Posting my diet again (anti-ageing)

Bro you have ray peat pfp and knowledge on PUFA yet there are some anti peat things in here
I’m not that peaty ngl, my primary goal is anti ageing which is a bit different than metabolic increase

But I changed my diet recently, so this thread is outdated

Read updated diet tho, this thread outdated

What do you think about goat kefir and goat dairy overall as alternatives for lactose intolerancels?
I'm just looking into improving gut bacteria
Go for it, and for improveing gut microbiome most important is probably eating unprocessed foods

Raw milk may be easier to digest than pasteurized also, and cheese is usually lactose free. I eat raw cheese

I’m not that peaty ngl, my primary goal is anti ageing which is a bit different than metabolic increase

But I changed my diet recently, so this thread is outdated
brother metabolic increase = anti ageing... ageing is quite literarrly your metabolism slowing down over time. Peat legit tells how if you had the metabolism of a child for life, youd never age or become old. The theory of a candle burning brighter burns out quicker is not only bullshit, but also only applies to someone who lives a stressful life/does too much with no recovery which lowers their metabolism over time even quikcer prematurely ageing them.

Slow metabolism meaning longer life is complete bullshit pseudoscience
A bat has a giga fast metabolism and can live for 30-40 years at a tiny size.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
brother metabolic increase = anti ageing... ageing is quite literarrly your metabolism slowing down over time. Peat legit tells how if you had the metabolism of a child for life, youd never age or become old. The theory of a candle burning brighter burns out quicker is not only bullshit, but also only applies to someone who lives a stressful life/does too much with no recovery which lowers their metabolism over time even quikcer prematurely ageing them.

Slow metabolism meaning longer life is complete bullshit pseudoscience
A bat has a giga fast metabolism and can live for 30-40 years at a tiny size.
I never said I am against raising metabolism. I just said I care more about antiageing, whatever that may have to do with metabolism. I am currently unsure on how metabolism affects ageing.

Go for it, and for improveing gut microbiome most important is probably eating unprocessed foods

Raw milk may be easier to digest than pasteurized also, and cheese is usually lactose free. I eat raw cheese
idk about cheese. Too hard to choose right one. So much crap out there. Any recommendations ? are u from us/ca?

idk about cheese. Too hard to choose right one. So much crap out there. Any recommendations ? are u from us/ca?
I’m US, there’s not much raw cheese options at the grocery store but I recommend raw cheese I just get the cheapest one, but ideally you don’t want additives in the cheese besides the normal rennet and salt and bacterial cultures, I would prefer animal rennet over microbial rennet

• Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Anything anti estrogenic is good, anything pro mtor igf or hgh good. Melatonin good if you don’t sleep well

Avoid toxins and pufas

I recommend nutmeg as a spice it increases mTOR and igf-1
whats your opinion on suplementing mtor straight from pills? i've done it for few weeks a year ago and it did nothing, tho i was expecting some gaing in the gym

whats your opinion on suplementing mtor straight from pills? i've done it for few weeks a year ago and it did nothing, tho i was expecting some gaing in the gym
natural is better overall. eat more meat

• +1
Reactions: Roge
bookmarked

• +1
whats are u wanting to get out of good diet
honestly i need to squize my last 1-2" of height but preventing aging also is my goal because i'm more of a prettyboy type and need to preserve my youth look as long as possible

• +1
honestly i need to squize my last 1-2" of height but preventing aging also is my goal because i'm more of a prettyboy type and need to preserve my youth look as long as possible
mTOR is pro growth pro ageing, keep that in mind. same with IGF-1

i would say focus on reduceing estrogens and PUFAs and other toxins, as that will be anti ageing and keep you growing for longer.

i diet good for growth would be more similar to my current diet than this thread
Read updated diet tho, this thread outdated

just add more meat and its great for height and still pretty good for not ageing fast

• +1
Reactions: Roge
mTOR is pro growth pro ageing, keep that in mind. same with IGF-1

i would say focus on reduceing estrogens and PUFAs and other toxins, as that will be anti ageing and keep you growing for longer.

i diet good for growth would be more similar to my current diet than this thread

just add more meat and its great for height and still pretty good for not ageing fast
in your opinion, what can i take besides vitamins to gain that 1-2"? requirements that its not injection and can be taken orally and wont fuck up my endocrine system for life. maybe something like mk677 or some light oral peptides? or some thing that builds up cartilage like glucosamine or msm

Last edited:
  • +1
in your opinion, what can i take besides vitamins to gain that 1-2"? requirements that its not injection and can be taken orally and wont fuck up my endocrine system for life. maybe something like mk677 or some light oral peptides? or some thing that builds up cartilage like glucosamine or msm
look into AI, serotonin antagonist, royal jelly

Ai is scary and i dont really want to risk my health
ur plates probably mostly fused when they fuse heightmaxxing becomes extremely difficult

ur plates probably mostly fused when they fuse heightmaxxing becomes extremely difficult
Im looking younger than my age, plus i suspect hypothyroidism and low t which probably means low estrogen. All this couples with long legs, shorter torso and 5-6" longer wingspan than my height

Im looking younger than my age, plus i suspect hypothyroidism and low t which probably means low estrogen. All this couples with long legs, shorter torso and 5-6" longer wingspan than my height
low t doesnt mean low estrogen, for high estrogen causes low t, and nowadays the water contains estrogen as well as everything you eat anjd touch

low t doesnt mean low estrogen, for high estrogen causes low t, and nowadays the water contains estrogen as well as everything you eat anjd touch
It usually means less conversion t->e so it can be true i think

Reminder all food breaksdown into the same macroonutrients

I may be interested in Anti ageing and not growthmaxxing but I could use my knowledge for a heightmaxxing diet as well

Milk is great for height. Recommend high meat dairy fruit diet with collagen and royal jelly and mineral supplements. AI and HGH if you’re really serious. Avoid vegetables for the most part, potatoes are fine.
Are there any alternatives to raw milk? As i don't have access to it.