane GH igf1 stack known to man (possible to grow maybe)
Glucosamine or Chondroitin + stretching (maybe works maybe doesn’t who knows)
LL (expensive, could be dangerous, but seems like the best way for people 5,4-5,7)
Relaxin (hella side effects and the thread I saw, the dude said he got an amazing deal and spent 100k a month)
100k a month to something it doesnt work holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 1901
Typo on ‘100k’? (Or exaggeration?)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21044
Shit, relaxin was one of my main hopes for being able to grow without literally paying over 30,000 dollars to break my legs. I’ll read through the thread some more. I still might try relaxin when I am able to if I can get it cheaper, even if it most likely doesn’t work.

I’m still gonna try everything I can. I agree with you though
Relaxin was my hope too. But has read through that thread more and more, I lost hope. And while cheaper than GH, it’s still so expensive that you’re better off just using that money for LL. Hopefully in 10 years LL gets cheaper and safer or there’s some new technology that’s even better.

• +1
What did you do for the extra inch
mk677, SR, aromasin, sleep, stretching, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, etc...

i take so many supplements bro...everything matters

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
i understand you guys don't believe me

but i've grown to 6'3 at 22
What was your height at 18, 19, 20 and 21? If you grew after 20 then that's something but it's not so uncommon for teenagers to grow at 18-19. Also, i'm assuming you don't take all those drugs in that list so which ones should we be taking? Fuck man i'm too fucking old, if i was 20-22 maybe a chance but i'm 27 it's fucking over.
Actually just took a look at your other posts. You only grew 1 inch in your 20s which is not that uncommon either, i grew half an inch aswell in my 20s i think. 17-19 you grew 2 inches, that's normal puberty and maybe the supps helped but you were young, it wouldn't be the same for and oldcel like me.

Typo on ‘100k’? (Or exaggeration?)
Nah I’m dead serious, and he said he was getting major discount. There’s a thread about it

• JFL
What it from heightmaxxing? If so, was your height before?
It's impossible to know whether it was regular puberty or the supps helped since teen years you can still grow, only after 20+ do you know that supps did something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 1901
Stretching is not cope. I’ve constructed something which I sleep on every night that pulls my ankles, and arms in ppposite directions and got 1.5 inches over the past year as a closed plate guy. Moreover, I used a strap construction to Keep my spine decompressed throughout the day

I’ve not bought any supplements yet but I started blasting lentils and milk lot more than usual and did vertical training (have a vertical of near 40 inches)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg, MEMPSK, Sens and 4 others
The only thing here that’s probably not 100% cope is the sleep stretching contraption. Relaxin is already proven to be cope. The moron @Thrombo that started the thread dissapeared after posting links to supposed buy relaxin. And one user who did try relaxin reported in that same thread that NO growth occurred. And lastly wrapping goddamn legos around your knees isn’t going to grow bone tissue jfl.
4AAC6DBB 24F6 408C 84C8 222AEBEC3FA8
30k per month for relaxin plus a lot of side effects

height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
Also OP how old are you?
All cope, C60 will give you cancer btw.
Just blast HGH ,protein, Ai tbh

Last edited:
What was your height at 18, 19, 20 and 21? If you grew after 20 then that's something but it's not so uncommon for teenagers to grow at 18-19. Also, i'm assuming you don't take all those drugs in that list so which ones should we be taking? Fuck man i'm too fucking old, if i was 20-22 maybe a chance but i'm 27 it's fucking over.
Actually just took a look at your other posts. You only grew 1 inch in your 20s which is not that uncommon either, i grew half an inch aswell in my 20s i think. 17-19 you grew 2 inches, that's normal puberty and maybe the supps helped but you were young, it wouldn't be the same for and oldcel like me.
i literally TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED. outside of relaxin. still trying to get relaxin

you need to be taking Aromasin to prevent any growth plates that are still open from closing. take it till the day you die.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Stretching is not cope. I’ve constructed something which I sleep on every night that pulls my ankles, and arms in ppposite directions and got 1.5 inches over the past year as a closed plate guy. Moreover, I used a strap construction to Keep my spine decompressed throughout the day

I’ve not bought any supplements yet but I started blasting lentils and milk lot more than usual and did vertical training (have a vertical of near 40 inches)
NBA maxxing huh???

I don't remember where I read that it had many sides (including the possible production of cancer cells).
Are you talking about IGF?

Can you go more indepth about your routine and what you did? Show us a picture of this construction if you can or atleast tell us how it was created so we can replicate it and try ourselves. How old are you and are you sure you got 1.5 inches in only a year of stretching? What's with the lentils? i'm assuming you mean high protein diet + sufficient calcium. What type of vertical training? @Ekil73_YT Hopium is here, this seems like a modified version of the vitrubian man stretches.

• +1
i literally TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED. outside of relaxin. still trying to get relaxin

you need to be taking Aromasin to prevent any growth plates that are still open from closing. take it till the day you die.
Yh i don't think any plates are open at 27 lol. I'l look into the others and maybe take 1-3 of them once i begin a stretching routine alongside a high protein diet.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yh i don't think any plates are open at 27 lol. I'l look into the others and maybe take 1-3 of them once i begin a stretching routine alongside a high protein diet.
I think your frame and wrists close around your age

I think your frame and wrists close around your age
:feelswhy: b-but i still n-need to framemax... :feelsrope: I don't think i'll ever come to terms with my 6" wrists, it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
:feelswhy: b-but i still n-need to framemax... :feelsrope: I don't think i'll ever come to terms with my 6" wrists, it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
lol just do wrist curls

for frame do side/lateral raises, neck curls

lol just do wrist curls

for frame do side/lateral raises, neck curls
According to this thread, frame can be improved until early 30s so maybe...
wrist curls/etc won't do a lot, they'll strengthen my wrist but not increase in size, that may take years or never.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and thereallegend
Relaxin was my hope too. But has read through that thread more and more, I lost hope. And while cheaper than GH, it’s still so expensive that you’re better off just using that money for LL. Hopefully in 10 years LL gets cheaper and safer or there’s some new technology that’s even better.
Yep after reading through all 14 pages, my hopium has been destroyed. He was trying to deceive us into trying iout relaxin for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, mafiaboy and Jigen
Thank you for the contribution of your stack. I’ll haven’t heard of chondroitin or the Korean compound for height before. I’m 17 years old but haven’t grown in a year.
i think still try hormonemaxx for possible spine gains as that fuses last, clavicles and face bones also, i see possibilities with torsional and tensional loading etc, but figuring a way to implement this effectively is tricky. sleeping with rubber bands attached to feet( rustam akhmetov method), microfracture might be good also

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 1901
dna methylation also maybe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 1901, SoyGune and 1 other person
height stack
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
Also OP how old are you?
This would only theoretically work if your plates are still remotely open, because the only two proven methods past that are insoles and leg lengthening. A chemical cocktail with unproven co-interactions is a legitimate suicide attempt.

At this point just drink a lot of alcohol, you’ll be 200 different heights simultaneously.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I'm also 17, and my plates haven't closed I believe, what should I do?
@thereallegend @Hiraeth @JohnDoe

Can you go more indepth about your routine and what you did? Show us a picture of this construction if you can or atleast tell us how it was created so we can replicate it and try ourselves. How old are you and are you sure you got 1.5 inches in only a year of stretching? What's with the lentils? i'm assuming you mean high protein diet + sufficient calcium. What type of vertical training? @Ekil73_YT Hopium is here, this seems like a modified version of the vitrubian man stretches.

I made something similar to this with the addition of two straps to stretch my ankle

In the first two days I recorded myself sleeping and due to fatigue my body automatically forced my hands and shoulders out of the device in my sleep after 45 mins. So I created a setting that automatically reduces the tension throughout the night (with the use of some straps and dumbbells ).

I kept recording myself sleeping and soon I spent 3 then 6 then all 8 hours sleeping in the device

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
I’m not someone too knowledgeable and don’t really moderate my diet but I took lots of lentils and milk. from 18.75 -> 19.75 years

Nah I’m dead serious, and he said he was getting major discount. There’s a thread about it
For 100k you could just get actual LL 3-4 inches on femurs. And prob still have enough money left over for a used mustang or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern