I'm making a rating guide post people who you think are 6.5psl

Males only.

A PFP

A PFP

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Notorious, Over, Joyride and 6 others
Why do you keep posting this Albino curry?
to show the importance of light skin
also because he kinda fits

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
@Defiant_Soul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joyride, UsernameRequired, DOggo and 4 others
Dude I'd rather be shitskinned than look like that jfl
no you wouldnt. you can dye hair and beta carotene max to basically have good coloring

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Light skin isn't important lol
you read my thread right?.

you cant claim this since its not true. he would be another dude invislbe to the world but know he has psl of 6.5+ with fucking albino coloring.

light skin is what reveals the features and also gives you a huge halo. If South India had white skin it would mog britain to death meanwhile most thing it doesnt and it is indeed the uglied place on earth even some Indians think that.

• +1

you cant claim this since its not true. he would be another dude invislbe to the world but know he has psl of 6.5+ with fucking albino coloring.

light skin is what reveals the features and also gives you a huge halo. If South India had white skin it would mog britain to death meanwhile most thing it doesnt and it is indeed the uglied place on earth even some Indians think that.
You are mad tripping if you think he's 6.5psl, or he'd be appealing to women.

You are mad tripping if you think he's 6.5psl, or he'd be appealing to women.

ok in his current state I agree BUT
you are mad tripping for being affected by coloring its solid fact his bones are good with all the halos he would be psl 7 easy

I don't think the color of one's skin has an impact on one's rating, unless it's coupled with a unique feature, like blue/green eyes on a brown male. But for the most part it's cope, the idea that the average European mogs the average Indian just because of "superior" coloring is ridiculous. I don't think whites look better than non-whites. Only racists do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Usum, Bewusst, Bengt and 1 other person
ok in his current state I agree BUT
you are mad tripping for being affected by coloring its solid fact his bones are good with all the halos he would be psl 7 easy
Nope. His coloring failos him very hard. He looks older than 60 just for it.

don't wanna post myself sorry op

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Arkantos, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I don't think the color of one's skin has an impact on one's rating, unless it's coupled with a unique feature, like blue/green eyes on a brown male. But for the most part it's cope, the idea that the average European mogs the average Indian just because of "superior" coloring is ridiculous. I don't think whites look better than non-whites. Only racists do.
fact is white foid don't like that much ethnics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2205
C55A4964 0348 49B4 9651 491858D8054F

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2756, UsernameRequired and 4 others
why else do they. because I completely agree that the average indian would ascend hard with white skin. its not be being affected by racism towards them but what I have observed in their bone structure. i look at crowds of Indians and see men with bones worthy of instagram fame. yet they are In India rotting to become a doctor or something.

fact is white foid don't like that much ethnics
That's not true. Also why does it matter what white females think? There's more than just white females. Idk why ethnics put white people on a pedestal.

• +1
Nope. His coloring failos him very hard. He looks older than 60 just for it.
what I said. his bones are worthy and will get him to that level with all the halos just like I said

Coloring does affect you appeal towards white women if indian. I got significantly less matches on my dark skinned indian than my light skinned indian.

• +1
why else do they. because I completely agree that the average indian would ascend hard with white skin. its not be being affected by racism towards them but what I have observed in their bone structure. i look at crowds of Indians and see men with bones worthy of instagram fame. yet they are In India rotting to become a doctor or something.
Well whose fault is that? The standards set by the modeling industry is pretty racist. Can you name ten curry male models in the west? Ten rice male models? Ten friedchicken male models? You can't. You can however name countless of mayo male models because that's how the industry works. Same with the music industry and the movie industry. There's not many Arabs or Indians in either.

That's not true. Also why does it matter what white females think? There's more than just white females. Idk why ethnics put white people on a pedestal.
idc about them i agree my point was, beside the obvious difference among ethnicities who are more than just skin color, fact is skin color is a way to bypass more or less your ethnicity

Coloring does affect you appeal towards white women if indian. I got significantly less matches on my dark skinned indian than my light skinned indian.
Why should white women be the end all be all decision? Besides they don't account for all white women.

Well whose fault is that? The standards set by the modeling industry is pretty racist. Can you name ten curry male models in the west? Ten rice male models? Ten friedchicken male models? You can't. You can however name countless of mayo male models because that's how the industry works. Same with the music industry and the movie industry. There's not many Arabs or Indians in either.
it is what it is

idc about them i agree my point was, beside the obvious difference among ethnicities who are more than just skin color, fact is skin color is a way to bypass more or less your ethnicity
Maybe you don't care but it's like everyone else on here does. Go on incels.is and you will see every male crying about white women and their supposed standards on male ethnicity jfl.

Why should white women be the end all be all decision? Besides they don't account for all white women.
Got the same results in 3 different reasons in the US lol

this is true but you need to understand that doesnt change my opinion because afaik no one gl who wanted to become a model has ever been denied
they shouldnt

• +1
Maybe you don't care but it's like everyone else on here does. Go on incels.is and you will see every male crying about white women and their supposed standards on male ethnicity jfl.
i find iranian and turkish girls on average more attractive.

this is true but you need to understand that doesnt change my opinion because afaik no one gl who wanted to become a model has ever been denied

they shouldnt
Actually modeling is mostly based on height. Most male models aren't even PSL 6.

• +1
hm

Again, they don't account for all white women. Think about the other ones that would not care about the skin color.
So running multiple trails in the most populated cities in the US doesn't account for all women? You're coping very hard.

jfl at those cuck ethnics self hating themselves they desservd beeing alone

So running multiple trails in the most populated cities in the US doesn't account for all women? You're coping very hard.
If you think that a number of women account for every woman then you have a single digit IQ. I'm not coping btw I don't give a shit about white women lol.

it's only a slight part of them. Tinder is not the reality ngl altough the best tool available out there

Actually modeling is mostly based on height. Most male models aren't even PSL 6.
Not really. Most models are 6'0-6'2, which isn't even that tall. Connections and looking "unique" matter a lot mroe in todays modeling industry. The height is likely due to the fact that the certain outfit is easiest to design in a large size and someone who's 6'0-6'2 would fit those the easiest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
Not really. Most models are 6'0-6'2, which isn't even that tall. Connections and looking "unique" matter a lot mroe in todays modeling industry. The height is likely due to the fact that the certain outfit is easiest to design in a large size and someone who's 6'0-6'2 would fit those the easiest.
Height is literally the most important factor. They would reject a good looking man for not meeting the required height which is at least 6 feet. Being a male model just means you're tall enough. Saying 6ft-6ft2 isn't even that tall isn't true. It's above average for a reason. You will find way more men below 6 feet than over 6 feet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Height is literally the most important factor. They would reject a good looking man for not meeting the required height which is at least 6 feet. Being a male model just means you're tall enough. Saying 6ft-6ft2 isn't even that tall isn't true. It's above average for a reason. You will find way more men below 6 feet than over 6 feet.
instagram dude. dont act like south India doesnt have acess to the internet

If you think that a number of women account for every woman then you have a single digit IQ. I'm not coping btw I don't give a shit about white women lol.
Holy sshit you're stubborn. What do you want me to do, ask every woman in the US? Just stop with the giga cope. If most women from 18-24 on a dating app, did not prefer dark skin, then wouldn't it be safe to assume most women in real life woudl act the same way?

If not, how is the sample size I tested (18-24 females on tinder) differ from the average female irl? What proof do you have that dark skin is not a failo?

• +1
Dude you are so fucking low IQ. You claimed models were hires mainly because of height. This is not ture because then 2 in every 10 people would be a model. The 80th percentile for height is like 6'0. If they were hiring purely for height, then they would choose 6'5+.

I never said 6'0-6'2 isn't tall enough, it's just not the main reason they hire. Connections with agencies and uniquew appearence play a much larger role. And they specifically target the 6'0-6'2 range.

Holy sshit you're stubborn. What do you want me to do, ask every woman in the US? Just stop with the giga cope. If most women from 18-24 on a dating app, did not prefer dark skin, then wouldn't it be safe to assume most women in real life woudl act the same way?

If not, how is the sample size I tested (18-24 females on tinder) differ from the average female irl? What proof do you have that dark skin is not a failo?
You can never talk about "all women" when you've never talked to all women. How is that hard to understand? Dark skin isn't a failo because it's common sense. Only to racists it would be.
my point bro
no south Indian is gonna go to the uk to become a model anyway
I don't think they are tall enough.
Dude you are so fucking low IQ. You claimed models were hires mainly because of height. This is not ture because then 2 in every 10 people would be a model. The 80th percentile for height is like 6'0. If they were hiring purely for height, then they would choose 6'5+.

I never said 6'0-6'2 isn't tall enough, it's just not the main reason they hire. Connections with agencies and uniquew appearence play a much larger role. And they specifically target the 6'0-6'2 range.
Jfl at saying I'm low IQ when you don't understand that a height requirement is a minimal number. You don't need to be 6ft5 to be a model. Jfl at the fucking aspies on this site. You just need to be at least 6ft. Your face doesn't matter much at that height in the industry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
You can never talk about "all women" when you've never talked to all women
Thought you were smart but you are actualy an idiot. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO TALK TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE US? DO YOU THINK WHEN MEASURING HEIGHT, THEY ASK EVEY FUCKING PERSON IN THE COUNTRY? NO, THEY HAVE SAMPLE SIZES.
Jfl at saying I'm low IQ when you don't understand that a height requirement is a minimal number. You don't need to be 6ft5 to be a model. Jfl at the fucking aspies on this site. You just need to be at least 6ft. Your face doesn't matter much at that height in the industry.
READ MY FUCKING POST. I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO BE 6'5, NOR DID I EVER AY 6'0 WAS TOO SHORT. JUST JFL AT YOU NOT EVE READING MY POST AND ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE AUTIST.

IF YOU ONLY HAD TO BE 6'0 TO BE A MODEL, WOULDN'T 20% OF THE POPULATION BE A MODEL?

I JUST SAID THAT IF HEIGHT IN MODELING MATTERED THAT MUCH, IT WOULD BE MUCH HIGHER LIKE 6'5. BEING 6'0 IS NOT THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR BEING A MODEL. THEN 20% OF THE POPULATION WOULD BE A MODEL.
Jfl at saying I'm low IQ when you don't understand that a height requirement is a minimal number
I literally fucking said it right here. I'm done with you dude. You clearly are arguing without even reading what I'm saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan