Post some slayers who are half white half indian

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
Curious how they would look like
 
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent, hiwasuwor, currylightskin and 4 others
Curious how they would look like
3212602_img_20221115_005120-jpg.2007826
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 15067, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
Nick kaufmann
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
half indian and half white is basically med
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 24444
Images 43
 
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Screenshot 2023 01 23 at 15 37 46 half white half indian   Ricerca Google
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Zayn, avan jogia
 
kaufmann is the best example, there are some others I've seen but I can't seem to find them, I will try to look for them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless
kaufmann is the best example, there are some others I've seen but I can't seem to find them, I will try to look for them
Without his eye color he would be nothing
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Without his eye color he would be nothing
same could be said for alot of features.
I agree that alot of his appeal is in his colouring, but at the end of the day, he is an attractive male model.
 
Why the fuck are people saying zayn he said half Indian losers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
22
americanpakitruvcel
A
revivles
Replies
16
Views
179
IronMike
IronMike
revivles
Replies
15
Views
258
mr007
mr007
revivles
Replies
14
Views
172
pony
pony
revivles
Replies
44
Views
414
Hernan
Hernan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top