Post Blackpill Moments From Your Life

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
Some personal moments in my life that I know look back on that make more sense through a blackpill lense.

We had a WG (students that share a flat) party and there was some Stacylite girl with a boyfriend (MTN) that put her hand on the thigh of my best friend literally rubbing it. Back then I thought redpill and believed it was bc my friend did not drink alcohol and that got him more respect from woman :ROFLMAO: . He is ~190cm with good frame, gymcelled, HTN probably facewise. Looking back at it it was his looks. He didnt talk a lot or even approached.

Another one:
I was out with some people and I am shy (maybe SA or AvPD or some shit idk), or maybe just playing too much online games during teenage years. I literally said "I'm shy" and a girl there said how that is so cute and she messaged me after. In terms of redpill my behavior was bad / not alpha, but it didnt matter bc my looks halo'd it.

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and lightskinbengali
My whole life is blackpill nigga

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Some personal moments in my life that I know look back on that make more sense through a blackpill lense.

We had a WG (students that share a flat) party and there was some Stacylite girl with a boyfriend (MTN) that put her hand on the thigh of my best friend literally rubbing it. Back then I thought redpill and believed it was bc my friend did not drink alcohol and that got him more respect from woman :ROFLMAO: . He is ~190cm with good frame, gymcelled, HTN probably facewise. Looking back at it it was his looks. He didnt talk a lot or even approached.

Another one:
I was out with some people and I am shy (maybe SA or AvPD or some shit idk), or maybe just playing too much online games during teenage years. I literally said "I'm shy" and a girl there said how that is so cute and she messaged me after. In terms of redpill my behavior was bad / not alpha, but it didnt matter bc my looks halo'd it.
This girl was obviously interested in me, i loved her btw.

We would flirt and cuddle all day when we where at her house.

Asked her out. She laughed at my face and rejected me giving me PTSD. Come back a year later i thought i looked better, we flirt and everything goes perfect.

Wanted to see her again 1 week later and found out the same night we cuddled and flirted she got fucked and completely railed by her 6'3 low MTN bestfreind.

I Mogged the dude into another realm of reality, but i'm 5'6.

Height Pill is the most brutal after age pill. No one can deny it.

AGE>HEIGHT>FACE>BODY

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777, lightskinbengali, Meister! and 3 others

Asked her out. She laughed at my face and rejected me giving me PTSD. Come back a year later i thought i looked better, we flirt and everything goes perfect.

Wanted to see her again 1 week later and found out the same night we cuddled and flirted she got fucked and completely railed by her 6'3 low MTN bestfreind.

AGE>HEIGHT>FACE>BODY
i hate life

Every day man

AGE>HEIGHT>FACE>BODY
Are u 5'6 with shoes?

my life is a rabithole

Idk I blackpill others

bitches hated me when i was hella young for no reason at all even though I was nice to them. I had forgotten about this until I talked to my chad friend and even he didn't know why they treated me like shit

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and leopold123
ive always seen women in service jobs like baristas or hair stylists act all giddy and laugh at everything the guy in front of me is saying even when hes not trying to be funny then immediately drop the smile and act completely deadpan when its my turn, always makes me feel bad on the inside im not gonna lie but i try not to show it

another thing is being low on the totem pole socially in elementary school, thats a big tell because in elementary school its not like you can be weird or socially clueless or whatever, i was just instantly placed on the bottom because of my looks

im mogger now though so its all good haha

• +1
Reactions: brb7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back