Post your portfolio in this thread and I rate it

So you fast during Ramadan or eat and drink low key?
When at home I have to fast JFL, but otherwise I'd not. I have expressed athiestic thoughts to my parents to test the waters, only person I can see convincing is my dad tbh.

Ironically my mum would be the most accepting of an interracial relationship or a girlfriend despite her being more religious

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Too much shit to post Bhai.

AUM = 600k

When at home I have to fast JFL, but otherwise I'd not. I have expressed athiestic thoughts to my parents to test the waters, only person I can see convincing is my dad tbh.

Ironically my mum would be the most accepting of an interracial relationship or a girlfriend despite her being more religious
I don't dare speak about atheism lol I'm the same bro

Yeh my dad would struggle to accept me with another race lol
My mother more open too lmao

EE women and mullata women> English women for my appeal to them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I don't dare speak about atheism lol I'm the same bro

Yeh my dad would struggle to accept me with another race lol
My mother more open too lmao

EE women and mullata women> English women for my appeal to them
I honestly think my parents would not care too much if I ended up with a non-muslim woman tbh. Like I reckon a lot of it is all talk

• +1
I honestly think my parents would not care too much if I ended up with a non-muslim woman tbh. Like I reckon a lot of it is all talk
They've realised that you grew up in the west and things are changing

They've realised that you grew up in the west and things are changing
maybe, I think they are slowly become detached from bengali community too. Like as I'm getting older, I see less bengali people in higher up positions and shit, I am not exposed to loads of bengalis and my parents get that I guess

• +1
muh portfolio in late december
still same holdings mostly, but different value, alot less value

View attachment 1586235
6/10

Some good holds but in general it is too overdiversified imo. There is a lot of trash you could trim and use to consolidate into the better assets

What part about this don't you understand, retard?
Cos it's VERY well diversified, there would be too much shit to post.

If you want to know top 10 holdings then it's something like this, and top 10 make up prob 30% of total :

Apple
Baba
Tencent
China life
Ping An
BP
Shell
Glencore
HSBC
Citi
Nio
Sofi

Cos it's VERY well diversified, there would be too much shit to post.

If you want to know top 10 holdings then it's something like this, and top 10 make up prob 30% of total :

Apple
Baba
Tencent
China life
Ping An
BP
Shell
Glencore
HSBC
Citi
Nio
Sofi
4/10

Sounds pretty crap

Diversification is mostly just a meme from math guys treating tickers like black boxes and not actual corporations with underlying operations. What even is portfolio variance? Cage at either using historical values to "predict" future values or inverting black scholes to come up with an imaginary construct

4/10

Sounds pretty crap

Diversification is mostly just a meme from math guys treating tickers like black boxes and not actual corporations with underlying operations. What even is portfolio variance? Cage at either using historical values to "predict" future values or inverting black scholes to come up with an imaginary construct
it has the right mix of companies to meet my risk/ return.

I do agree diversification is overrated, mine is more from how I try to.time.shit

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
rose is top tier

I don't see kadena having a future

radix seems like a big gamble because it's just promising stuff in the future. what does it actually have now?

7/10

Why don't you see Kadena having any future? Personally I like the tech but more than that, it has a really strong userbase and for it to get back to its ATH it would need to do a 5x, which is enough for me.

Yes Radix is a bit of a gamble but I'm confident they will deliver on their promises. It solves the composability and scalability problem, and has it's own unique programming language. Highest recorded transactions per second was 1.4 million, and this was back in 2019. Besides, the project doesn't have to work. It just has to get enough hype to push price up and give me a 5-10x, then I'm out. Back in October-November it did a 5x in about 2 weeks before Bitcoin dumped and took the market with it.

about 20% S and P 100
20% Google
20% Ishares automation and robotics ETF
5% Gold
10% Water ETF
then a load of other smaller stuff that i cant remeber the precise % for

I want to expand the commodities to balance out how tech heavy it is rn- especially xonsidering tech took a big L recenetly

6/10

Some good holds but in general it is too overdiversified imo. There is a lot of trash you could trim and use to consolidate into the better assets
thanks 4 the opion.

which ones I have do you consider trash?
and which ones you consider good?

My biggest hold, by far, has been and is this one. DefiKingdoms / Jewel
I even have locked in it $25,000. But I don't count it, because it's locked, and will only be getting unlocked starting next summer slowely with about 2% per week (so takes 1 year to fully unlock).
And I think about 30% orso, maybe of my unlocked/liquid portfolio is DefiKingdoms / Jewel.
I invested in that one, last year summer. maybe like 2000USD orso. whan it was about $1 and gave huge APR in their liquidelity pool.
I took some small profits along the way.
I rode this one, all the way from $1 to $20 and now down to $4. Brutals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
random tech stocks :lul:

Why don't you see Kadena having any future? Personally I like the tech but more than that, it has a really strong userbase and for it to get back to its ATH it would need to do a 5x, which is enough for me.

Yes Radix is a bit of a gamble but I'm confident they will deliver on their promises. It solves the composability and scalability problem, and has it's own unique programming language. Highest recorded transactions per second was 1.4 million, and this was back in 2019. Besides, the project doesn't have to work. It just has to get enough hype to push price up and give me a 5-10x, then I'm out. Back in October-November it did a 5x in about 2 weeks before Bitcoin dumped and took the market with it.
it's proof of work

a unique programming language is a disadvantage imo, you want it to be compatible with current chains to benefit from the network effect. also tps is a utterly garbage way of measuring blockchain performance. time to finality is much better

My portfolio of artwork?

thanks 4 the opion.

which ones I have do you consider trash?
and which ones you consider good?

My biggest hold, by far, has been and is this one. DefiKingdoms / Jewel
I even have locked in it $25,000. But I don't count it, because it's locked, and will only be getting unlocked starting next summer slowely with about 2% per week (so takes 1 year to fully unlock).
And I think about 30% orso, maybe of my unlocked/liquid portfolio is DefiKingdoms / Jewel.
I invested in that one, last year summer. maybe like 2000USD orso. whan it was about $1 and gave huge APR in their liquidelity pool.
I took some small profits along the way.
I rode this one, all the way from $1 to $20 and now down to $4. Brutals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ada and xrp are trash. bnb and xmr are meh.

from the ape section you already know which ones are shitcoins

Thoughts on solana

Dafuq nigga? Is that $166 in your portfolio??
i put in 230 in june of last year, wanted to see what would happen if i only invested in big tech stocks

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
70% in VTI and some in VBR, 30% in QQQ.

4/10

Sounds pretty crap

Lot of rebalancing happened since, looks like this now in order (these are around 35% of total now)

American Eagle
Shell
BP
BAT
apple
Hsbc
Facebook
Sofi
Verizon
Citi
Palantir
Intel