Potential looksmax sea peptides or ocean peptides these are an expensive stack

reptiles

reptiles

Psl god status was promised to me by my rabbi saar
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
37,882
Reputation
34,411




I have no confirmed evidence it works but it is promising field and this recent study points in the right direction however they never mentioned which ocean peptides they used so I had to scower the internet it's some thing new and I've not seen any 1 here talk about or perhaps they have and I haven't seen it.

@Seth Walsh thoughts is it cope do you think or real this shit is ridiculously expensive though
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31072
The cope of some of y'all niggas is insane, 150 dollar cream aint gna do shi.
 
The cope of some of y'all niggas is insane, 150 dollar cream aint gna do shi.

It may be cope it may not be but it is something there born from reasearch and not straight out of some psuedo scientific journal
 
It may be cope it may not be but it is something there born from reasearch and not straight out of some psuedo scientific journal
it is cope my niggga
 
instead of searching for obscure compounds just use matrixyl and argireline.
 
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles

Similar threads

zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
56
zoxx99
zoxx99
O
Replies
1
Views
38
fattofat
fattofat
extraz
Replies
4
Views
38
lukedli
lukedli
mltnmax
Replies
4
Views
25
mltnmax
mltnmax
cyclopsia
Replies
6
Views
104
guts000
guts000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top