Post good ZSO/cheekbone implant results

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
For some reason, it seems like the cheekbones are a very difficult area to augment well. I have only seen a handful of cheekbone implant results that look good, and not a single ZSO (zygomatic sandwich osteotomy) result that looks good.

Post good cheekbone implant/ZSO results here. Also if you have an explanation of why cheekbones are hard to augment well

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 9670
what about bonesmashing zygos

what about bonesmashing zygos
We're going to have a grown up conversation about serious procedures like implants and ZSO, not some dirt-tier broscience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manfrommars, Lonenely sigma, Oberyn and 7 others
We're going to have a grown up conversation about serious procedures like implants and ZSO, not some dirt-tier broscience
it works tho

its probably the best way to augment zygos

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 13626
I've seen ZSO results that look good. The caveat is that you can only augment the cheekbones to a certain degree until they start looking uncanny and is hard to pinpoint exactly how much that is, which is why you see a lot of people with questionable results.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
I've seen ZSO results that look good. The caveat is that you can only augment the cheekbones to a certain degree until they start looking uncanny and is hard to pinpoint exactly how much that is, which is why you see a lot of people with questionable results.
You make it sound like ZSO is the chin wing osteotomy of the cheekbones. Do you agree that implants generally have better results than ZSO cases?

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
You make it sound like ZSO is the chin wing osteotomy of the cheekbones. Do you agree that implants generally have better results than ZSO cases?
Cheekbone implants allow for more movement, mass, etc than ZSO but higher risk of looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it works tho

its probably the best way to augment zygos
These retards don't want to believe it bro

it's okay

I have bonesmashed my zygos and got permanent increase in ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: pizza
chinwing is a good surgery tho

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Any useful answers? Any relevant answers?...

They're hard to augment well because a chiseled result is completely dependent on the overlying soft tissue thickness and orientation, and you can't augment them too much without it looking stupid

Don't get cheekbone implants you will look uncanny

Don't get any implants you you will look uncanny

True all cheek implants pics/videos I've seen were joke-tier.. like no boost in psl at all. Compared to chin implants and others

• +1
Reactions: xanny
True all cheek implants pics/videos I've seen were joke-tier.. like no boost in psl at all. Compared to chin implants and others
Saiyan from Lookism looked good. But there are not many examples. I haven't seen a single good ZSO