Post your face so @RecessedPrettyboy can morph you into Chad-Lite/Chad (Cool guy)

Made mouth wider, decreased lip size, dye eyebrow, bigger chin and mandible, defined gonions and smaller nose
View attachment 449932
Also normal sized lips
View attachment 449935

Surfer-guy maxed!^

417525f68a77bd95cb4786aad48f2c79

This kid has a ridiculous base to work from.

• Love it
Reactions: Peroxide
Untitled 2

Morph my ugly ass face

Last edited:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and jordanbarrettisgod
Added eyebrows, lowered eyebrows, hairstyle, wider mouth, fuller lips, better eye area, smaller nose

View attachment 450167

Arguably best morph you've done ngl. Actually it is the best morph you've done.

This guy looks insane.

Can use that hairstyle if he somehow sorts his Norwood.

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
@RecessedPrettyboy can I pm you my pics?

LMAO you know all he's doing is putting the pic in an app, and hitting a buttons that makes some changes.

And that app makes everyone look the same.

LMAO you know all he's doing is putting the pic in an app, and hitting a buttons that makes some changes.

You do it then Pablo Picasso.

Nah, I fear I will just rope because of how ugly I am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Why don’t you all just download FaceApp and do it yourselves it literally puts a filter on without doing any work like the morphs here

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
I challenge you to fix the dumb eye asymmetry. Would like to know how I would look if the eye with bigger eyelid was like the other

Attachments

• PSX_20200608_223654.jpg
    PSX_20200608_223654.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 33
You do it then Pablo Picasso.

I'm not redownloading the app just to appease your stupidity. You can see the fucking watermark in the lower right corner.

He's just using faceapp. The ones with more than one watermark just means he hit the filter button more than once.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

thats not what im doing dumbass bitch. the app is just the final touch
I'm not redownloading the app just to appease your stupidity. You can see the fucking watermark in the lower right corner.

He's just using faceapp. The ones with more than one watermark just means he hit the filter button more than once.
again stupid motherfucker and @Mr.cope

• +1
thats not what im doing dumbass bitch. the app is just the final touch

Ignore it. That's what you always get with this forum. It's socially inept clowns, with a grudge against the world.

Why don’t you all just download FaceApp and do it yourselves it literally puts a filter on without doing any work like the morphs here
again another stupid bitch thats not what im doing. im editing the fucking pictures u moron. the app is the final touch

• +1
again another stupid bitch thats not what im doing. im editing the fucking pictures u moron. the app is the final touch

Now you see why I get pissed off at these pretenders.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Jfl you didn’t change shit
You have pro filters and they change everything including jaw and eyes
It explains why every morph look weak and the same

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Motherfucker how can u be so dumb and low IQ. If I had the pro edition. It wouldnt be fucking watermarked you ape. I use photo editor and airbrush to change what I want then put in the filter for final touches so it looks better. Dumbass bitch

• +1
Motherfucker how can u be so dumb and low IQ. If I had the pro edition. It wouldnt be fucking watermarked you ape. I use photo editor and airbrush to change what I want then put in the filter for final touches so it looks better. Dumbass bitch
I couldn’t tell because all of them looked like shit and exactly like the faceapp pro filters
You can feel the sexual frustration in their every post.
And you are cringy as fuck
You are 30 years old why arent you settled down with a wife and kids

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 6488
I couldn’t tell because all of them looked like shit and exactly like the faceapp pro filters
These are realistic morphs you faggot. You want me to make some subhuman chad by changing all his bones? That aint happening in real life bitch
Its just whats possible to change with surgery you dumb ape
If theyre bad go ahead and make better morphs u shit talking faggot

• +1
These are realistic morphs you faggot. You want me to make some subhuman chad by changing all his bones? That aint happening in real life bitch

People here don't have big-picture thinking.

Each and every post they make is for an "effect". In other words, to impress.

Pretty obvious.
And you are cringy as fuck
You are 30 years old why arent you settled down with a wife and kids

28 years old. Nice effort though. I have a career and only here because of quarantine, while this is just another month as being part of your years of rotting your early 20s away.

You're a sheep to society if you think there is an age on when somebody needs to settle down. Marriages are also at a record low. So this is not exactly against any "idea" of normal right now either. Just you saying that gives away how much you are desperate to be neurotypical and fit in.

Last edited:
People here don't have big-picture thinking.

Each and every post they make is for an "effect". In other words, to impress.

Pretty obvious.

28 years old. Nice effort though. I have a career and only here because of quarantine, while this is just another month as being part of your years of rotting your early 20s away.

You're a sheep to society if you think there is an age on when somebody needs to settle down. Marriages are also at a record low. So this is not exactly against any "idea" of normal right now either. Just you saying that gives away how much you are desperate to be neurotypical and fit in.
Like I just said you should be settled down with a wife and kids not on an incel forum full of teenagers

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 6488
Like I just said you should be settled down with a wife and kids not on an incel forum full of teenagers

Yawns.

The name of the site is LooksMax.me (Aesthetics matter)

I can't help if the site is packed with virgin Marys sexually frustrated like yourself.

All I said was that you didn’t morph shit
I didn’t say anything about how realistic it is
All you did was put a filter on and used a slider that morphs it for you
Like I said download the apps and the shit will do it for you
Yawns.

The name of the site is LooksMax.me (Aesthetics matter)

I can't help if the site is packed with virgin Marys sexually frustrated like yourself.
How am I sexually frustrated when your whole attitude changed when a foid stopped being your friend jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6488 and ScramFranklin

How am I sexually frustrated when your whole attitude changed when a foid stopped being your friend jfl

Photo 2020 06 01 00 36 18
Photo 2020 06 01 00 36 33 1

Funny thing is you couldn't be more wrong. Think about who was the one that told her to say that? Known her for years ;-) ;-) and trust me, we're as tight as ever evidenced by the two screenshots you see.

Beginning to run out of material now son.

How many slays are you at at 21 btw? Broken your duck yet even? ROFL. I can feel the bitterness and rage in your every energy.

Last edited:
View attachment 453214View attachment 453217

Funny thing is you couldn't be more wrong. Think about who was the one that told her to say that? Known her for years ;-) ;-) and trust me, we're as tight as ever evidenced by the two screenshots you see.

Beginning to run out of material now son.

How many slays are you at at 21 btw?
Scroll up so I can see how many times you begged her to talk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and jordanbarrettisgod
Last edited:
Which side is you I don’t fucking use android

Honestly? Fuck off mate.

Your image of me in your little peanut brain is inaccurate. Just admit it, accept you're young and dumb and quit following me around the forum.

Honestly? Fuck off mate.

Your image of me in your little peanut brain is inaccurate. Just admit it, accept you're young and dumb and quit following me around the forum.
Ok boomer
Still 30 years old with no wife or kids
And don’t come back with that bull shit saying you are 28
Round up in 2 years you are gonna be 30

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and jordanbarrettisgod
Ok boomer

25929442 0 image m 48 1584101956156

Which would make me....??? That's right! Clever-boy! A millennial.

You on the other hand, unfortunately, are from an insanely insecure generation who've grown up with instagram and as you've showcased, have deep-rooted insecurities based upon your appearance.

Ok boomer
pop off m8

Ok boomer

Oh I see you decided to make a last minute edit? Aw, isn't that a shame.

You're beginning to get emotional. What happened to the low inhibition alpha-male forum-facade?

View attachment 453240
Which would make me....??? That's right! Clever-boy! A millennial.

You on the other hand, unfortunately, are from an insanely insecure generation who've grown up with instagram and as you've showcased, have deep-rooted insecurities based upon your appearance.
bro ur just as insecure. the amount of fuckijg times you’ve posted asking about urself is unreal
that’s a shit argument 2 bring up

Scroll up so I can see how many times you begged her to talk
he's calling us 'sexually frustrated' after he's the one that goes on a rampage everytime someone calls him boomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and Mr.cope
Oh I see you decided to make a last minute edit? Aw, isn't that a shame.

You're beginning to get emotional. What happened to the low inhibition alpha-male forum-facade?
I literally just added stuff how is it being emotional
It’s better for you not to breed anyways you are already subhuman
Honestly makes sense why you are stuck in the friend zone

Holy fuck bro I did fucking morph the things. Bitch u are so fucking dumb stop assuming shit u dont know
I didnt just use "sliders"
Shut the fuck up
Get out of this thread tbh