Post your experience with Minoxidil here

BiggestMoggerEver

BiggestMoggerEver

Banned
Hi, I would like to try using Minoxidil 5% in order to stubblemax but the side effects make me doubt. Minoxidil is a alcohol based product so I don't the effect on the skin on the long term.

Those who have used it, can you share your experience and advices please ?

The ethanol evaporates in ~0.1 seconds upon skin contact. It doesn't stay on your skin.
People who claim it 'dried out their skin' just don't moisturize regularly.

The 20% propylene glycol in a bottle of Minox is a different matter. If you let it sit too long on your face (such as 24+ hours) it will definitely dry you out and make your skin scaly and flaky.

It's important to wash off Minox residue regularly precisely because of the presence of propylene glycol. Not ethanol. It's also a very good idea to moisturize your face between uses of Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BiggestMoggerEver
The ethanol evaporates in ~0.1 seconds upon skin contact. It doesn't stay on your skin.

The 20% propylene glycol in a bottle of Minox is a different matter. If you let it sit too long on your face (such as 24+ hours) it will definitely dry you out and make your skin scaly and flaky.

It's important to wash off Minox residue regularly precisely because of the presence of propylene glycol. Not ethanol. It's also a very good idea to moisturize your face between uses of Minoxidil.
Have u every used it or not ?if yes can you drop me your routine please ? like when should a moisturize my face ? just before putting the minoxidil ?

minoxidil on hair = dandruffmaxing and once you stop it you lose results. It's a cope product

Oral min is godsend

i only did it for eyebrows and it is good. idk how you do it for other spaces without feeling weird with it on your skin because too much area

Gave me erectile dysfunction, gyno, and hairloss

Works for me, but gives me dandruff in my hair and my skin falls off in the beard area.
And I do mousterize.

I don't do tretinoin or micro needling tho, that will significantly enhance the hair growing effects.

Pretty much this minoxidil is good for growing beard and eye brown decent but not permanent for growing hair on head