potassium to Sodium levels for Debloat

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Silver
I know the ideal level is 4:1, but how many MG of each should I consume daily as that’s easier to stick too, also what are good sources of Potassium other than Bananas ?

I know the ideal level is 4:1, but how many MG of each should I consume daily as that’s easier to stick too, also what are good sources of Potassium other than Bananas ?
i know potatoes avocados and obviously potassium supps are good also coconut water as well

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
spinach is crazy pottasium levels and easy to get down. and depends on how many calories your going for to be eating. i recommend 2kmg pottasium a day is pretty easy to get and just keep the sodium under that

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
spinach is crazy pottasium levels and easy to get down. and depends on how many calories your going for to be eating. i recommend 2kmg pottasium a day is pretty easy to get and just keep the sodium under that
should I not have more, potassium supplements are 3500mg a day and idek if that’s enough as some people recommend as high as 5k mg?

but yeah spinich is apparently really good for iron and Potassium

should I not have more, potassium supplements are 3500mg a day and idek if that’s enough as some people recommend as high as 5k mg?
honestly bro depends on your height and weight and the amount of calories your eating as well. it’s honestly all up to you how much much of sodium or potassium you eat just make sure the ratio is good. ykwim?

honestly bro depends on your height and weight and the amount of calories your eating as well. it’s honestly all up to you how much much of sodium or potassium you eat just make sure the ratio is good. ykwim?
yeah I get u bro, it’s probs cos I’m massive I’m 6’5 so that’s why it sounded like not a lot😂

there are no cons to being tall, but if ur ugly ur still cooked it’s just a plus, trust me face is law
i know bro my face is HTN most say but my height is 5’9 but i never really have problems because of it. i can fraud to 5’11 almost 6ft with lifts which i don’t wear but plan on ordering them soon

i know bro my face is HTN most say but my height is 5’9 but i never really have problems because of it. i can fraud to 5’11 almost 6ft with lifts which i don’t wear but plan on ordering them soon
yo bro can I see ur face I’ll lyk and I’ll show u mine cos sometimes I get HTN too but I get a mix