Post good bimax results for i cope here

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
I put bone eaters (aka braces) yesterday to start my bimax preparation,so post good results for i cope here

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and never_lucky

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad and pizza
I put bone eaters (aka braces) yesterday to start my bimax preparation,so post good results for i cope here
Mark stretch had insane ascension. below normie to chadlite / chad side. You gotta ask him for PM tho.

Does the surgeon actually matter? Or can pretty much any maxfac do a decent bimax nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and pizza

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Have too much good surgeons today man
Fuck, this actually gives me hope. All I need to do now, is to convince this bluepilled cuck to go as hard as possible on lefort. I need like 1.5 cm at least jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 4430 and .👽.
Fuck, this actually gives me hope. All I need to do now, is to convince this bluepilled cuck to go as hard as possible on lefort. I need like 1.5 cm at least jfl
Even birdcels are not so recessed

1,5cm lf? Chimp lips incoming bro

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 4430 and pizza
Must you get braces just to get bimax?

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Does the surgeon actually matter? Or can pretty much any maxfac do a decent bimax nowadays?
top surgeons only and you will need to pay tens of thousands of dollars bar having sleep apnea or something.