Post experiences regarding having sex with older women

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Pic related

If I posted my stories, half the people here would say they’re tales tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
If I posted my stories, half the people here would say they’re tales tbh.
Half the people are curries and niggers who cares about what they say

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Well, I had sex with my teacher in high school. She was the oldest I had at that point. I was legal though at this age I graduated late because I was too busy gymcelling to go to school. Anyway so she was my programming teacher and one day I asked her a question in class and she pauses and looks at me and says “you have blue eyes” and idk what I said but I could tell it was an IOI. She was Asian, and I remember her saying her age one time I think he said 28, but it turned out she was actually 34 or something.

Anyway so I actually got her number after class I told her I might want help with assignments JFL. I was already looksmaxxing at this stage it was like 2017 and had been black pilled for like two years already. Got her number, spent the night talking, and one thing led to another. She was like low MTN though so I wasn’t having sex because she was attractive, I was only doing it because she was my teacher. After that I never had to do any work in her class and she just kept passing me.

I’ve got like 2 more stories too. I’m abbreviating them a lot because I don’t wanna type essays lol. Another time I was with some 43 yr old who walked up to me in the street and carded me (asked me for my age like I was at a bar) and she was fun.

Another girl was like 53 she was the oldest I’ve been with so far.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress and LVZZO
She was Asian, and I remember her saying her age one time I think he said 28, but it turned out she was actually 34 or something.
Would definitely fuck her too if I had the chance
Asians just hit different

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss