• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PlayersGetPlayed
New flower in my garden 🌸

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pneumonia and PlayersGetPlayed
@t20cel bhai can u send your photo? I don't remember my last rating 🤔

@youthmaxxing what would u rate? Ignore the hair my Berber fucked up

here are the pics bhai you called me a ltn in india but i think i am a mid ltn in west and high mtn in india also have appeal due to light brown and height (182cm)

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greywind, noonespecial and 2 others
Avoid the honey and liver

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, meropeu and PlayersGetPlayed
Don't avoid raw honey it's good for you

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
@PlayersGetPlayed what would you rate me this is the second time you repped my pics lol
Org standards high mtn personal preference maybe htn

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
damn worldwide or south asia?
Worldwide. I don't really believe in ethnic tax all that much. If I see a chad curry, I'll rate him a chad curry.

• +1
Reactions: t20cel
View attachment 3202087View attachment 3202088View attachment 3202091View attachment 3202092View attachment 3202095View attachment 3202098 here are the pics bhai you called me a ltn in india but i think i am a mid ltn in west and high mtn in india also have appeal due to light brown and height (182cm)
I would still rate high ltn, as I showed this to my female friends and they said looks mid. Maybe the photos idk. Personality a low mtn I would say. Definitely looks good

Yea, pretty obvious
is it fun? nature looks awesome there, i wish i was a mumbai slumdog tbh, it would make the rags to riches so much more enjoyable and impressive

• JFL
Reactions: meropeu
I would still rate high ltn, as I showed this to my female friends and they said looks mid. Maybe the photos idk. Personality a low mtn I would say. Definitely looks good
can you send the pics in private?

• +1
is it fun? nature looks awesome there, i wish i was a mumbai slumdog tbh, it would make the rags to riches so much more enjoyable and impressive
I'm in west bengal at my home town rn for Durga Puja, a big festival yk. This is all our family's land here. Kinda jungle like but I like my time here.
best place to sunbath imo

• Love it
Reactions: Joshrc and castizo
I'm in west bengal at my home town rn for Durga Puja, a big festival yk. This is all our family's land here. Kinda jungle like but I like my time here.View attachment 3202181best place to sunbath imo
mirin bhai, i can't wait until i go back to spain/colombia away from this shitty cold country im in currently

• So Sad
mirin bhai, i can't wait until i go back to spain/colombia away from this shitty cold country im in currently
Where u from?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
arre the proofs abt the female friends....not to sound narcy but you fraud a lot and even with my candid pics i would say we kinda are on the same level if not more better

• +1
arre the proofs abt the female friends....not to sound narcy but you fraud a lot and even with my candid pics i would say we kinda are on the same level if not more better
I am not doing to send u the chats ofcourse, now it's upto you bhai. I don't fraud at all except maybe here I'm outside. She said "thik e dekhte i guess" means he's alright looking i guess

I am not doing to send u the chats ofcourse, now it's upto you bhai. I don't fraud at all except maybe here I'm outside. She said "thik e dekhte i guess" means he's alright looking i guess
ok fine bhai was not tryna sound paranoid or smthn like that....also abt the frauding it is pretty evident bhai abt the squinting and skintone frauding you are probably 2 shades darker than the sunkissed skin tone you have rn in the pics....but no hate to you its all love towards my southasian niggas

• +1
ok fine bhai was not tryna sound paranoid or smthn like that....also abt the frauding it is pretty evident bhai abt the squinting and skintone frauding you are probably 2 shades darker than the sunkissed skin tone you have rn in the pics....but no hate to you its all love towards my southasian niggas
No skintone fruading, just going outside jfl, plus yea I'm squinting not because of mah looks, I have photos with normally too in different lighting. No hate either

Just the sun was kinda harsh and i thought I looked nice in the photo that's why I posted ngl

No skintone fruading, just going outside jfl, plus yea I'm squinting not because of mah looks, I have photos with normally too in different lighting. No hate either
that is skintone frauding you vids and pics are just under the sun lighting, so by definition that is skintone frauding.....if it was truly unfrauded then it would've been taken in neutral lighting
Just the sun was kinda harsh and i thought I looked nice in the photo that's why I posted ngl
also just want to clarify and understand why do you rate yourself above me as in what points do you have which i dont cos appeal wise i know i mog but just wanted to understand the ratings

that is skintone frauding you vids and pics are just under the sun lighting, so by definition that is skintone frauding.....if it was truly unfrauded then it would've been taken in neutral lighting

also just want to clarify and understand why do you rate yourself above me as in what points do you have which i dont cos appeal wise i know i mog but just wanted to understand the ratings
This is not fruading, literally how i look dude. If u sleep happy knowing you look better then you look better. U do not mog imo

@castizo can u rate real quick between him and me? Just be honest

This is not fruading, literally how i look dude. If u sleep happy knowing you look better then you look better. U do not mog imo
whats ur height whats ur weight...btw i could also get girls say you're mid i'm speaking objectively hear your rating was biased you're just squinting and frauding your real swarthy skintone we can go on a video call if you like

• +1
@vernier can also rate between me and him?

• +1
whats ur height whats ur weight...btw i could also get girls say you're mid i'm speaking objectively hear your rating was biased you're just squinting and frauding your real swarthy skintone we can go on a video call if you like
Why you're so offended man, just rating in incel website chill. And there are many photos of me without squinting keep coping subhuman. Why care so much about who mogs fucking retard

Why you're so offended man, just rating in incel website chill. And there are many photos of me without squinting keep coping subhuman. Why care so much about who mogs fucking retard
ur a subhuman currycel worshipping cows man keep up with your subhumanity you little subhuman i would rlly rape you, you frauding twink gau mutra fucking idiot

I'm 6'0 and weight about 65kg

n
Just tell him he's chadlite @t20cel idk
igger i dont want rating from others i already got a good enough response from others its you who was rating me unfairly