๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ

Summertime saga and the visit
They are masterpiece:owo:
I surrender guys, nothing changes...
I will come back to my old self and play some games.

I still would be going the gym and do my looksmaxxing stuff but now it feels more like a cope because I don't have a good base to work with. Even when I morphed my photos to see how I would look like after surgery I only increase 0.5 PSL points and never hit HTN.

Recommend me a 10/10 game pls I'm really bored

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

I still would be going the gym and do my looksmaxxing stuff but now it feels more like a cope because I don't have a good base to work with. Even when I morphed my photos to see how I would look like after surgery I only increase 0.5 PSL points and never hit HTN.

play the trilogy

• +1
Witcher 3
RDR 2

• +1
Hallow knight

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lokki and Klasik01

Cry of fear
Outlast and the whistleblower dlc
Metro last light redux
Control

control is the only one of these games that doesnt have a 100% clear ending, its like it kind of ends but you still havent managed to do what you intended to do and you can still play the game

Cry of fear can be pretty confusing since for some reason you need to go back to old places you visited sometimes to continue in the game, I recommend using a playthrough as help

Metro last light redux is older than metro exodus, but I prefer last light. The graphics are still good and the game is not buggy

I havent played the outlast whistleblower through yet but I can say its still good as fuck.

These are all 10/10 games in my opinion and if the price is a problem (and you somehow dont know about this) just pirate the games, pirating whistleblower might be hard since its a dlc

• +1
The same thing happened to me, I found love for video games again a few months ago, it's a decent cope

I'm going to play video games while exercising my jaw with a rubber ball jfl

Skyrim
Saints Row3 (only for a few days)
Farcry 3 (only for a few days)
Diablo 2

• +1
Cry of fear
Outlast and the whistleblower dlc
Metro last light redux
Control

control is the only one of these games that doesnt have a 100% clear ending, its like it kind of ends but you still havent managed to do what you intended to do and you can still play the game

Cry of fear can be pretty confusing since for some reason you need to go back to old places you visited sometimes to continue in the game, I recommend using a playthrough as help

Metro last light redux is older than metro exodus, but I prefer last light. The graphics are still good and the game is not buggy

I havent played the outlast whistleblower through yet but I can say its still good as fuck.

These are all 10/10 games in my opinion and if the price is a problem (and you somehow dont know about this) just pirate the games, pirating whistleblower might be hard since its a dlc
I might try Cry of Fear never played it.
Yeah I don't pay to play singleplayer, I download the game for free.

• +1
Reactions: aber and Lokki

You might aswell face reveal

You might aswell face reveal
I did to some users on this forum
Also it was one of my firsts posts but I was bloated back then, now I'm more lean
I wanna do it again when I get lower bodyfat %

I did to some users on this forum
Also it was one of my firsts posts but I was bloated back then, now I'm more lean
I wanna do it again when I get lower bodyfat %
lol. Iโ€™m so ugly now haha

I remember back in the summer I would mew like crazy until my tongue hurt then I stopped once school started and Iโ€™ve declined ever since

lol. Iโ€™m so ugly now haha

I remember back in the summer I would mew like crazy until my tongue hurt then I stopped once school started and Iโ€™ve declined ever since
Also revealing your face here is not recommended if someone you know finds it, there are methods to search for your face on the web. I have posted too much shit here to the point of someone finds it, my IRL reputation would be over forever. There's no free speech in this society.

Last edited:
Also revealing your face here is not recommended if someone you know finds it, there are methods to search for your face on the web. I have posted too much shit here.
I revealed my face but then deleted it since I uploaded it on Imgur

• +1

And many more, but these are off the top of my head.

First 4 are my absolute favorites.

• Love it
IMG 5576

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arab_chink and Klasik01

bros using a font

Pubg mobile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Klasik01
if you really want to escape reality then "play" visual novels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
Did you play half life?

GTA 4
Deus ex
Fallout 3

Persona 5 Royal and Persona 3 Reload

if you like football fm manager is a good time consumer i wasted hundred of hours playing that game

Me and some friends got "Godfall", a failed looter rpg for like 5โ‚ฌ

destiny is the best game ever made

SEKIRO

• +1
i stayed up playing manorlords and that was the game that gave me an existential breakdown. i think it was the somber haunting polyphonic music and general theme of the game. medieval society...society in general. people going about their lives, oblivious to the truth of reality. plus i was envisioning myself playing the game from third person. a sexagenarian who wasted his life, spent copious amount of time he will never get back on videogames.

anyway to distract myself i played some more. then i played grayzone warfare, it was a very technologically impressive private military contractor simulator. closest thing graphically speaking to real life i've yet seen produced. made my pc sound like a jet engine.

i have built vast empires and won numerous battles, i recreated the normandy beach landings, fought as and against every culture in world history. and that is the draw and the folly of a virtual life. unfortunately i believe this and the upcoming generation raised from birth as children of the virtual reality are headed for a crisis. more than half of their life will be virtual aka fake.

most if not all of this is driven by the belief that nothing in this world matter and it's all out of your control. so just let it go by you while you entertain yourself on tv, games, films, literature, music, etc, etc. instead of fighting online battles, men should be fighting real battles.

:feelsree::blackpill:

• +1