Possible to become chad from incel in the future?

Deleted member 20178

Deleted member 20178

Iron
Hey guys I am a depressed and cynical incel and a newcomer on this forum.

I come from China and my height is around only 162cm at night barefoot which is totally an incel height here(BMI is around 22+) and I want to do limb lengthening surgeries in the future to get a normal height.

And my face also needs improving and looks like shit:
Screenshot 2022 06 18 02 00 27 18 e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348

Family:
Now located n Shanghai and studying computer science in a privately-run university and doing well in GPA nearly all the time, considered as typical of 'good student' in my class.
Monthly income:Around 2233.5 dollars.

Hobbies: (not sorted by how much I like it)
1.Language learning
2.Writing
3.Music

After being locked down in Shanghai for a long while, and further researches into CCP, I also knew my country's party was also making me a bigger incel than who I was until I knew much about how a piece of shit CCP is :(.

Anyway a shortincel+CCPincel+CSincel+uglyincel.

Possible to become chad from incel?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, aleksander, Toth's thot and 6 others
Family:
Now located in Xuhui District in Shanghai and studying computer science in a privately-run university and doing well in GPA nearly all the time, considered as typical of 'good student' in my class.
get that up to 10k or else it's over
your only hope is to kpopmaxx
edit out your location before u get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and bigjuicy
get that up to 10k or else it's over
your only hope is to kpopmaxx
edit out your location before u get doxxed
Thx for your warning.
Kpopmaxxing I don't know if it is suitable for me. It seems I am not a good candidate for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Sheesh, give me a couple hundreds and I will devise an ascension plan for you 🥴
imo I am now at Incel level.
If I can make it with LL surgeries to get taller to 175cm, I can become at 'high-tier' level.
If I can make it with LL surgeries to get taller to 178cm, I can become at 'chad-lite' level.
As for my face all of plastic surgeons recommended me to do nost job, so I can become at 'chad' level if everything would be ok, not to mention I would migrate into USA/Canada and I can countrymog Chineses, def a chad.
Btw, you guys have to realize CCP is an egoistic and totalitarian political party which is deteriorating China's societal 'involtuions' and 'inequalities' all the time, at least never resolved to mitigate them, not to mention now China is actually an incel country all over the world at least in Western dating/marriage market.

I am also determined to donate my body after I am dead for medicine researches, so maybe I can also 'deathmog' LOL?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and subhuman incel
just arrange marriage max or rape max otherwise is over for u
not even with 100 surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Nct_cuto, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
no such thing as rice chad

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
chang not chad
income irrelevant once you hit chang levels, (some) girls will betabuxx for you at that point
possible with hardmaxx

nvm 162cm, youll have to quadruple LL

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Stopping@Nothing19
no such thing as rice chad
yes masculine changs were all japanese mix caucasian descendants, china invaded japan and raped the wasians and know is all neotonus genetic trash like my beloved friend OP:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, subhuman incel and Stopping@Nothing19
chang not chad
income irrelevant once you hit chang levels, (some) girls will betabuxx for you at that point
possible with hardmaxx

nvm 162cm, youll have to quadruple LL
hardmaxx? You mean penis? My penis is like 14cm and I have long time not to measure it yet so I kinda forgot the measured result.
Income of course matters all the time.
Btw, srsly your face is not bad at all but just you seem 'exhausted' somehow and women are unattracted to you cuz of your 'expressionless' face. For your face potiential it's even better than mine.
Just don't focus on depressing and frustrating stuffs and keep healthy lifestyle and mindset.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 1 other person
yes masculine changs were all japanese mix caucasian descendants, china invaded japan and raped the wasians and know is all neotonus genetic trash like my beloved friend OP:forcedsmile:
Chinese now becomes the biggest cancer in E.Asia, and their personalities are crude and uncharistic.
You can see how Chineses are treating other countries' people and you will know the score.
No wonder Chinese is all the time labelled as 'badly upbrought people', cuz they have big mental issues, at least their mental healths are shitty af so that's why Chinese is all the time behaving like retards and beasts.

Why you want to leave glorious China?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18244
View attachment 1738248
Why you want to leave glorious China?
Oh the irony. Xi actually is now ruining Deng Xiaoping's legacies and he is considered as 'Mao-lite' by political observers and commenters.
To put it as shortly as I can, I don't want to be 'controlled' and 'mandated' for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
bing chilling

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Maybe you can date chinese or ethic girls in the west but otherwise i don’t think you’ll reach chad level with just a nosejob bro

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moldovancel
Maybe you can date chinese or ethic girls in the west but otherwise i don’t think you’ll reach chad level with just a nosejob bro
Yeah, I created another post to ask for being chad and they recommended 'neckmaxx', 'eyebrowmaxx', 'gymmaxx' etc. for me to become a chad, but they are just nothing to Asian girls in light of my 21-year observations of them.
Asian girls are not that complicated, because they all just need height+face+money, and nothing else.
Or you don't mind giving other recommendations on plastic surgeries for my face?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Do you believe in reincarnation? Also show a side profile picture.

Also the max youre gonna gain from LL is 5ft9 so its probably over sorry.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Also show a side profile picture.

Also the max youre gonna gain from LL is 5ft9 so its probably over sorry.
I contacted with Paley for once and he told me if I could endure then I could do option 5 but it's another story anyway just check his website and you can know the score.
No I don't believe in reincarnation and suicide will never be a option here, but I believe in 'soul', and I believe after you are dead your soul will get a new baby's body and you are human and you will ever be human and the circulation will never stop.
Here is my side profile:
2CweRFQ

Yeah, I created another post to ask for being chad and they recommended 'neckmaxx', 'eyebrowmaxx', 'gymmaxx' etc. for me to become a chad, but they are just nothing to Asian girls in light of my 21-year observations of them.
Asian girls are not that complicated, because they all just need height+face+money, and nothing else.
Or you don't mind giving other recommendations on plastic surgeries for my face?
I’m not sure about surgeries but rhino might help if you end up doing it sure, and also leanmaxxing , you seem fat or bloated. Grow your hair out. Another surgery to consider is double ll like they said but it’s expensive, painful, and tbh i dont know if i would do it myself.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
OP forget about face, gym, etc. you need to socialcreditmaxx to slay chinese pussy

Nah The most people Will Gain is +1. At that height you Will only Be 5'7 after brutal LL

I contacted with Paley for once and he told me if I could endure then I could do option 5 but it's another story anyway just check his website and you can know the score.
No I don't believe in reincarnation and suicide will never be a option here, but I believe in 'soul', and I believe after you are dead your soul will get a new baby's body and you are human and you will ever be human and the circulation will never stop.
Here is my side profile:
View attachment 1738268
Ok well first off ik about Paley, option 5 is 6 inches which is 5ft9 since youre 5ft3, thats what I said. Also, what you described is basically my definition of reincarnation so yeah that was my point kys and become a new person lol.

But also your side profile is lowkey goodlooking. Youre kinda recessed like 8mm, maybe jaw surgery will make ur face not look so round from the front. Can you take a front picture from farther away cuz the one u took is distorted because of how close u took it, thats why u cant see ur ears, and take it at eye level not below your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20178
I’m not sure about surgeries but rhino might help if you end up doing it sure, and also leanmaxxing , you seem fat or bloated. Grow your hair out. Another surgery to consider is double ll like they said but it’
I only weigh 55kg at most and I am not fat. As for my face, I don't know if it is kpopmaxxed face appreciation or else but I don't think my face is bloated either.
Screenshot 2022 06 18 06 40 27 61 e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348

Ok well first off ik about Paley, option 5 is 6 inches which is 5ft9 since youre 5ft3, thats what I said. Also, what you described is basically my definition of reincarnation so yeah that was my point kys and become a new person lol.

But also your side profile is lowkey goodlooking. Youre kinda recessed like 8mm, maybe jaw surgery will make ur face not look so round from the front. Can you take a front picture from farther away cuz the one u took is distorted because of how close u took it, thats why u cant see ur ears, and take it at eye level not below your face.
I posted a photo taken farther away above and please check it.

I only weigh 55kg at most and I am not fat. As for my face, I don't know if it is kpopmaxxed face appreciation or else but I don't think my face is bloated either.
View attachment 1738303

Then a rhino could help you a little. To be honest you might be limited to about a 5/10 normie at most. Getting some muscle built up could help a little also.

Then a rhino could help you a little. To be honest you might be limited to about a 5/10 normie at most. Getting some muscle built up could help a little also.
What about 178cm me? I think if so 7/10 is not far away if also with plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What about 178cm me? I think if so 7/10 is not far away if also with plastic surgeries.

Maybe have someone show you what certain surgeries would do. I would need to see a morph to guess if you could become a 6/10 or 7/10 with surgeries.

OP will never slay with his pheno and harmony. he just doesn't have the base to hardmaxx into this type of look which is probably your best bet to be successful in the west. also at 5'3 its beyond over. at best you could be a MTN imo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019_074950.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019_074950.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jilingchen.png
    jilingchen.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 0
  • yy.jpg
    yy.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
imo I am now at Incel level.
If I can make it with LL surgeries to get taller to 175cm, I can become at 'high-tier' level.
If I can make it with LL surgeries to get taller to 178cm, I can become at 'chad-lite' level.
As for my face all of plastic surgeons recommended me to do nost job, so I can become at 'chad' level if everything would be ok, not to mention I would migrate into USA/Canada and I can countrymog Chineses, def a chad.
Btw, you guys have to realize CCP is an egoistic and totalitarian political party which is deteriorating China's societal 'involtuions' and 'inequalities' all the time, at least never resolved to mitigate them, not to mention now China is actually an incel country all over the world at least in Western dating/marriage market.

I am also determined to donate my body after I am dead for medicine researches, so maybe I can also 'deathmog' LOL?
and OP thinks hypergamy for height in china is brutal lmao you have no idea how bad it is in the west. 178cm is like the bare minimum to be seen as attractive here

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
OP will never slay with his pheno and harmony. he just doesn't have the base to hardmaxx into this type of look which is probably your best bet to be successful in the west. also at 5'3 its beyond over. at best you could be a MTN imo.
people say this shit and then do it.
anyone can do whatever they put their mind to

but for his beginning stats and overall bleak outlook, i would say a white ltb-mtb would be the best decision for his future ancestors.

people say this shit and then do it.
anyone can do whatever they put their mind to

but for his beginning stats and overall bleak outlook, i would say a white ltb-mtb would be the best decision for his future ancestors.
he can surgeryfraud his lower third but he'll never have the right look for his orbitals. this is not something surgery can change.

this a pic of OP from his previous thread
2941456 unknown 4

vs
Screenshot

one glance and you can tell whos the cuck and whos the chang

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Thx for your warning.
Kpopmaxxing I don't know if it is suitable for me. It seems I am not a good candidate for that.
I inew a fat chinese in middle school, he was more ugly than u, he did i0ppmaxx and now he is a 8/10 chad who could fuck your mom
Kpopmaxx will transform you
Btw do you like xi jinping ?

I inew a fat chinese in middle school, he was more ugly than u, he did i0ppmaxx and now he is a 8/10 chad who could fuck your mom
Kpopmaxx will transform you
Btw do you like xi jinping ?
After seeing what I wrote about Xi above do you still think there is any chance that I like Xi?
Btw, what is i0ppmaxx? I am new to this forum so I am unfamiliar with a lot of termonologies of this forum.

After seeing what I wrote about Xi above do you still think there is any chance that I like Xi?
Btw, what is i0ppmaxx? I am new to this forum so I am unfamiliar with a lot of termonologies of this forum.
Kpopmaxx = become a kpop singer
Look at him, he was a chinese ugly incel, he did kpopmaxx and he became a chad
Make the same

Ok you don't like xi but do you like France at least ?

Kpopmaxx = become a kpop singer
Look at him, he was a chinese ugly incel, he did kpopmaxx and he became a chad
Make the same

Ok you don't like xi but do you like France at least ?

I don't think he is handsome, just good at making-up well.
Also, I don't like France, and what do I have to like it for?

I don't think he is handsome, just good at making-up well.
Also, I don't like France, and what do I have to like it for?
Why you don't like my country ? We're cool buddy
And i can assure you that this man is probably extremely successful with girl in every western country without exception

Why you don't like my country ? We're cool buddy
And i can assure you that this man is probably extremely successful with girl in every western country without exception
If I make up well I can also be considered as chad but make-up is just make-up and nothing your face imo. That man's face is really nothing amazing.
As for your country, no I just said 'don't like', not said 'hate', and I don't know much about France.
All I know about France is that they are prioritizating freedom and right, and France is very cultural and romantic.
So it's safest to just say 'I don't like'

I am ready to do nosewing resection surgery maybe in next month and the total cost will be 1223.73 dollars. Hope everything will be ok.
And btw i also asked about my jaw and eyes, my surgeon said my jaw was not bloated and decent among males and my eyes just had light epicanthal folds and opening canthus was not necessary and whatever I could do it or not do it.

I come from China and my height is around only 162cm at night barefoot which is totally an incel height here(BMI is around 22+) and I want to do limb lengthening surgeries in the future to get a normal height.

View attachment 1738153

Family:
Now located n Shanghai and studying computer science in a privately-run university and doing well in GPA nearly all the time, considered as typical of 'good student' in my class.

1.Language learning
2.Writing
3.Music

After being locked down in Shanghai for a long while, and further researches into CCP, I also knew my country's party was also making me a bigger incel than who I was until I knew much about how a piece of shit CCP is :(.

This is what I think u need
New hair maybe grow it out if u can't get a hair transplant

Get almond eye surgery and get rid of the mongolids or what ever they are called
To make you eyes deep set get and implant infra and super orbitol
Also get a higher nose bridge and ur radix te them 2 make it non recessed
Lose weight cuz ur bloated and
Also get a bigger penis because 14cm is not ideal

Screenshot 2022 06 21 12 43 37 77 e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348
Guys I took a photo in a further distance and is my face still bloated?

View attachment 1748828Guys I took a photo in a further distance and is my face still bloated?
Yes you look bloated and boneless. Good news that you live in China you just need to mogg other Chinese.

Over for you if you live in the west. You just need to avoid Chang's neighborhood as he attracts 3x times the amount of women that western Chad do because he's scarcer and have more SMV.

Yes you look bloated and boneless. Good news that you live in China you just need to mogg other Chinese.

Over for you if you live in the west. You just need to avoid Chang's neighborhood as he attracts 3x times the amount of women that western Chad do because he's scarcer and have more SMV.
It's really weird. I am only 57kg rn.

you won't be slaying shit
Hope for you- become ladyboy

It's really weird. I am only 57kg rn.
That s because your face is flat you have no bones to stretch your skin like Henry Cavill. He still look lean at 20% BF because of that.

You lack also Neurocranium forward growth because you have brachy recessed kull. You can't do nothing about that it is a Caucasian feature.

You can't be Chang as they have insane bone and soft tissue for their race and moggs 95% of men in the West but they are like 1 in 10 000 genetics freak.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
your biggest problem is your height, even kpopmaxer need to be at least average height
and your are skinny fat too.
forget about slaying lifestyle based on looks alone, you cant

View attachment 1738153

Family:

1.Language learning
2.Writing
3.Music

Possible? yes. Probable no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back