went out with some girls and fucked it up๐Ÿ˜‚

.๐Ÿ‘ฝ.

.๐Ÿ‘ฝ.

everyone can get a GF except me๐Ÿ’”
im on vacation right now with friends and we went to get a massage.
one girl their asked my tall HTN friend who is very wide build if they can hang out sometime. they did and on the second date she said bring some friends and i will bring girl-friends too.

here begins the desaster. we called a taxi, and picked up the girls. we were 3 guys and 2 girls... OVER for one of us 100%... 1 girl was already taken by my friend. we went to a bar and the girl of my friend instantly started dancing, twerking and shit, my friend joined her, they made out etc until the staff told them to stop "this is not a sex club".

the girls were dressed like this:
sexy blind date GIF by Denyse

my friend, me and the other girl (hotter one) were sitting at the table and said nothing jfl, cringe ad hell. the girl didnt look at us at all or talked to us. i said to my friend bruh say smth to her but he said no fk off nigga. then my brain turned full aspie and i said to her that my friend likes her, do you like him too. she said nothing but went dancing too. i went dancing also and told to my friend to join us. hes said no, they made fun of him but then she went to him and took him dancing. later touching him more and more but hes an aspie too. i told him to grab her hips, turn her around and shiet, kiss her etc. like a wingman.

BUT yea after that they all were dancing, kissing and shiet and i was dancing alone next to them. BRUTAL FEELING i tell you. i felt like the biggest loser.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

we went out to go to another club, i said i go back to the hotel, cya. THEY DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO ME, BRUTAL. AM I REALLY SUCH AN SUBHUMAN????:lul::hnghn:

in comparison, my friend is a stylemaxxed, beardmaxxed HTN but 170cm or so. im stylemaxxed HTN too but 190cm. i thought i would mog them, BUT no. fuck this i go back to tinder:hnghn:

thoughts for real: @turkproducer @AlexAP @volcelfatcel @gamma @Preston @Yolosweg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, fogdart, WhiteGoodman and 30 others
im taking a shit right now while they party and probably fuck later. shiet i need to looksmax harder:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14472 and Solidcoin
The facepill remains undefeated

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, the next o'pry, metagross and 2 others
Why in the hell would you do that to yourself my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Patient A and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and Deleted member 11758
one girl their asked my tall HTN friend who is very wide build if they can hang out sometime. they did and on the second date she said bring some friends and i will bring girl-friends too.

here begins the desaster. we called a taxi, and picked up the girls. we were 3 guys and 2 girls... OVER for one of us 100%... 1 girl was already taken by my friend. we went to a bar and the girl of my friend instantly started dancing, twerking and shit, my friend joined her, they made out etc until the staff told them to stop "this is not a sex club".

my friend, me and the other girl (hotter one) were sitting at the table and said nothing jfl, cringe ad hell. the girl didnt look at us at all or talked to us. i said to my friend bruh say smth to her but he said no fk off nigga. then my brain turned full aspie and i said to her that my friend likes her, do you like him too. she said nothing but went dancing too. i went dancing also and told to my friend to join us. hes said no, they made fun of him but then she went to him and took him dancing. later touching him more and more but hes an aspie too. i told him to grab her hips, turn her around and shiet, kiss her etc. like a wingman.

BUT yea after that they all were dancing, kissing and shiet and i was dancing alone next to them. BRUTAL FEELING i tell you. i felt like the biggest loser.

we went out to go to another club, i said i go back to the hotel, cya. THEY DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO ME, BRUTAL. AM I REALLY SUCH AN SUBHUMAN????:lul::hnghn:

in comparison, my friend is a stylemaxxed, beardmaxxed HTN but 170cm or so. im stylemaxxed HTN too but 190cm. i thought i would mog them, BUT no. fuck this i go back to tinder:hnghn:

thoughts for real: @turkproducer @AlexAP @volcelfatcel @gamma @Preston @Yolosweg
youre both HTN and youre 7 inches taller and u got cucked?

• So Sad
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Heightpilledโ€ฆ again? Wait..

• +1
brootal

• +1
Mission failedโ€ฆ weโ€˜ll get em next time!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Whenever I went out with a group of vaginas, I always, ALWAYS, ended up fucking at least 2 in the group.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 7044, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and 1 other person
This legit pisses me off when this happens to me.
Fuck them seriously.

Btw I thought you were gay bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and Prettyboy
This was painful to read :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
manlet pride worldwide ๐ŸŒŽ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 7044, Patient A and 2 others
Sucks to be you bro! :p

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
then my brain turned full aspie and i said to her that my friend likes her, do you like him too. she said nothing but went dancing too. i went dancing also and told to my friend to join us. hes said no, they made fun of him but then she went to him and took him dancing. later touching him more and more but hes an aspie too. i told him to grab her hips, turn her around and shiet, kiss her etc. like a wingman.

Best wingman tbh. U fixed ur friend a girl. You could've competed and went for her yourself, which is what I would've done, and most men.

Best case scenario you would've used her to fix a new girl so you all had a girl. But that's hard to do ofcourse.

>we went out to go to another club, i said i go back to the hotel, cya. THEY DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO ME, BRUTAL. AM I REALLY SUCH AN SUBHUMAN????

This is just inexperience. They prob almost never get female attention so they were completely lost in that feeling and don't think about other shit. When you are more experienced with slaying, you realise that your homies are more important and you go out to make them feel appreciated. You also realize that the girl actually respects you for dropping her for a few minutes so you can say ur friend goodbye. Your friends are rookies, its fine.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, kebabcoper and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Sounds like you wanted to be cucked on purpose

• So Sad
You went to get a massage with your friend? Wtf are you doing, visiting Ladyboys in Thailand?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Entschuldigung, Patient A and 1 other person
Btw just make convo with a women so no arkward silence

• +1
This not no face pill dawg

The nigga set himself up for failure in every way
what should i ve done? she didnt show any interest:hnghn:

OP = cuck

• So Sad
i said to her that my friend likes her, do you like him too

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Entschuldigung, hairyballscel and 2 others
Btw just make convo with a women so no arkward silence
yea i wanted but no ioi from her.:hnghn:

Best wingman tbh. U fixed ur friend a girl. You could've competed and went for her yourself, which is what I would've done, and most men.

Best case scenario you would've used her to fix a new girl so you all had a girl. But that's hard to do ofcourse.

>we went out to go to another club, i said i go back to the hotel, cya. THEY DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO ME, BRUTAL. AM I REALLY SUCH AN SUBHUMAN????

This is just inexperience. They prob almost never get female attention so they were completely lost in that feeling and don't think about other shit. When you are more experienced with slaying, you realise that your homies are more important and you go out to make them feel appreciated. You also realize that the girl actually respects you for dropping her for a few minutes so you can say ur friend goodbye. Your friends are rookies, its fine.
the first guy who set up the date is experienced i think. VERY outgoing, boosts the mood hard and goes party every time. well yea at least i did something good for ma nigga, hope he fucks her tonight. still it feels very shitty. atleast my other friends gave me some mental support:lul::smonk:

lul, never ever go on a a double date or some shit ESPECIALLY when a friends invites you, it will suck for you the girl and everyone else...
maybe she has a boyfriends, maybe she is a golddigger, maybe none of you were her type, mayybe she didnt wanna be there but went with friend

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
lul, never ever go on a a double date or some shit ESPECIALLY when a friends invites you, it will suck for you the girl and everyone else...
maybe she has a boyfriends, maybe she is a golddigger, maybe none of you were her type, mayybe she didnt wanna be there but went with friend
lesson learned lol. but 4 of them enjoy the night, they are still out. only sucked for me:lul: but gave me motivation to looksmax.my face amd start roiding after even more.:feelsyay:

you consider yourself htn

girls are retarded, ive seen a lot of times girl go for a htn instead a chad(irl) because they insecure for a chad... and also they think chad/chadlite is egoistical or player(which is true anw).
Ive had girls go for me instead for a friend that mogs me or they went for a uglier shorter friend instead of me.

But general consensus is the better looking you are + better appeal + etc you will have to hit up/approach less girls.

Never base everythibg on 1 approach.
in 80% of case if you are 190 htn and he is 170 htn and everything else same girls we go for you.

Maybe the girl went for him because he didnt try anything with her(girls go for what runs away).
she got your validation so she didnt need to makeout with you.

tbh the more i date and meet girls thr less i understand, its fucking random and retarded tbh. girls are fucking stupid and illogical and make no fucking sense so yea anything can happen. You can see some patterns aftet a while but sometimes its just fuckng random

• +1
girls are retarded, ive seen a lot of times girl go for a htn instead a chad(irl) because they insecure for a chad... and also they think chad/chadlite is egoistical or player(which is true anw).
Ive had girls go for me instead for a friend that mogs me or they went for a uglier shorter friend instead of me.

But general consensus is the better looking you are + better appeal + etc you will have to hit up/approach less girls.

Never base everythibg on 1 approach.
in 80% of case if you are 190 htn and he is 170 htn and everything else same girls we go for you.

Maybe the girl went for him because he didnt try anything with her(girls go for what runs away).
she got your validation so she didnt need to makeout with you.

tbh the more i date and meet girls thr less i understand, its fucking random and retarded tbh. girls are fucking stupid and illogical and make no fucking sense so yea anything can happen. You can see some patterns aftet a while but sometimes its just fuckng random
yea girls are tarded. my friend who organized the date went clubbing with her and he saw that she was giving her number to other dudes JFL even if she was totally into him, almost fucked on the dancefloor as he described it

yea girls are tarded. my friend who organized the date went clubbing with her and he saw that she was giving her number to other dudes JFL even if she was totally into him, almost fucked on the dancefloor as he described it
there is one thing girls will die for, kill for, cheat for. she will trade everuthing for it and she values it above sex, money relstionnship and everthing else. and thst is attention.
Getting the right amount attention between just enkugh to keep her intereste and low enough so she invests is key. Also never give girl direct validation especially on looks, never tell her she is hot/cute/beautiful etc. She has to work for validatiin

• +1
Manlets keep winning

• JFL
The facepill remains undefeated
Finally you agree with me. Height means nothing, it's actually a failo past 6'2". Face over all:

Istockphoto 905792414 612x612
7e40a230 03fc 4d96 a12a 9b0edf43348a m
4a4cb3e8f839b2f6d0950bf6ac700313

Meanwhile tall Chads have to date down and noodlewhores due to height failo:

1b3pys250f711
P05kvexdfn4y
/attachments/z5usq4ibix131-jpg.1293251/?hash=e679fcdd8200943cbc28fe7291895779
D4xp2yk4jgg71

Attachments

• z5usq4ibix131.jpg
    z5usq4ibix131.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and Beetlejuice
yea i wanted but no ioi from her.:hnghn:

the first guy who set up the date is experienced i think. VERY outgoing, boosts the mood hard and goes party every time. well yea at least i did something good for ma nigga, hope he fucks her tonight. still it feels very shitty. atleast my other friends gave me some mental support:lul::smonk:
Remind him, that you set him up.
So, you can ask him to do the same for you, in futures

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and DivineBeing

stopped reading at 5'7 you spic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.