Post a Time You got Brutally Cucked/Mogged IRL

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I remember when I was 19 and had a crush on this high tier Becky who I thought was my looks match (jfl Chadpreet only) Edit: (I was fat and rather plain looking at the time)
4139D528 BDE9 4E6B AE65 A0ABE5745D8E

We were both in 2 business classes at the university and at the beginning of the semester I answered a bunch of questions in the Futures/Options Finance class right and she introduced herself to me after. I thought fuarkkk she’s into me, and she asked if we could “compare answers” of an assignment the next week. I thought fuarkkk, she's giving off mad ioi'z bro!:soy: when she just wanted answers.

What I didn’t realize was that she was actually eyeing my best friend, who is an absolute chad preet lite, over 60 slays during university (brutal for my mental health):
FE73F853 C2F5 4F60 ADA6 6E68C1EE040B

The next week at the library, my friend did everything he could to pump me up to the girl, while I cracked jokes and tried to make convo with her (I’m 100% nt and social) but she just didn’t seem to flirt back with me. Eventually I got the hint and stopped.

The week afterwards, my friend told me that after I had left to get food, the girl had offered her number to my friend. My friend knew I liked her and refused, fuark, what a friend. I told him nah, slay tf outta her and ghost her. After he got my blessing, he hit her up on insta and fucked her on the weekend. He ghosted her, and the rest of the semester she was desperate in trying to get his attention again jfl. I love my bro for his loyalty but holy shit this was me the whole time:
9FDA3380 1023 4C67 8F3D E7F6CB15EA14

@forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @cmfanel @StrangerDanger @delusionalretard @AscendingHero @gamma @Henry_Gandy @EverythingMattersCel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, amorfati, Deleted member 14905 and 37 others
You mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Squirtle, Melo95 and 1 other person
How tall is he bro don’t you mog him

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Brutal ngl.

Thank God I don't have friends.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, delusionalretard and Deleted member 14160
The week afterwards, my friend told me that after I had left to get food, the girl had offered her number to my friend. My friend knew I liked her and refused, fuark, what a friend. I told him nah, slay tf outta her and ghost her. After he got my blessing, he hit her up on insta and fucked her on the weekend. He ghosted her, and the rest of the semester she was desperate in trying to get his attention again jfl. I love my bro for his loyalty but holy shit this was me the whole time:
What a fucking bro. I almost envy you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Squirtle, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
You mog him
I do now. Before I was fat and used to keep my eyebrows raised. Growing up I had noticed every brown guy had high brows and crazy eyelid exposure while mine were hooded. So to blend in I used to keep my eyebrows perma lifted:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I’ll pm my yearbook photo if you don’t believe @Ryan @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, FailedNormieManlet, delusionalretard and 4 others
if This guy mogs you.... I mog the shit out of both of you

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, delusionalretard, DivineBeing and 1 other person
read this thread:lul:

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 14160
read this thread:lul:

brutal af. Even the difference between normie and htn is day and night with how you're treated.

• +1
I do now. Before I was fat and used to keep my eyebrows raised. Growing up I had noticed every brown guy had high brows and crazy eyelid exposure while mine were hooded. So to blend in I used to keep my eyebrows perma lifted:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I’ll pm my yearbook photo if you don’t believe @Ryan @Salludon
Now when you have ascended and look like a mix of these two dudes you should cuck your friend for cucking you
Gigachad
2179392 MUZLBvM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, delusionalretard, Salludon and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Squirtle, delusionalretard and 1 other person

when I got covid despite getting 3 shots 💉💉💉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Squirtle, Chadeep and 15 others
W friend I’ve been on both sides

Had a girl my friend was trying to fuck caress my arms like if I was some buff gymcel or some shit. I immediately told him and tried to never be seen by her and he eventually got his dick sucked and ghosted her

The way some bitches compare and flip flop between you and your friends is disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16371, Squirtle and 4 others
good friend, hes a real one for sure

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 4946, delusionalretard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Squirtle, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Reply to my pm nig

• +1
I was born to be a npc
good npcs get cucked all the time, you should have a good story :feelswhat:

@Anstrum95 you reply too oldcel nigga, I've never heard of your youth years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, delusionalretard, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Bruh just reply to it

when i was basically bluepilled and before my surgery, i had a small group of freinds with one foid, i had a crush on her for long time and always tried to make a move without really a sucsees but she kinda played with me, anyway this one guy joined our group (my height but better face) and after like 1-2 weeks they became freinds, that was brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 14160
when i was basically bluepilled and before my surgery, i had a small group of freinds with one foid, i had a crush on her for long time and always tried to make a move without really a sucsees but she kinda played with me, anyway this one guy joined our group (my height but better face) and after like 1-2 weeks they became freinds, that was brutal
face is king. I used to be a bloated gymcel thinking size mogs lmfao was I wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, delusionalretard and Exsubhuman
good npcs get cucked all the time, you should have a good story :feelswhat:

@Anstrum95 you reply too oldcel nigga, I've never heard of your youth years
ive never been cucked but i feel like a little boy when i get mogged by really tall dudes
its very belittling, the mog is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle, delusionalretard and Deleted member 14160
Giovanni, a tall Italian boy from group therapy, sat in an otherwise empty row of seats every day. Shannon Rose B joined and sat near him daily.

One day, I dropped a stack of "goal sheets"(Documenting our daily experiences) and Giovanni helped me pick them up. Afterwards, he started sitting across from me daily, with the other "tall kid" and away from Shannon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
ive never been cucked but i feel like a little boy when i get mogged by really tall dudes
its very belittling, the mog is brutal
whats ur height and was @delusionalretard just joking when he said u should lose weight. I'll help you bruv :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
whats ur height and was @delusionalretard just joking when he said u should lose weight. I'll help you bruv :owo:
oh god you tagged him here fuck
185cm yes im around 20% bf leanmaxxing currently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, delusionalretard and Deleted member 14160
A girl I liked had sex with some ape and the next day I lashed out on him at lunch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
Me and my Chad housemate met two girls for a drink (we'd never met them before), one was single and the other in a LTR.

After that, we both got invited to one of the girl's house party for her birthday a couple of weeks later. Chad couldn't make it, so I went alone since I knew those two girls at least.

At the party me and some guy were chatting with the girl who's in a LTR about the other girl and how she wanted someone to hookup with. The guy in the group said "Maybe forevergymcelling should try" and the girl said "I think she prefers Chad"

After hearing that I went nuclear :feelsohgod: I quickly made my way to the bathroom in my drunken state and locked the door to compose myself, this wasn't the first time this shit has happened with that particular Chad.

I was sending voice messages to my other psl aware friends (who had also been cucked by that very same Chad) in the group chat. It ruined my entire night and I went home and ordered a XXL 4000 calorie pizza from papa johns to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle, fogdart, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Just jestermaxx bro, women love funny dudes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, mecmec, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Happened to me in a club. I'm 6'1" and was wearing flatter shoes while being higher bodyfat with horrible acne skin at the time and started dancing with this 5'11" Latina. We started dancing but she didn't wanna kiss which pissed me off ngl. This whole time I remember seeing this 6'5" chadlite or chad who mogged me to oblivion which is very rare to see in clubs where I live. This is before I was blackpilled even. Then she leaves claiming she needs to get food. After like 20 minutes, I saw her back and she starts dancing with the chad. They kiss and leave the club. Luckily I wasn't blackpilled but I knew the height was a big factor. Over if you're 6'1" and going for 5'11" women tbh

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14160
He got 60 slays?:lul: Damn
Barely a 5.25 psl with colored eyes. But he was honestly one of the best looking guys at my university of 15-20k students, don't think he really got mogged at all.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, mulattomaxxer and Edgar
as a 14 yr old trucel looking fuck there were 3 guys 2 girls in my friend group. All htn to model looks. They both paired off with each other even though I was making moves on one of the girls. Was kicked out of the group shortly after that & had no friends for the rest of 8th grade. was the first time the blackpill really hit me hard. Shortly after that I started watching face & lms & started heightmaxing.

Since then there hasn't really been a single time though I was dumped ruthlessly once for the girl to get with another guy 3 days later.

• So Sad
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

What a fuucking bro ngl. Alot of people would have thrown you under the bus for a chance at pussy.

Well I have been gettting brutally mogged for most of my life. Up until I was about 16 I was a complete subhuman with no desirable traits. No girl would want to tatlk to me when I was getting uttterly mogged by all my friends. I would try being loud to draw their atttention but it didn't work. Combine this with me being ethnic and I begin to see a problem. I remember the first girl I asked out said "Eww no" to me :feelswah::feelswhy:. I pubertymaxxed to 6ft 3 and at age 16 I got my first IOI on a camping trip in the summer.

The girls from my school have since initiated convosations with me after I grew taller. (I have seen them at my local pubs). Now I am not a lanklet due to gymcelling so hopefully we can get jacked in the future.

The last time I remember getting brutally mogged was a few months ago. I went out with my friends and there were these two girls who were staring to where we were sittting. I thought they were looking at me but they were looking at my chadlite friend, who is currently in a relationship. He is shorter them me but his face is gorgeous. He is one of the best looking people I know IRL. He is also more gymcelled then me.

I ask them to come dance with us. I grab one of the girls and start talking to her but she isn't interested in talking to me. She says "noooo" then walks off with her friend. After this I see her dancing with a different chadlite.

Currently I get more respect and compliments because I am no longer small. However I am a LTN facially :ogre:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 14160
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

What a fuucking bro ngl. Alot of people would have thrown you under the bus for a chance at pussy.

Well I have been gettting brutally mogged for most of my life. Up until I was about 16 I was a complete subhuman with no desirable traits. No girl would want to tatlk to me when I was getting uttterly mogged by all my friends. I would try being loud to draw their atttention but it didn't work. Combine this with me being ethnic and I begin to see a problem. I remember the first girl I asked out said "Eww no" to me :feelswah::feelswhy:. I pubertymaxxed to 6ft 3 and at age 16 I got my first IOI on a camping trip in the summer.

The girls from my school have since initiated convosations with me after I grew taller. (I have seen them at my local pubs). Now I am not a lanklet due to gymcelling so hopefully we can get jacked in the future.

The last time I remember getting brutally mogged was a few months ago. I went out with my friends and there were these two girls who were staring to where we were sittting. I thought they were looking at me but they were looking at my chadlite friend, who is currently in a relationship. He is shorter them me but his face is gorgeous. He is one of the best looking people I know IRL. He is also more gymcelled then me.

I ask them to come dance with us. I grab one of the girls and start talking to her but she isn't interested in talking to me. She says "noooo" then walks off with her friend. After this I see her dancing with a different chadlite.

Currently I get more respect and compliments because I am no longer small. However I am a LTN facially :ogre:.
Over for htn's in 2022. Also another Short Chadlite > Tall htn pill @LooksOverAll

i went outside and saw a guy who jaw mogged me .

i cried and posted a thread about it

• +1
I remember when I was 19 and had a crush on this high tier Becky who I thought was my looks match (jfl Chadpreet only) Edit: (I was fat and rather plain looking at the time)
View attachment 1480984

We were both in 2 business classes at the university and at the beginning of the semester I answered a bunch of questions in the Futures/Options Finance class right and she introduced herself to me after. I thought fuarkkk she’s into me, and she asked if we could “compare answers” of an assignment the next week. I thought fuarkkk, she's giving off mad ioi'z bro!:soy: when she just wanted answers.

What I didn’t realize was that she was actually eyeing my best friend, who is an absolute chad preet lite, over 60 slays during university (brutal for my mental health):
View attachment 1480989

The next week at the library, my friend did everything he could to pump me up to the girl, while I cracked jokes and tried to make convo with her (I’m 100% nt and social) but she just didn’t seem to flirt back with me. Eventually I got the hint and stopped.

View attachment 1481000

@forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @cmfanel @StrangerDanger @delusionalretard @AscendingHero @gamma @Henry_Gandy @EverythingMattersCel
This is my story: this beautiful waitress served me at a restaurant; she was nice to me so I asked for her number and she said she can't give it to me directly because she's not allowed to exchange contact directly with customers so she said she was going to write the number on a paper and bring it to me with the bill but she didn't. Weeks later my very good friend (Tyrone-lite tier facially) tells me that he met his female friend (girl A) at the mall and his friend was with another friend (girl B). This girl B my friend didn't know personally was being nice and interjecting in their conversation. The next day, Girl B took his number from girl A (his original female friend) and texted him. After he told me this , I asked to see this girl B's picture and it was the same server I met at the restaurant. She was basically throwing herself at my friend but did not give me her number when I asked her at the restaurant. Funny thing is my friend did not like her because she wasn't his type (she's dark skinned; my friend likes light skin) and also my friend was in an LTR at the time. Even after my friend let her know he's not interested in a relationship with her, she still pressured him to fuck, which he eventually did in her car. My Tyrone-lite friend and I are really close so he kept me updated with screenshots and everything. It was brutal to see how girl B treated my friend when she didn't even give me her number. I'd admit that I was quite subhuman at that time - I had a subhuman buzz and wasn't very gymcelled; he was gymcelled and tattoo-maxxed. Facially, he doesn't really mog me that much but he sexual appeal mogs me because of his facial hair and tattoos (I have none of both) :feelswah:

• +1
This is my story: this beautiful waitress served me at a restaurant; she was nice to me so I asked for her number and she said she can't give it to me directly because she's not allowed to exchange contact directly with customers so she said she was going to write the number on a paper and bring it to me with the bill but she didn't. Weeks later my very good friend (Tyrone-lite tier facially) tells me that he met his female friend (girl A) at the mall and his friend was with another friend (girl B). This girl B my friend didn't know personally was being nice and interjecting in their conversation. The next day, Girl B took his number from girl A (his original female friend) and texted him. After he told me this , I asked to see this girl B's picture and it was the same server I met at the restaurant. She was basically throwing herself at my friend but did not give me her number when I asked her at the restaurant. Funny thing is my friend did not like her because she wasn't his type (she's dark skinned; my friend likes light skin) and also my friend was in an LTR at the time. Even after my friend let her know he's not interested in a relationship with her, she still pressured him to fuck, which he eventually did in her car. My Tyrone-lite friend and I are really close so he kept me updated with screenshots and everything. It was brutal to see how girl B treated my friend when she didn't even give me her number. I'd admit that I was quite subhuman at that time - I had a subhuman buzz and wasn't very gymcelled; he was gymcelled and tattoo-maxxed. Facially, he doesn't really mog me that much but he sexual appeal mogs me because of his facial hair and tattoos (I have none of both) :feelswah:
mirin ability to find darkskin attractive, in the slightest

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Got class mogged

bump tbh :Comfy:

I went to self checkout and a giraffe stood by behind me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot