Post a PSL 6

One thing I will say is that the "meme" about chadlites, chads, and fakecels being all over looksmax.me is actually unironically true, and I have no idea how/why, but I've noticed there's been a large influx of curries recently?

D13761ce5b7fca1e375085b2fb822a94

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846 and EthnicelAscension
p.s. I used to browse lookism for a year before this until it went down, then I started lurking here, until I made this account.

p.s. I used to browse lookism for a year before this until it went down, then I started lurking here, until I made this account.

New York.
This is my current ascension:
Around age 14:
View attachment 210696
December 24th 2019:
View attachment 210697
youre in NYC?

Yes, I'm being serious.
I know one other looksmaxxer here in real life
@currycel123
He can atest that this is my face
@IndianJock
also has my snapchat, he can atest this is my real face.
Yeh it’s him

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Me after surgery

Attachments

• 70027959-AA88-437E-94D7-76046D21FAAA.jpeg
    70027959-AA88-437E-94D7-76046D21FAAA.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Maxillacel
@EthnicelAscension shave that crapy beard off immediately, it makes you look extremely ethnic and low class, you look in the 5psl range to me on you avi only, but maybe my judgement is severely impacted by that beard bro. Also do you have other pics

@EthnicelAscension shave that crapy beard off immediately, it makes you look extremely ethnic and low class, you look in the 5psl range to me on you avi only, but maybe my judgement is severely impacted by that beard bro. Also do you have other pics
Which avi? I keep changing it.
Facial hair by itself is a looksmax, right now I'm at a stage where I simply cannot grow enough for it to look completely nice, I'm only 17,
I don't want to looksmin my lower third just so that I can seem white, is it really worth the trade off?
I don't have many pics that are still relatively up-to-date with how I look rn, but I can probably find like one more.
Which avi? I keep changing it.
Facial hair by itself is a looksmax, right now I'm at a stage where I simply cannot grow enough for it to look completely nice, I'm only 17,
I don't want to looksmin my lower third just so that I can seem white, is it really worth the trade off?
I don't have many pics that are still relatively up-to-date with how I look rn, but I can probably find like one more.
Please keep in mind also that I have a shitty bathroom with run down light bulbs that make my skin seem darker or more yellow in most shots than in reality.

Yeah, he's among males and he's a 10 PSL, you're right tbh.
He's a panfaced gook 3 PSL. I mog by half a psl point.