Potential Looksmax: Just For Men Eyebrow Dying

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Has anyone looked into eyebrow dying for thicker, more masculine brows. I watched a video on YouTube and a guy used Just for Men and it turned out pretty damn good in my opnion, here is the before & after of the guy:

Justformeneyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17829
Yeah, it's a huge softmax for Nordcels.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
This has been a staple looksmax for years. It won't do anything for density though, only works for cucks with light eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 15302 and Moldovancel
insane discovery

@Alexanderr botb

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, justadude, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Has anyone looked into eyebrow dying for thicker, more masculine brows. I watched a video on YouTube and a guy used Just for Men and it turned out pretty damn good in my opnion, here is the before & after of the guy:

View attachment 1716263

Looks less masculine and more gay.

High facial contrast is feminine.

You can't be serious...

I am serious, and you're a faggot.

An androgynous face can be made to appear female by increasing the facial contrast, or to appear male by decreasing the facial contrast

ariant-of-the-Illusion-of-Sex-The-face-on-the-left-appears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

Variant of the Illusion of Sex. The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images. That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender.

Last edited:
Next thing you gonna tell me is use eyelash curler and castor oil to fix eyelashes :bigbrain:

I am serious, and you're a faggot.

An androgynous face can be made to appear female by increasing the facial contrast, or to appear male by decreasing the facial contrast

ariant-of-the-Illusion-of-Sex-The-face-on-the-left-appears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

Variant of the Illusion of Sex. The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images. That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender.
Just because something is hypermasculine doesn't mean it's ideal. Having a washed out skin color and no contrast with brown eyes might be "masculine" but it's far from ideal. It's like saying "muh being bald is better because it's more masculine brah :feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, justadude and Erik-Jón
Just because something is hypermasculine doesn't mean it's ideal. Having a washed out skin color and no contrast with brown eyes might be "masculine" but it's far from ideal. It's like saying "muh being bald is better because it's more masculine brah :feelsuhh:"
Muh eyebrows are masc because you can’t see them

Are you retarded? Yes you are. Brown eyes are feminine. Brown eyes are high contrast. Blue eyes are lower contrast and more common in males. Blue eyes are the ideal.

The whole point is that darkening eye area (including eyebrows), lips, hair, etc, is feminine and a looks downgrade for a white male.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Are you retarded? Yes you are. Brown eyes are feminine. Brown eyes are high contrast. Blue eyes are lower contrast and more common in males. Blue eyes are the ideal.

The whole point is that darkening eye area (including eyebrows), lips, hair, etc, is feminine and a looks downgrade for a white male.
He is retarded bro, don’t bother talking to him.. He is fucking retard

Muh eyebrows are masc because you can’t see them

No, your entire face is feminine because it is jarred by your dark, expressive eyebrows. Dark eyebrows are going to change the way your entire face is perceived, it's a coloring looksmin.

• +1

Dark hair and dark eyebrows are a looks downgrade for men? Bruh ur a retard :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Dark hair and dark eyebrows are a looks downgrade for men? Bruh ur a retard :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Yeah faggot look at these two memes:

6db011f7-26e2-43a1-8f31-0cf6b65809e2.jpeg

Tell me which one has dark hair and which one has light hair.

Yeah faggot look at these two memes:

Tell me which one has dark hair and which one has light hair.
Keep on spreading misinformation you fucking 2021cel. You're nothing like a real looksmaxxer who joined in 2020 and was lurking since 2018 with years of research and a passion for the field. I'm trained in identifying the most fucked up patterns of recession and I'm one of the most informed users on this entire fucking forum. You newcels are nothing to me but another reaction on my post. I'll fucking point out every single flaw on your pathetic hypoplastic skull using nothing but a single CBCT scan. My eye for aesthetics is not only limited to bones like the simpletons on this website, but also soft tissue, harmony, and real world appeal. Not only am I extensively trained in identifying attractive faces, but I've also consulted over 20 of the top maxillofacial surgeons in the world. If only I could see your face so you could know what BDD-inducing criticism I could find, maybe you would've simply read my post and moved on. But you could not. You did not. So I will hail havoc upon every single one of your underdeveloped features and drown you in a pool of insecurities due to your own poorly arranged deoxyribonucleic acid structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Keep on spreading misinformation you fucking 2021cel. You're nothing like a real looksmaxxer who joined in 2020 and was lurking since 2018 with years of research and a passion for the field. I'm trained in identifying the most fucked up patterns of recession and I'm one of the most informed users on this entire fucking forum. You newcels are nothing but another reaction to me. I'll fucking point out every single flaw on your pathetic hypoplastic skull using nothing but a single CBCT scan. My eye for aesthetics is not only limited to bones like the simpletons on this website, but also to harmony and real world appeal. Not only am I extensively trained in identifying attractive faces, but I've consulted over 20 of the top maxillofacial surgeons in the world. If only I could see your face so you could know what BDD-inducing criticism I could find, maybe you would've simply read my post and moved on. But you could not. You did not. So I will hail havoc upon every single one of your underdeveloped features and drown you in a pool of insecurities due to your own poorly arranged deoxyribonucleic acid structure.

You are a fucking retarded and estrogenic faggot. I was on Lookism in 2016. I was on the internet before zoomercucks like you even existed.

Last edited:
You are a fucking retarded and estrogenic faggot. I was on Lookism in 2016. I was on the internet before zoomercucks like you even existed.
Well then you must either be low IQ af or just trolling to think that dark hair and dark eyebrows are a looksmin on men.

Well then you must either be low IQ af or just trolling to think that dark hair and dark eyebrows are a looksmin on men.

Please answer the question:

Which of these two is the dark haired one?

Just realize it buddy, you don't know shit.