potential new method for increasing UE hooding

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
So Ive been doing knuckle pushups for a while, like a couple years or so, because of a persisting wrist injury.

I've noticed that tissue in my knuckles has grown a lot. This isn't just callus, its also scar tissue. I have projecting bumps in my knuckles.

Same thing could be performed on your upper eyelid theoretically. Here's how: find a stairs, and lay down your left orbital on the first step. Try to do a plank with your neck assisting by applying pressure to the step. Repeat 30 or so times, do right eye too. Then do a bunch of sets. Can use a rough object instead like a dumbbell with square surfaces.

This is all hypothetical, I'm gonna be experimenting with this. Of course, it's gonna take months to see results if any, so dont expect an update anytime soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, sayi, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
Wow, what a fucking retard. Kys atp if u have to do that jfl mods delete this thread before some autist ends up hurting himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: remardt, Newday*V3, renvorious and 3 others
imagine his parents seeing their son smashing his eyes to stairs : he will go to schizo clinic immediatly :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
what the fuck is wrong with people lmao

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
atp kys nigger you're inspiring others to do retarded self-harm for no benefits lmao, rope:feelswhy: