Possible HEIGHTMAXXING methods (GTFIH)

Glucosamine/chondroitin made me like 0.2 inch taller at end of day, but when I stop taking it I lose it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
tldr your bullshit, BBC is the only thing that matters

I’m not someone too knowledgeable and don’t really moderate my diet but I took lots of lentils and milk. from 18.75 -> 19.75 years
18-19 can be natural growth... fuck i had high hopes but no

Have you noticed any growth (and can provide proof of said growth)?

Glucosamine/chondroitin made me like 0.2 inch taller at end of day, but when I stop taking it I lose it
Stop taking glucosamine. It decreases IGF 1

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I was 5’6.5 junior year (16) and now 5’9.5 at 20. Sounds like you had normal growth and the c60 didn’t do anything. Unless your plates were closed.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I was 5’6.5 junior year (16) and now 5’9.5 at 20. Sounds like you had normal growth and the c60 didn’t do anything. Unless your plates were closed.
I’m 22, been taking Aromasin for the past year tryna keep whatever I have open

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
For 100k you could just get actual LL 3-4 inches on femurs. And prob still have enough money left over for a used mustang or some shit.
It’s actually 30k a month, but he got a huge discount. And it’s still like 240k because he was on it for 8 months

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
I’m 22, been taking Aromasin for the past year tryna keep whatever I have open
Are you even still growing at that age? Kinda lifefuel if you are. I’ll hop on Aromasin rn.

It’s actually 30k a month, but he got a huge discount. And it’s still like 240k because he was on it for 8 months
Jfl at spending a mortgage on pregnancy hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I'm also 17, and my plates haven't closed I believe, what should I do?
@thereallegend @Hiraeth @JohnDoe
Just curious how tall are you? In my opinion the only two options you have is

#1 take mk-677 and aromasin daily for about 1 year (comes with some side effects like face is super bloated all the time and your always a bit more hungry)
Possibility of growth : 0-3 inches maybe

#2 Blast the most unholy stack known to man, if you’ve got the money this is what I would do, it’s got the best chance of working, it also has the most side effects though
Possibility of growth : 0-6 inches maybe

#3 take chondroitin and stretch everyday (most safe but least amounts of gains, you’ll have to use chondroitin everyday for the rest of your life and I’m not too familiar with the side effects tbh)
Growth potential 0-2 inches

ALL OF THESE HAVE THE CHANCE TO NOT WORK AT ALL

How tall are you btw.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and JohnDoe
I'm also 17, and my plates haven't closed I believe, what should I do?
@thereallegend @Hiraeth @JohnDoe
Btw my plates closed at 17 so if you can you should get them checked but plates close at different times and your spine plates should be open

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
240k? 8 months? didn't he say that you're only supposed to use it for a month max? In that case you only need 30k.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
literally none of this shit works

Just curious how tall are you? In my opinion the only two options you have is

#1 take mk-677 and aromasin daily for about 1 year (comes with some side effects like face is super bloated all the time and your always a bit more hungry)
Possibility of growth : 0-3 inches maybe

#2 Blast the most unholy stack known to man, if you’ve got the money this is what I would do, it’s got the best chance of working, it also has the most side effects though
Possibility of growth : 0-6 inches maybe

#3 take chondroitin and stretch everyday (most safe but least amounts of gains, you’ll have to use chondroitin everyday for the rest of your life and I’m not too familiar with the side effects tbh)
Growth potential 0-2 inches

ALL OF THESE HAVE THE CHANCE TO NOT WORK AT ALL

How tall are you btw.
Btw my plates closed at 17 so if you can you should get them checked but plates close at different times and your spine plates should be open
I'm 1,88m, can't you read XD
And yes, thanks for these tips.

Damn wtf. I looked up it up and the study is in vitro cell cultures, I don't know if that can be applied to in vivo.

I found this

In summary, our results indicate that glucosamine is an effective inhibitor of the IGF-1R/Akt pathway. The findings of the present study provide evidence supporting the value of glucosamine as an effective and non-toxic IGF-1R blocking agent for cancer therapeutics.

I found this

In summary, our results indicate that glucosamine is an effective inhibitor of the IGF-1R/Akt pathway. The findings of the present study provide evidence supporting the value of glucosamine as an effective and non-toxic IGF-1R blocking agent for cancer therapeutics.

And you don’t wanna inhibit IGF for height/frame/muscle

We NEED more collaborative EFFORTS on the development of non-surgical heightmaxxing methods for closedplatecels

Introduction: (my ideas are after this)
I want (actually need) to grow at least a little bit in “real” height by 2024, in order to have hope that non-surgical heightmaxxing for closedplatecels is possible. Or else I might rope. I will be trying everything I reasonably can. I’m aware it is probably cope, but if it hasn’t been completely disproven, there is a chance it could work. Even a 1% chance is a chance. By trying and developing many methods, I will eventually find a way, if there is a method in which to be found. I can’t wait on LL and yet I can’t continue life as a manlet. I hope anyone else who needs to increase their height shall join me.

Here are my ideas:

1. Lsjl device. It could theoretically be worn 24/7 and on all accessible joints at once. If lsjl can work, and work with this amount of compressive force, this device will be the one to prove it. Link to thread:

2. What if you could apply torsional forces to the leg bones by modifying your gait? According to Tyler, torsional forced on bone may be able to cause longitudal bone growth. Since you probably already spend a significant amount of time walking, this would be a time-effective method. We just need to develop a form or forms in which to walk. Please help on this if you can. There is actually good evidence that this could be a possible height increase method:

/

3. Wearable Spine stretching device and sleep spine stretching. I believe that @FreakkForLife said that stretching the spine may be able to cause permanent height gain, because the vertebrae would increase in length to fill the gaps. This does seem like a possibility to me. It was supposedly debunked because Astronauts, who are in constant microgravity, supposedly lose ALL their height gain after returning to Earth. This, however, does not debunk this method, for the environment differs greatly from the environment on Earth. The difference in gravity seems to be the most relevant to bone growth, as it inhibits bone formation, making this method theoretically not work well in space even if it would work on Earth:
View attachment 2022719
I am still trying to figure out a good setup to stretch my spine while sleeping with my currently possessed materials. Even more complex would be a wearable spine-stretching device in which to use during the day. Here is a sketch, although there are some anticipated issues with the physics and mechanical design:
View attachment 2022729
(There’d be springs on the anterior side as well)

4. Heelsmashing - bonesmashing the calcaneus
I believe this method is fairly likely to “work”, the question is mainly: what degree can it work? Maybe you can gain maximum of 1 mm, maybe 0.5 cm, maybe none. I personally don’t think you could gain over a cm.
Here’s my thread on heelsmashing:

5. Wageslaving to buy relaxin (probably the most likely to work)
Relaxin is secreted during a time in pregnancy. It loosens ligaments and us know to play a role in bone growth and development. There have been anecdotal reports of height increase during pregnancy (could be related to the peptide hormone relaxin), and even a report of gaining 3 inches by a user of this site:
Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly ceased to be sources of relaxin.

I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (still unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one out of all of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I am doing it anyway.

Bro how does the spine stretching look like really and if it doesn’t exist how are you supposed to make it bro? Also btw look up inversion tables constant stretching exercises etc

• +1
Bro how does the spine stretching look like really and if it doesn’t exist how are you supposed to make it bro? Also btw look up inversion tables constant stretching exercises etc
I think spine stretching can be done by attaching elastic bands to your ankles. Inversion tables could work but why would you need to be inverted to stretch the spine?

I think spine stretching can be done by attaching elastic bands to your ankles. Inversion tables could work but why would you need to be inverted to stretch the spine?
Gravity bro

What about an inversion table but reversed? So your legs pull down on your spine
You’re very free to try bro. Either buy one or make one. It’s all the same albeit less effective probably. You can see studies about it.

240k? 8 months? didn't he say that you're only supposed to use it for a month max? In that case you only need 30k.
Correct. I used it for one month.

We NEED more collaborative EFFORTS on the development of non-surgical heightmaxxing methods for closedplatecels

Introduction: (my ideas are after this)
I want (actually need) to grow at least a little bit in “real” height by 2024, in order to have hope that non-surgical heightmaxxing for closedplatecels is possible. Or else I might rope. I will be trying everything I reasonably can. I’m aware it is probably cope, but if it hasn’t been completely disproven, there is a chance it could work. Even a 1% chance is a chance. By trying and developing many methods, I will eventually find a way, if there is a method in which to be found. I can’t wait on LL and yet I can’t continue life as a manlet. I hope anyone else who needs to increase their height shall join me.

Here are my ideas:

1. Lsjl device. It could theoretically be worn 24/7 and on all accessible joints at once. If lsjl can work, and work with this amount of compressive force, this device will be the one to prove it. Link to thread:

2. What if you could apply torsional forces to the leg bones by modifying your gait? According to Tyler, torsional forced on bone may be able to cause longitudal bone growth. Since you probably already spend a significant amount of time walking, this would be a time-effective method. We just need to develop a form or forms in which to walk. Please help on this if you can. There is actually good evidence that this could be a possible height increase method:

/

3. Wearable Spine stretching device and sleep spine stretching. I believe that @FreakkForLife said that stretching the spine may be able to cause permanent height gain, because the vertebrae would increase in length to fill the gaps. This does seem like a possibility to me. It was supposedly debunked because Astronauts, who are in constant microgravity, supposedly lose ALL their height gain after returning to Earth. This, however, does not debunk this method, for the environment differs greatly from the environment on Earth. The difference in gravity seems to be the most relevant to bone growth, as it inhibits bone formation, making this method theoretically not work well in space even if it would work on Earth:
View attachment 2022719
I am still trying to figure out a good setup to stretch my spine while sleeping with my currently possessed materials. Even more complex would be a wearable spine-stretching device in which to use during the day. Here is a sketch, although there are some anticipated issues with the physics and mechanical design:
View attachment 2022729
(There’d be springs on the anterior side as well)

4. Heelsmashing - bonesmashing the calcaneus
I believe this method is fairly likely to “work”, the question is mainly: what degree can it work? Maybe you can gain maximum of 1 mm, maybe 0.5 cm, maybe none. I personally don’t think you could gain over a cm.
Here’s my thread on heelsmashing:

5. Wageslaving to buy relaxin (probably the most likely to work)
Relaxin is secreted during a time in pregnancy. It loosens ligaments and us know to play a role in bone growth and development. There have been anecdotal reports of height increase during pregnancy (could be related to the peptide hormone relaxin), and even a report of gaining 3 inches by a user of this site:
Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly ceased to be sources of relaxin.

I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (still unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one out of all of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I am doing it anyway.

VEGETARIAN DIET
Untitled-2.png

The study found that, on average, vegetarian children and adolescents who consumed a balanced diet were at least as tall as their meat-consuming peers. The study found that vegetarian children were taller, on average, by 2.5 cm for boys and 2 cm for girls, compared to their meat-consuming classmates (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1855500/). The study also found that there was a difference in the consumption of other food groups between vegetarian and meat-consuming children, with vegetarian children consuming more fruit and vegetables. The study concluded that vegetarian children and adolescents on a balanced diet grow at least as tall as children who consume meat.

Testosterone plays a role in the growth and development of the male body, including height. During puberty, testosterone production increases and contributes to the growth spurt that occurs in males. The study found that a plant-based diet promotes higher testosterone levels (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf).

Lower levels of body fat help to maintain a more favorable balance of hormones that promote bone growth, such as testosterone and growth hormone. These hormones help to stimulate bone growth and increase bone density, leading to an increase in height."We observed that vegetarians had a significantly lower body fat percentage (21.6 ± 6.4%) than that of omnivores (25.4 ± 4.6%; P < 0.004)" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/

• +1
What about an inversion table but reversed? So your legs pull down on your spine
I once was doing inversion table and grew 1 cm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Oh nice. I’m assuming you have to keep doing it to maintain the gain.
2-3 months after stopping I kept my gains
Then I stopped measuring

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and the_nextDavidLaid
Stretching is not cope. I’ve constructed something which I sleep on every night that pulls my ankles, and arms in ppposite directions and got 1.5 inches over the past year as a closed plate guy. Moreover, I used a strap construction to Keep my spine decompressed throughout the day

I’ve not bought any supplements yet but I started blasting lentils and milk lot more than usual and did vertical training (have a vertical of near 40 inches)
how did you put the construction strap on your body that it help you decompressed the spine ,and did put straps on my arms is really necessary?, until now i only put on my ankles

I use it too to stretch my spine while sleeping. I think it works.