Post your ice-hooding transformations pics

Aetheling

Aetheling

Iron
Title. Is ice hooding legit?

Bumpy, i use eyelifter and hialuronci acid flakes under eyes, but this shit sounds interestnig

the effect the remines on 1-2 day, but i don't use this for few days
In the 1-2 photo, I haven't used ice for several days
in the 3 photo a few hours after applying ice for 5 minutes
the photos are all taken from the front, I have a negative slope without ice
photo 1 and 3 squinting
I do not know what the result will be if I use ice all the time. it may turn out that the body will get used to it and after months of using ice, the effect will be insignificant or it will not be at all

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, dadfa and latino_
photo 1 and 3 squinting
I do not know what the result will be if I use ice all the time. it may turn out that the body will get used to it and after months of using ice, the effect will be insignificant or it will not be at all
View attachment 1752787View attachment 1752785View attachment 1752791
Any guide buddy boyo?

Anyone can confirm or deny this? Haven't been willing to try this out, don't want to destroy my under eye support

Attachments

• ice.png
    ice.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 0
Anyone can confirm or deny this? Haven't been willing to try this out, don't want to destroy my under eye support
the ice doesnt come in touch with ur undereyes so how is that possible

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster and Cidre enjoyer
photo 1 and 3 squinting
nikodemmalik is that you????

Before and after 6

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rdqs, Descargue96 and Deleted member 15827
only eyelidpulling work, stop coping with your icehooding things

Какой-нибудь проводник, приятель?
eyelid stretching, there are exercises, but I haven't tried it yet. Softmaxing, which can cover ugly eyes — glasses (0 dioptric, like me) and an increase in the length / thickness of the eyebrows. Eyesarea is important

Attachments

• 1656270661364.png
    1656270661364.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 0
Bumpy, i use eyelifter and hialuronci acid flakes under eyes, but this shit sounds interestnig
Elab on eyelifter n acid flakes

eyelid stretching, there are exercises, but I haven't tried it yet. Softmaxing, which can cover ugly eyes — glasses (0 dioptric, like me) and an increase in the length / thickness of the eyebrows. Eyesarea is important
over for your negative eye tilt

photo 1 and 3 squinting
What method did you use? I have seen people use a bucket or something with very cold water, I have seen others use icemasks (https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-icehoodmaxxing-legit-for-eye-area.516812/), and there is also the one where you put ice on the eye area. If you used the last method, could you tell me where exactly I should rub the ice cubes?

What method did you use? I have seen people use a bucket or something with very cold water, I have seen others use icemasks (https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-icehoodmaxxing-legit-for-eye-area.516812/), and there is also the one where you put ice on the eye area. If you used the last method, could you tell me where exactly I should rub the ice cubes?
I tore off the walls and took out the usual ice from the freezer, put it in a bag and applied it to both eyes for 5 minutes at once

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Can you give a fellow greycel the rundown? So I'll be fine as long as I don't use Retin-a?
Well, that's what I read in the threads. In all the threads I read, the only people who reported harming their under eye support used Retin-a, so I guess so. I have been doing Ice Hooding and have not had this problem.

Idk man I just do it cause Patrick Bateman does it