Possible to become chad from incel in the future?

what's your problem then nigga
your an idiot who doesn't believe that asian dudes cant be a chad. I dont understand how you could be such moron I bet you look like trash you subhuman baboon

your an idiot who doesn't believe that asian dudes cant be a chad. I dont understand how you could be such moron I bet you look like trash you subhuman baboon
there's no such thing as a rice chad, case closed.

Being Asian is life on hardcore mode

Anyway I’d start with better skincare
And lose them chubby cheeks

That s because your face is flat you have no bones to stretch your skin like Henry Cavill. He still look lean at 20% BF because of that.

You lack also Neurocranium forward growth because you have brachy recessed kull. You can't do nothing about that it is a Caucasian feature.

You can't be Chang as they have insane bone and soft tissue for their race and moggs 95% of men in the West but they are like 1 in 10 000 genetics freak.
I knew brachy skull meant wide but does it mean recessed as well? What parts of a Brachy skull are recessed? Can you post a brachy vs caucasoidal skull for comparison?

Yes. Mewmaxx, chewmaxx, gymmaxx (working out at home also counts) and bulkmaxx or cutmaxx (whatever suits you). Also, masculinitymaxx. Testosteronemaxx, sleepmaxx and horrormaxx (horror games/movies/stories make you more of a man). Also, eat more spicy foods. They increase testosterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back