Post your face so @RecessedPrettyboy can morph you into Chad-Lite/Chad (Cool guy)

Yawns.

The name of the site is LooksMax.me (Aesthetics matter)

I can't help if the site is packed with virgin Marys sexually frustrated like yourself.
@aestheticallypleasin @Introvertednarc
lmao this guy calls this entire forum sexually frustrated and insecure...(check out the other post i tagged you guys in)

Holy fuck bro I did fucking morph the things. Bitch u are so fucking dumb stop assuming shit u dont know
I didnt just use "sliders"
Shut the fuck up
Get out of this thread tbh
Say what you did if you didn’t use the slider to move the eyebrows and chin
Now stfu you little bitch I’m helping everyone by telling what you did so they can morph themselves
Literally what you tried to do with @TubOfLard
He didn’t do shit and you came at him because he was better looking than you
I came at you with facts
You are a 30 year old virgin and that’s that

Last edited:
Say what you did if you didn’t use the slider to move the eyebrows and chin
Now stfu you little bitch I’m helping everyone by telling what you did so they can morph themselves
yea eyebrow height and chin are with sliders. everything else is morphed tho. its pretty simple too

Okay, send me the original pic you sent him. I'll run it through that morpher app myself. We can compare.

The pic that makinithappen sent you originally.

The pic that makinithappen sent you originally.
Photo 2020 06 06 18 53 15

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
View attachment 453214View attachment 453217

Funny thing is you couldn't be more wrong. Think about who was the one that told her to say that? Known her for years ;-) ;-) and trust me, we're as tight as ever evidenced by the two screenshots you see.

Beginning to run out of material now son.

How many slays are you at at 21 btw? Broken your duck yet even? ROFL. I can feel the bitterness and rage in your every energy.

You are 28 years old begging for attention from autistic teenagers on an incel site

You think having a few convos with an ugly, frauding bitch is something to flex

You still think you are a high tier normie, despite numerous huge facial flaws

You're a manlet with a bad phenotype and subpar body, that you are extremely narcissistic about

How can you be so pathetic?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Go ahead

Attachments

• 4E1CF7EB-8583-4434-83B1-43A3600DCCE3.jpeg
    4E1CF7EB-8583-4434-83B1-43A3600DCCE3.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 17
You are 28 years old begging for attention from autistic teenagers on an incel site

You think having a few convos with an ugly, frauding bitch is something to flex

You still think you are a high tier normie, despite numerous huge facial flaws

You're a manlet with a bad phenotype and subpar body, that you are extremely narcissistic about

How can you be so pathetic?

Keyboard warrior at it's finest!

You are certainly also one of those autistic teenagers with inept social skills and no zero to reality. Lives inside their own little head, plucking ideas about people from thin air, because all they've had is reliance on the virtual world for their social interaction. I mean let's just check the way you have ridiculously framed this entire thing?

"Begging for attention?" :ROFLMAO: This thread is about another user on here morphing people's faces. Nothing to do with me.

Yawns, more age card dullness. Millennials were definitely a lot wittier than this as teenagers. What massive losers. Listen ROFL I couldn't give a daffy duck how old these involuntary frustrated bitter celibates are, if they're 18+ then they shouldn't be running their mouths unless, they wanna get embarrassed and put firmly in their place.

As for the chick, it was one of those autistic virgin teenagers you speak of that brought her up, me So I will flex when they try and put claim to me supposedly; HA! "losing a friend" and she is far from ugly, particularly IRL. You need to say that to cope with the fact you haven't fucked a semi attractive girl. Or even an average looking girl. Wouldn't be surprised if you also were a virgin, based on that post alone AND your username

As for my looks level:

I am 28 and practically haven't worked-out in 2 years. I've been bogged down with the 9-5 life and ordering-out to eat process food and shit. Two years ago it was much different to this. Why do you believe my face lost structure?

Here is me 26 and earlier. Most of these pictures below are from my early 20s and one with my hat back to front was from when I was a like 16 or 17. "Huge facial flaws". Yes, I know am definitely above average-looking for sure and don't need some stoopid bunch of highly frustrated bunch of Elliot Rodger hybrids to confirm it. :ROFLMAO: Plenty of women over my life already have, through many ways.

Bc24c8e5b2d83188bb51af1e681a7305 1
8c7896b4f39477f0a9992fb1e2d8ae26 1
2f5f32ae60c06316b11f4e0f0f8c2dcd 1
A63162eba7d9501ff0c47ac9cd07cf2c 1
1475904 10153582875940720 788725660 n 1
18550 408357830719 3278257 n 1
Picture727a 1
222147 12807410719 5970 n 2
222987 12807430719 7054 n 1
E2f51ff980ef3e02b00cd28a341c1b99 1

30106 10150178998585720 3719684 n

Now here is me now during quarantine after losing 15kg during what has been so far a 3 month pandemic:

303b1326bfd57c7217e0eb2cf2188564 2 1 2
Bd61c466818fc5fd3374e6a05010402c 2

Photo 2020 05 27 12 15 06

Photo 2020 06 06 18 44 13

Still a shit-load of face-fat, skin-sag and blemishes to sort out/

Average-looking? As you outcast teenagers would say; "quit coping", because that's what you are all doing, with your below average looks. Though yes, you're right about one thing, 5'8 is manlet. Here to LooksMax and nothing else. Try and think from an outsiders' perspective, I never stumbled across this forum thinking that it would be full of Elliot Rodger prototypes and to be actual honest, it is insightful in-parts, particularly the best of the best section. That as well as some users make it worth my stay, at least during quarantine, to use.

Know someone's backstory before jumping ahead of yourself, kid. Something you'll learn with maturity it! You are from a generation after-all which is "taken by immediately appearances". ;) Never a good thing.

Last edited:
Keyboard warrior at it's finest!

You are certainly also one of those autistic teenagers with inept social skills and no zero to reality. Lives inside their own little head, plucking ideas about people from thin air, because all they've had is reliance on the virtual world for their social interaction. I mean let's just check the way you have ridiculously framed this entire thing?

"Begging for attention?" :ROFLMAO: This thread is about another user on here morphing people's faces. Nothing to do with me.

Yawns, more age card dullness. Millennials were definitely a lot wittier than this as teenagers. What massive losers. Listen ROFL I couldn't give a daffy duck how old these involuntary frustrated bitter celibates are, if they're 18+ then they shouldn't be running their mouths unless, they wanna get embarrassed and put firmly in their place.

As for the chick, it was one of those autistic virgin teenagers you speak of that brought her up, me So I will flex when they try and put claim to me supposedly; HA! "losing a friend" and she is far from ugly, particularly IRL. You need to say that to cope with the fact you haven't fucked a semi attractive girl. Or even an average looking girl. Wouldn't be surprised if you also were a virgin, based on that post alone AND your username

As for my looks level:

I am 28 and practically haven't worked-out in 2 years. I've been bogged down with the 9-5 life and ordering-out to eat process food and shit. Two years ago it was much different to this. Why do you believe my face lost structure?

Here is me 26 and earlier. Most of these pictures below are from my early 20s and one with my hat back to front was from when I was a like 16 or 17. "Huge facial flaws". Yes, I know am definitely above average-looking for sure and don't need some stoopid bunch of highly frustrated bunch of Elliot Rodger hybrids to confirm it. :ROFLMAO: Plenty of women over my life already have, through many ways.

View attachment 454033View attachment 454034View attachment 454038View attachment 454039View attachment 454040View attachment 454041View attachment 454042View attachment 454043View attachment 454044View attachment 454061
View attachment 454064

Now here is me now during quarantine after losing 15kg during what has been so far a 3 month pandemic:

View attachment 454051View attachment 454052
View attachment 454065

View attachment 454066

Still a shit-load of face-fat, skin-sag and blemishes to sort out/

Average-looking? As you outcast teenagers would say; "quit coping", because that's what you are all doing, with your below average looks. Though yes, you're right about one thing, 5'8 is manlet. Here to LooksMax and nothing else. Try and think from an outsiders' perspective, I never stumbled across this forum thinking that it would be full of Elliot Rodger prototypes and to be actual honest, it is insightful in-parts, particularly the best of the best section. That as well as some users make it worth my stay, at least during quarantine, to use.

Know someone's backstory before jumping ahead of yourself, kid. Something you'll learn with maturity it! You are from a generation after-all which is "taken by immediately appearances". ;) Never a good thing.

jesus christ man, u dont know anything abt me lmao and i dont feel like typing a full response soooo

this is faceapp. person in question is not doing any morphing. just pressing a button. lol.