Potatoes are the best things fo' loosin weight

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
100 grams of Potatoe got 77 calories jfl

just make wedgys bake it in the oven and its no more calories than that and ucant eat more than 300 gramms jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
They’re really not. Full of starch and carbs.

you're retarded, since when did starch and carbs make you gain weight? Yes, processed refined carbs. But not actual whole-food carbs like potatos, oats and fruits. The only thing that matters is calories in calories out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zygos4Life, SikKunt and 1 other person
you're retarded, since when did starch and carbs make you gain weight? Yes, processed refined carbs. But not actual whole-food carbs like potatos, oats and fruits. The only thing that matters is calories in calories out
Low IQ.

Eating foods high in carbs and starches increases your water retention. Which in turn, makes you more bloated. Yes, you can lose weight on potatoes, i never said you can’t. What I’m saying is that potatoes are far from the best food to lose weight on.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Wannabe6ft2 and SikKunt
Isn't it just calories in vs calories out, though?
That's what the fuckers on reddit are always yelling at me, at least.

Isn't it just calories in vs calories out, though?
That's what the fuckers on reddit are always yelling at me, at least.
If you want to talk about losing body fat, sure. It’s strictly about CICO.

But there’s much more to weight loss than losing fat. Such as muscle retention and losing water weight. This is why you can end up skinny fat even after going on a diet and losing weight.

When losing weight, you should take your Macros into consideration. Only focusing on calories is recipe for trouble

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and wristcel
If you want to talk about losing body fat, sure. It’s strictly about CICO.

But there’s much more to weight loss than losing fat. Such as muscle retention and losing water weight. This is why you can end up skinny fat even after going on a diet and losing weight.

When losing weight, you should take your Macros into consideration. Only focusing on calories is recipe for trouble
Yeah, i agree. I tend to eat high protein and veggies most days but I can't get in good shape for the fucking life of me!!
Starting to think I might need to inject T or something or that I have some underlying condition making it impossible to get lean lol
I do some cardio, i lift weights, and I eat about 1500 calories per day (except on Saturday where I drink lots of beer as i'm out hitting on girls) and I have a shit body and feel like it should be better bearing in mind how strict I am most days! Sucks

Yeah, i agree. I tend to eat high protein and veggies most days but I can't get in good shape for the fucking life of me!!
Starting to think I might need to inject T or something or that I have some underlying condition making it impossible to get lean lol
I do some cardio, i lift weights, and I eat about 1500 calories per day (except on Saturday where I drink lots of beer as i'm out hitting on girls) and I have a shit body and feel like it should be better bearing in mind how strict I am most days! Sucks
How much carbs do you consume?

How much carbs do you consume?
Yesterday was quite typical.
Breakfast 1 slice of bread with a poached egg - 250 cals
Lunch - A Courgette and brocolli and peas with quarter pound of lean minced beef - 400 cals
Protein shake - 150 cals
Mashed cauliflower and green beans with a pork loin - 400 cals
banana - 100 cals
handful of cereal and some nuts - 150 cals

Low IQ.

Eating foods high in carbs and starches increases your water retention. Which in turn, makes you more bloated.

site sources you fucking moron, potatoes are one the most abundant sources of potassium, the mineral/salt that literally reverses bloating. Again, you absolute baboon, refined process carbs, in general, are bad for you and I don't deny that they would cause water retention. But saying potato's and starches cause retention is plain retarded.

site sources you fucking moron, potatoes are one the most abundant sources of potassium, the mineral/salt that literally reverses bloating. Again, you absolute baboon, refined process carbs, in general, are bad for you and I don't deny that they would cause water retention. But saying potato's and starches cause retention is plain retarded.

Half your comment is insults, lol how miserable are you.

Edit: This guy here went on a potato only diet and lost 117 pounds. But after his weight loss, he doesn’t even look lean. He looks skinny fat. If you’re going to go on a diet, don’t go on one where you’re only going to be consuming starches.

Yesterday was quite typical.
Breakfast 1 slice of bread with a poached egg - 250 cals
Lunch - A Courgette and brocolli and peas with quarter pound of lean minced beef - 400 cals
Protein shake - 150 cals
Mashed cauliflower and green beans with a pork loin - 400 cals
banana - 100 cals
handful of cereal and some nuts - 150 cals
Dump the cauliflower and broccoli. Cut the bread too. Replace all your beef and pork intake with chicken breast. Ramp up your water intake and completely cut sugar and sodium out of your diet. Track your carbs and don’t exceed 20g per day. Combine this with exercise like HIIT.

If you still don’t lose weight, hit up your doctor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Dump the cauliflower and broccoli. Cut the bread too. Replace all your beef and pork intake with chicken breast. Ramp up your water intake and completely cut sugar and sodium out of your diet. Track your carbs and don’t exceed 20g per day. Combine this with exercise like HIIT.

If you still don’t lose weight, hit up your doctor.

So basically 100% atkins diet? (just basically eat chicken and eggs and drink water). I assumed brocoli and couliflower were 'good carbs' but i'll cut them out and replace them with chicken

cheers

Srsly go on a keto for a month. I was the same case no matter how hard I dieted I couldnt get the dry look. Since I tried that for at least a month with very high protein to prevent muscle loss. I got veins popping everywhere and could see muscle strains.
Its just some people can metabolize carbs better than others. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
JFL, holy shit you're literally an npc. looks as if you didn't even read the sources, nor site them correctly to what we were discussing. Wheres the water retention bro? Half of these studies don't even touch of water retention, the one that does is like a paragraph long and states "Starches are carbohydrates that are sometimes difficult" Next time site sources that aren't middle-aged women's breeding grounds.
again, we are talking of water retention, intestinal tract bloating isn't the same as facial bloat. Not anywhere in this source does it state anything to do with retention and it pretty much touches on allergies to gluten and lactose the entire time. Again read your sources.
thanks for the autistic anecdote.
thankyou for siting a source that doesn't even bring up retention at all.

JFL, holy shit you're literally an npc. looks as if you didn't even read the sources, nor site them correctly to what we were discussing. Wheres the water retention bro? Half of these studies don't even touch of water retention, the one that does is like a paragraph long and states "Starches are carbohydrates that are sometimes difficult" Next time site sources that aren't middle-aged women's breeding grounds.

again, we are talking of water retention, intestinal tract bloating isn't the same as facial bloat. Not anywhere in this source does it state anything to do with retention and it pretty much touches on allergies to gluten and lactose the entire time. Again read your sources.

thanks for the autistic anecdote.

thankyou for siting a source that doesn't even bring up retention at all.
Did you not read the source I sent where the guy only ate potatoes and still looked skinny fat even after losing vast amounts of weight?

Did you not read the source I sent where the guy only ate potatoes and still looked skinny fat even after losing vast amounts of weight?
okay? anecdotal? I don't fucking care for anecdotes. Send me a real study, preferably by PMC in which they conclude that carbohydrates cause retention. smh

Chicken and broccoli are the best foods for losing weight and also for lean bulking imo

Legit, I switch between sweet and white potato to change things up
Apples are really good for satiety as well
Chicken and broccoli are the best foods for losing weight and also for lean bulking imo
But so fucking boring, if you want any chance to not fall off track and binge, switching up the carb and protein source goes a long way

No. its actualyl one lf the things to avoid, they are all carbs and will give you water bloat