posture in pubertal growth stage is the most important thing for hindering recession (pubertycels gtfih)

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
inb4 the water thread copers and dnr cucks,

If you have forward head posture, anterior pelvic tilt, nerd neck, twig neck, etc etc and try frauding your forward growth by doing the faggot giraffe neck pushing neck forward thing all normies do, you will be even more recessed once you're done developing than you currently are. This is the one and only thing you should know about forward growth. If you fix all these posture mistakes (chin tucks, fixing atp, always have shoulders back etc etc) at first you might appear recessed (which you are) but as time goes on, you will develop an ideal cranofacial structure. This is the number one thing about all the niggas here who cope with dreaming about leforts and bimaxes once their puberty ends. If you chin tuck 24/7 and fix your subhuman posture, you are literally forced to breathe through your nose and your tongue pushes up your palate. Also, everyone has hooded eyes (assuming you have a caucasian skull), when you chin tuck you will see this, you'll be able to see a slight shadow of your eyebrows when you look through your eyes (this is the bone hooding) , every fucking caucasian skull has this, no matter how recessed you are, bad posture only occursto make up for sub optimal mandibular growth (you dont even notice this yourself, whilst trying to show your non existent jawline off to niggas you're pushing your head forward to fraud forward growth). After getting off this site for a while, and with school starting, I noticed 1 thing common amongst anybody with even a trace of a good mandible, they ALWAYS had good posture and never slouched, oh and they were also one of the few people without braces. Salludon's transformation for this reasons to me seems like one of consistent effort and consistency. This dude maintained ideal posture for years and was consistent with it. Hell if you chin tuck for an hour straight youre hyoid temporarily tightens up, what do you think happens when a guy with a good base does this for years?? Please for gods sake, practice proper posture when in puberty. And friendly reminder nosebreathing is a lot more important than adjust your tongue every 2 minutes trying to mew. I used to do this, and i realized i had literal subhuman posture that made me unable to keep my tongue up my palate. Please for gods sake dont fall for the stupid incisor chewing and other copes here as well, posture is everything, nature intended for you to have a wide palate, hunter eyes, good zygos mandible maxilla etc, but our modern society and diet is cucking us of literally everything.

Tl:DR.
FOR GODS SAKE, IF YOURE A PUBERTYCEL, FIX YOUR SUBHUMAN POSTURE IMMEDIATELY (I GUARANTEE YOU HAVE SUBHUMAN POSTURE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DONT. PRACTICE CHIN TUCKS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN DAILY, FIX ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT IF YOU HAVE IT, TRAIN SHOULDERS AND BACK MUSCLES, AND FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR HEIGHT INSOLES. IT WILL CUCK YOUR POSTURE, I USED TO TRY FRAUDING FROM 5"10 to 6"1 with AF1s and insoles, LEGIT GAVE ME SUBHUMAN FORWARD NECK AND ATP. FIXING MY POSTURE GAVE ME HOLLOW CHEEKS WITHIN A WEEK ( DED SRS NO WEIGHT LOSS OR WEIGHT GAIN, SIMPLY BREATHING THROUGH NOSE AND HARDMEWING WHILE CHINTUCKED. BLOAT ALSO WAS NON EXISTENT SINCE I WOULDNT WAKE UP WITH MY NOSE CLOGGED AND WAS BREATHING THRU NOSE WHILE SLEEPING.

DO NOT WORRY IF YOU LOOK RECESSED AFTER FIXING YOUR POSTURE, GRAVITY WILL DO ITS THING AND YOUR MAXILLA WILL GROW HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO. I FOR A FACT KNOW YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE GOOD FORWARD GROWTH ONCE YOURE FINISHED WITH PUBERTY THAN HAVE SOME SUBHUMAN FRAUDED JAW WITH SHIT POSTURE WHILST IN PUBERTY.

HGH WILL ALSO HELP ACCENTUATE THE GROWTH. GET ON IT IF YOU CAN ASAP!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, LooksThinker, Detective and 20 others

also a very old thread presenting information upon eye hooding. mewing CAN give you hunter eyes, but its indirect. Good forward growth as a result of optimal posture gives you hunter eyes (which you should have anyways if optimally developed).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, NTSlayer, NateJacobs and 4 others
pubertal hgh is everything

pubertal hgh is everything
exogenous injection is also a viable option, ive been on hgh for the past 4 months. this site has saved my fucking life lmao, from hgh to how bone modeling really occurs during puberty & how much it helped me ascend. Sad to see though how all the actual good information is only present in old threads, new threads are a bunch of shit and tiktok niggas killed the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, zura and dsheppa
wtf did i just read. nothing that was written made any sense. You just spilled a bunch of words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 3105 and 5'7 zoomer
Could you post examples of this reversing downward growth thanks`?

Majoirty of skull growth is already finished in early puberty so would love to see results that proves this is true

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
But yeah posture is essential during development.

• JFL
But yeah posture is essential during development.
mb i typed this shit up v quick but essentially posture is above everything else during development. almost everyone is recessed, chifn tuck and aligining yourself to the frankfurt plane is a true test of your recession. I autistically analyzed almsot everybody irl for a week straight to see if anybody had their heads aligned in the frankfurt plane. NONE. NONE had good posture. the ones with "good" jaws (would be considered subhuman here but still) had forward neck, hence recessed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 5'7 zoomer
Could you post examples of this reversing downward growth, thanks?
Majoirty of skull growth is already finished in early puberty so would love to see results that proves this is true
i dont get how fixing your posture (literally stopping you from looking less subhuman and making your frame worse, even if it may not affect your face) requires for me to go find examples lmao. You do you but at MINIMUM, you would gain 1-2 cm and be able to breathe properly. That alone is more than enough reason for you to fix posture. even if you're not in puberty

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zura and Krakowski
i dont get how fixing your posture (literally stopping you from looking less subhuman and making your frame worse, even if it may not affect your face) requires for me to go find examples lmao. You do you but at MINIMUM, you would gain 1-2 cm and be able to breathe properly. That alone is more than enough reason for you to fix posture. even if you're not in puberty
I already have good posture but You said "gravity will do its thing", would love to see examples of posture fix reversing downwardgrowth

I am no hating, just looking for examples, we are on the same side

If you have forward head posture, anterior pelvic tilt, nerd neck, twig neck, etc etc and try frauding your forward growth by doing the faggot giraffe neck pushing neck forward thing all normies do, you will be even more recessed once you're done developing than you currently are. This is the one and only thing you should know about forward growth. If you fix all these posture mistakes (chin tucks, fixing atp, always have shoulders back etc etc) at first you might appear recessed (which you are) but as time goes on, you will develop an ideal cranofacial structure. This is the number one thing about all the niggas here who cope with dreaming about leforts and bimaxes once their puberty ends. If you chin tuck 24/7 and fix your subhuman posture, you are literally forced to breathe through your nose and your tongue pushes up your palate. Also, everyone has hooded eyes (assuming you have a caucasian skull), when you chin tuck you will see this, you'll be able to see a slight shadow of your eyebrows when you look through your eyes (this is the bone hooding) , every fucking caucasian skull has this, no matter how recessed you are, bad posture only occursto make up for sub optimal mandibular growth (you dont even notice this yourself, whilst trying to show your non existent jawline off to niggas you're pushing your head forward to fraud forward growth). After getting off this site for a while, and with school starting, I noticed 1 thing common amongst anybody with even a trace of a good mandible, they ALWAYS had good posture and never slouched, oh and they were also one of the few people without braces. Salludon's transformation for this reasons to me seems like one of consistent effort and consistency. This dude maintained ideal posture for years and was consistent with it. Hell if you chin tuck for an hour straight youre hyoid temporarily tightens up, what do you think happens when a guy with a good base does this for years?? Please for gods sake, practice proper posture when in puberty. And friendly reminder nosebreathing is a lot more important than adjust your tongue every 2 minutes trying to mew. I used to do this, and i realized i had literal subhuman posture that made me unable to keep my tongue up my palate. Please for gods sake dont fall for the stupid incisor chewing and other copes here as well, posture is everything, nature intended for you to have a wide palate, hunter eyes, good zygos mandible maxilla etc, but our modern society and diet is cucking us of literally everything.

FOR GODS SAKE, IF YOURE A PUBERTYCEL, FIX YOUR SUBHUMAN POSTURE IMMEDIATELY (I GUARANTEE YOU HAVE SUBHUMAN POSTURE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DONT. PRACTICE CHIN TUCKS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN DAILY, FIX ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT IF YOU HAVE IT, TRAIN SHOULDERS AND BACK MUSCLES, AND FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR HEIGHT INSOLES. IT WILL CUCK YOUR POSTURE, I USED TO TRY FRAUDING FROM 5"10 to 6"1 with AF1s and insoles, LEGIT GAVE ME SUBHUMAN FORWARD NECK AND ATP. FIXING MY POSTURE GAVE ME HOLLOW CHEEKS WITHIN A WEEK ( DED SRS NO WEIGHT LOSS OR WEIGHT GAIN, SIMPLY BREATHING THROUGH NOSE AND HARDMEWING WHILE CHINTUCKED. BLOAT ALSO WAS NON EXISTENT SINCE I WOULDNT WAKE UP WITH MY NOSE CLOGGED AND WAS BREATHING THRU NOSE WHILE SLEEPING.

DO NOT WORRY IF YOU LOOK RECESSED AFTER FIXING YOUR POSTURE, GRAVITY WILL DO ITS THING AND YOUR MAXILLA WILL GROW HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO. I FOR A FACT KNOW YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE GOOD FORWARD GROWTH ONCE YOURE FINISHED WITH PUBERTY THAN HAVE SOME SUBHUMAN FRAUDED JAW WITH SHIT POSTURE WHILST IN PUBERTY.

23 years old, can I still fix it or is it over

23 years old, can I still fix it or is it over
refer to what i said to the other guy. posture is important even if it wont give you a maher tier lower third.

I already have good posture but You said "gravity will do its thing", would love to see examples of posture fix reversing downwardgrowth

@Dr SmalCox You got any examples ? @5'7 zoomer

• Hmm...

proper posture with a downgrown/recessed mandible may cause ccw rotation of the maxilla in the long term. this is the most important thing. your maxilla being rotated upwards, hence projecting your face forward, giving true forward growth. what tucking your chin in with optimal posture does is, it forces your tongue to press against the palate and eventually widen it so you can have better airways, a forward grown maxilla, better zygos etc etc. if your maxilla undergoes a ccw rotation it can fix downward growth. Mewing is for ccw rotation (Mike mew has mentioned this numerous times.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Chin tuck is an exercise not a posture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 19453 and Krakowski
proper posture with a downgrown/recessed mandible may cause ccw rotation of the maxilla in the long term. this is the most important thing. your maxilla being rotated upwards, hence projecting your face forward, giving true forward growth. what tucking your chin in with optimal posture does is, it forces your tongue to press against the palate and eventually widen it so you can have better airways, a forward grown maxilla, better zygos etc etc. if your maxilla undergoes a ccw rotation it can fix downward growth. Mewing is for ccw rotation (Mike mew has mentioned this numerous times.
Yeah but mike mew also stated he doesn't think mewing can expand the forward growth or widen the palate in adults

Chin tuck is an exercise not a posture
chin tuck helps with better alignment of your face with the frankfurt plane. this helps you determine recession. chin tucks also force you to keep a lip seal and tongue on palate. which makes you nosebreathe.

• Hmm...
yes,
Yeah but mike mew also stated he doesn't think mewing can expand the forward growth or widen the palate in adults
for pubertycels it could possibly help. Adult i dont know. and If you inject HGH, it definitely will. atleast did for me. HGH grows mandible and browridge without any changes to posture. so assuming we keep correct posture and inject exogenous gh, it will grow your bones how its supposed to.

• Hmm...
best ways to fix posture? besides chin tuck?
check to see if you have anterior pelvic tilt or posterior pelvic tilt. Train glutes, delts, back, and neck as well. always nosebreathe & never get braces whilst in puberty.

chin tuck helps with better alignment of your face with the frankfurt plane. this helps you determine recession. chin tucks also force you to keep a lip seal and tongue on palate. which makes you nosebreathe.
Chin tucking will block your airway that's not what you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, Deleted member 19453 and Krakowski
check to see if you have anterior pelvic tilt or posterior pelvic tilt. Train glutes, delts, back, and neck as well. always nosebreathe & never get braces whilst in puberty.
how do you corrext apt and can you still chin tuck while having it?

Do you think chewing could improve the supraorbital ridge ?

• Hmm...
how do you corrext apt and can you still chin tuck while having it?
first correct apt. plenty of yt videos on it. then look at mckenzie chin tucks on mike mews yt channel

Bs i always had feet problems and spine problems at young and i mog with my forward growth

Chin tucking will block your airway that's not what you want
thats if you have a bad airway. i couldnt ever mew and chin tuck due to this reason. you have to get accustomed to it, widen your airways via mewing and then start chin tucking pretty much whenever you can.

• Hmm...
Bs i always had feet problems and spine problems at young and i mog with my forward growth

View attachment 2434136
you have pretty much perfect posture here and are almost perfectly aligned to the frankfurt plane. you most likely have genetically good airways and hence nosebreathed your entire life (+ good zygos since im assuming youre south american). Genes are obviously everything, but fixing issues related to shitty posture, airways, sleep apnea etc etc can definitely help.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and ConfusedBolivian
you have pretty much perfect posture here and are almost perfectly aligned to the frankfurt plane. you most likely have genetically good airways and hence nosebreathed your entire life (+ good zygos since im assuming youre south american). Genes are obviously everything, but fixing issues related to shitty posture, airways, sleep apnea etc etc can definitely help.
Yes, you can improve facially if you treat those issues, but also those issues are genetically predisposed

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox

Is a long neck a bad thing aesthetically btw if im above avg height?

cope

• So Sad

I guess my dentist isn’t that bad, I had pretty good teeth but with overbite and my upper fangs grew on my gums because as a child I pulled them out myself, also I had narrow palate. Firstly he placed expander for several month and then braces. Rn I have expander for 1 year and few months and braces for 1 year (he’s going to take off expander this month and braces on December 2023) And all he changed with braces was my fangs, nothing more while other dentist were planning surgery to delete 2 teeth so fangs can place there, imagine side profile after that surgery

mb i typed this shit up v quick but essentially posture is above everything else during development. almost everyone is recessed, chifn tuck and aligining yourself to the frankfurt plane is a true test of your recession. I autistically analyzed almsot everybody irl for a week straight to see if anybody had their heads aligned in the frankfurt plane. NONE. NONE had good posture. the ones with "good" jaws (would be considered subhuman here but still) had forward neck, hence recessed.
1.frankfurt plane is not a good measure
2.everyone is recessed nowadays
3.bad posture is more of a consequence than the cause

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Gigacope. What appears to be a postural issue can be caused by genetics.

Neck insertion. Where the neck connects to the skull.

Forward neck insertion looks bad and constricts the airway.

Backward neck insertion looks good and leaves lots of room for a big, open airway.

0BB3EB4E 700B 48BA 8C66 48C733CB0379
D0DC3649 785C 49EA B0A7 A1B6EDCC759A

1st pic is forward neck insertion (bad). 2nd pic is backward neck insertion (good).

Below are examples of neck insertion differences in real people.

The 2 guys below have shit neck insertion vs good neck insertion respectively. The 2nd guy (with a more backward neck insertion) has forward head posture, yet it doesn’t look like his posture is as bad as 1st guy’s posture. Copers blame the 1st guy’s posture and advise him to posturemax, but it’s a matter of genetics, not posture.

608B6F85 B57D 43B3 BB2E 3685CE3FE643
2DDA33CE B1A4 4C78 BEC2 6DE1BA2D87D4

The man below has a forward neck insertion and looks recessed as shit no matter how much he posturemaxes:

0A8990FE 74DD 452E B076 EAC82D2E814B

Compare to a good, backward neck insertion:

68143DD3 03C0 4B52 AC92 C3710994E16C

Read more:

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Chin tucks are cope

your recession causes shit posture

not the other way around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 31155

20230913 185600
jfl at my posture, i look like the dudes in cs 1.6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Krakowski

I DEMAND A CORRECTION GUIDE IN 3 MONTHS!!!

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Tabula Rasa

I will press my chin every day from 1 hour (1 day) to 5 hours(30 days) let's see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
exogenous injection is also a viable option, ive been on hgh for the past 4 months. this site has saved my fucking life lmao, from hgh to how bone modeling really occurs during puberty & how much it helped me ascend. Sad to see though how all the actual good information is only present in old threads, new threads are a bunch of shit and tiktok niggas killed the userbase.
Where tf did u get money

So should I fix my posture then? (I have atp and forward head posture) or is it cope?

high iq user not rotting and coping with surgery thank you brocel

any good vids on how to perform proper chin tucks?

How’d u get prescribed hgh injections? Or where u get it from ??

HGH WILL ALSO HELP ACCENTUATE THE GROWTH. GET ON IT IF YOU CAN ASAP
I’m 15 5”11 about to run mk and aromasin i’ll hop on gh later have u had any sides from gh?

had braces from 12 - 15, currently 16. How much damage has it done, and is it reversible? I am 100% recessed as well, due to horrible posture

Link me some HGH threads bhai