Possible Ways to partly fix "UNFIXABLE FAILOS"

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
In this threat I want to sum up all possible ways( surgeries/therapies) which would help you improve your "Death Sentences".

Warning! Many od these things are actually invasive surgeries and mostly are not dobę on non-syndomus patients. However I realise that there are many people on this forum who have some "syndroms" like midfacial hypoplasia, overbite, underbite, crossbite etc. Also remember that all recessions on face is a sign of health issues-narrow airways, poor eyes support- eye is exposed to mechanical damages and you can easly list an eye.
And REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY SET OF PROCEDURES- I AM NOT GIVING ANYONE ANY HOPE-JFL AT ALL WHO THINKS THAT THESE PROCEDURES WILL TURN THEM FROM THIS

82c1f93da8a01ebcea09091bacd3e8153

TO THIS:
82c1f93da8a01ebcea09091bacd3e8152

Eyes:
Narrow IPD: very hard to fix, almost UNFIXABLE, but there are some ways.
1. Orbital Box osteotomy: mostly for syndrom patient, can increase or decrease IPD something like 6-9mm. Extremely hard to get on non-syndrom patient.
F047 007 9781455753284

2.Surgical Bilateral Orbital Expansion: modification of OBO, way less risky, but pretty obscure surgery-also can widen PFL and middle third.
3.(Theoretical) Maxillary Skeletal Expander is probably the jest palatal expander by far.If orthodontist used IT in the right way,with as słów expansion as possible it would increase your IPD-but still Just theory.
4.(Theory) Maxillary protraction- if your bones have low density you would be able to get Maxillary protraction which would affect your cranial base angle and then widen IPD and PFL(also you would be able to achieve squarer orbitals).But still Just a theory.

Bad ES ratio if your ES ratio is below 0.42 your only way is cheekbones reduction. But it will decrease you FWHR too-something for something.
 191009 0005

Narrow PFL actually there are some ways to achieve wider PFL
1.Lateral Canthoplasty-can increase up to 5 mm but probably is rarely done on Caucasians.
Lateral canthoplasty procedure e1578012250738

2.Tripod osteotomy-surgery where cuts are done on lateral rim and cheekbone, probably also widen FWHR a bit.
Tripod osteotomy Schema of orbital expansion by tripod osteotomy

3.Medial canthoplasty
Unnamed

4.Fixing under eye support and scleral show with implants/osteotomy would give an ilussion of wider PFL.

Bug eyes-prominent eyes looks disgusting but also they cause risk of losing eyeball, when Supra and infraorbitals are not forward or eyeball is too forward projected.

1.Orbital decompression
Images 1

6 Figure2 1

2.Infra, Supra orbital PEEK/titanium implants. These materiale are the beat and give most natural and outstanding effecta because of their density.

LONG MIDFACE- most famous death sentence, actually we have to understand what cause long middle third. Long midface is genetics on Jews(Amy Winehouse, David Schwimmer), native indiana and many ethics (Greeicy). Actually most Caucasians people have fucked up middle thirds by mouthbreathing and forward head posture which destroy cranial angle.
Long midface can be cause visibly by
-long philtrum, gums- mostly IT can be fixed by CCW Maxillary rotation with lip lift to fit soft tissues.

LONG NOSE/Cheekbones- its much more harder to fix

1.Modified Lefort 3-mostly done on people with downward growth and recessed maxilla. It can move whole maxilla and cheekbones upwards and forward and then shorten nose/midface. Still high risk surgery
Images

12663 2016 893 Fig39 HTML

2.Lefort 3- after OBO most brutal surgery when all your splanchnocranium is rotated and moved forward.Extremely risky but with great results.
Maxillary and periorbital fractures 30 638

Screenshot 20200616 1632232

3.Quatriangular LeFort 2- a part of maxilla and orbitals are moved upward and forward. Results are great but still risky surgery.
1 s20 S0278239116309120 gr1a

1 s20 S0278239104003969 gr3a

(Probably) MSE+Facebow- forces would be able to move your maxilla/zygos/orbitals upward and forward after a long period of time.
12 Figure16 1

Narrow Frame
distraction osteogenesis od scapula on the outer corber od the arm with clavicle DO. ITs Just a theory, I only saw one thread on LimbLenggtening forum about some doctors WHO suggeat to Shirley distract scapula and after clavicles and after getting rehabilitation. Probably IT would add like 3-5 inches to shoulder width and would be more natural than Clavicle Lenghtening Osteotomy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, reptiles, Madrigal and 17 others
yeah okay, good thread. high effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and thecel
Most ppl here don't qualify for some of the surgeries mentioned, can't afford it, or too "high inhib" to get it

Besides a similar thread was already made

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, nastynas, SexyMofo and 3 others
Decent threat but most of this is pipe dream and aspies who still live with their moms (including me) will be never able to get it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 4430, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
so the solution to failos is to break your skull

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 5385 and needsolution
I am one of the few who can only save my midface ratio by lip lift lol

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and needsolution
I am one of the few who can only save my midface ratio by lip lift lol
Most of us can if you combine it with good rhinoplasty. Not much but 1-3mm is always good amount.

I'm for sure getting one of these surgeries depending on my orthodontist evaluation

This all seems too risky tbh.

It would be great if we could just made our custom made chad clones and get a one brain transplant and done with it .

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
I’d be extremely surprised if even 1 person here got any of that.

just get your face peeled off and rearrange your eyes theory

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Orbital box osteomy is suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4430, Incoming and 1 other person
I wouldn't do any big surgery close or connected to my eyes.

This is mental maaturbation for delusional teenagers. Nobody is getting this shit done and there's a reason it's not mainstream. Just lol at breaking your entire front skull to maybe get a little better ratios. Focus on big bang for your buck improvements like jaw, chin and skin (to lesser extent) and forget about the rest. Go to the gym and increase shoulder and arm size, sleep well to get more T so you aren't a low inhib loser. Eat well.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 4430
In this threat I want to sum up all possible ways( surgeries/therapies) which would help you improve your "Death Sentences".

Warning! Many od these things are actually invasive surgeries and mostly are not dobę on non-syndomus patients. However I realise that there are many people on this forum who have some "syndroms" like midfacial hypoplasia, overbite, underbite, crossbite etc. Also remember that all recessions on face is a sign of health issues-narrow airways, poor eyes support- eye is exposed to mechanical damages and you can easly list an eye.
And REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY SET OF PROCEDURES- I AM NOT GIVING ANYONE ANY HOPE-JFL AT ALL WHO THINKS THAT THESE PROCEDURES WILL TURN THEM FROM THIS

View attachment 465699
TO THIS:
View attachment 465700

Eyes:
Narrow IPD: very hard to fix, almost UNFIXABLE, but there are some ways.
1. Orbital Box osteotomy: mostly for syndrom patient, can increase or decrease IPD something like 6-9mm. Extremely hard to get on non-syndrom patient.
View attachment 465713
2.Surgical Bilateral Orbital Expansion: modification of OBO, way less risky, but pretty obscure surgery-also can widen PFL and middle third.
3.(Theoretical) Maxillary Skeletal Expander is probably the jest palatal expander by far.If orthodontist used IT in the right way,with as słów expansion as possible it would increase your IPD-but still Just theory.
4.(Theory) Maxillary protraction- if your bones have low density you would be able to get Maxillary protraction which would affect your cranial base angle and then widen IPD and PFL(also you would be able to achieve squarer orbitals).But still Just a theory.

Bad ES ratio if your ES ratio is below 0.42 your only way is cheekbones reduction. But it will decrease you FWHR too-something for something.
View attachment 465734

Narrow PFL actually there are some ways to achieve wider PFL
1.Lateral Canthoplasty-can increase up to 5 mm but probably is rarely done on Caucasians.
View attachment 465735
2.Tripod osteotomy-surgery where cuts are done on lateral rim and cheekbone, probably also widen FWHR a bit.
View attachment 465744
3.Medial canthoplasty
View attachment 465745
4.Fixing under eye support and scleral show with implants/osteotomy would give an ilussion of wider PFL.
View attachment 465752

Bug eyes-prominent eyes looks disgusting but also they cause risk of losing eyeball, when Supra and infraorbitals are not forward or eyeball is too forward projected.

1.Orbital decompression
View attachment 465760
View attachment 465761
2.Infra, Supra orbital PEEK/titanium implants. These materiale are the beat and give most natural and outstanding effecta because of their density.

LONG MIDFACE- most famous death sentence, actually we have to understand what cause long middle third. Long midface is genetics on Jews(Amy Winehouse, David Schwimmer), native indiana and many ethics (Greeicy). Actually most Caucasians people have fucked up middle thirds by mouthbreathing and forward head posture which destroy cranial angle.
Long midface can be cause visibly by
-long philtrum, gums- mostly IT can be fixed by CCW Maxillary rotation with lip lift to fit soft tissues.

LONG NOSE/Cheekbones- its much more harder to fix

1.Modified Lefort 3-mostly done on people with downward growth and recessed maxilla. It can move whole maxilla and cheekbones upwards and forward and then shorten nose/midface. Still high risk surgery
View attachment 465770
View attachment 465772
View attachment 465773
2.Lefort 3- after OBO most brutal surgery when all your splanchnocranium is rotated and moved forward.Extremely risky but with great results.
View attachment 465775
View attachment 465777
3.Quatriangular LeFort 2- a part of maxilla and orbitals are moved upward and forward. Results are great but still risky surgery.
View attachment 465782
View attachment 465783
(Probably) MSE+Facebow- forces would be able to move your maxilla/zygos/orbitals upward and forward after a long period of time.
View attachment 465785
Narrow Frame
distraction osteogenesis od scapula on the outer corber od the arm with clavicle DO. ITs Just a theory, I only saw one thread on LimbLenggtening forum about some doctors WHO suggeat to Shirley distract scapula and after clavicles and after getting rehabilitation. Probably IT would add like 3-5 inches to shoulder width and would be more natural than Clavicle Lenghtening Osteotomy.
literal god tier post

also add, a way to fix negative cantahl tilt, is by growing your eyelashes longer

I can't see your images.

I know somewhere literally anyone could get all this.........

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
hunterslayer be like:

I will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Toth's thot and Cardiologyscribe
hunterslayer be like:

I will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

Do you know who I actually based Incel Bass character off of ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
so the solution to failos is to break your skull
And hope to good the on-call surgeon for emergency cares about aesthetics.