Potential new prettyboy haircut?

Yoke

Yoke

Bronze
The most popular ones rn are a messy fringe or curtains, but both are normie-core and overused at this point.
'Wolf cut' is very popular with prettyboys in Japan rn but rarely seen outside of asia. Essentially a mix between a mullet and messy fringe/mushroom cut

Ino menshair 22 05 2023 0001 Ino menshair 22 05 2023 0002 Ino menshair 22 05 2023 0003 Lipps hiratamika 22 05 2023 0001 Ryusei kitada 22 05 2023 0001 Screenshot 20230522 210236 Instagram

You can also center part it like this

What makes it a 'wolf' cut is how it's styled in the back, see:

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, looksseg, Av0nr and 4 others
rate me with the wolf cut

Me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, bradpittshairline, Tai Lung and 6 others
Rices me

• JFL
Reactions: Yoke
i dont have enough hair

The most popular ones rn are a messy fringe or curtains, but both are normie-core and overused at this point.
'Wolf cut' is very popular with prettyboys in Japan rn but rarely seen outside of asia. thoughts? Essentially a mix between a mullet and messy fringe/mushroom cut

Thoughts?
i legit cant understand how its not trend to show the hairline, but im not complaining. Its what saves me

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Just wear a mop on your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Yoke and efidescontinuado
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Posmo
what are other popular male haircuts in japan?

• +1
Reactions: Blazeee
'Wolf cut' is very popular with prettyboys in Japan rn but rarely seen outside of asia. Essentially a mix between a mullet and messy fringe/mushroom cut

Thoughts?
its good from the front but the long back is ugly. the back part would look better if it was wavy or laryerd but unfortuanly those asian men have straight hair so it looks ba on them

• +1
god i hate perms. so easy for straight haired subhumans to fraud nowadays its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Yoke and Milk
Currently rocking/growing out to this haircut as I noticed it’s gonna start trending here

• +1

Thoughts?
Yeah looks good. Will maybe experiment with it. I have thick dark curly hair (mogs a lot) and style it in a messy fringe or messy curtains. You think wolf cut could work with curly hair?

• +1
why there r so many bitter man like you lol
Bald subhumans and oldcels miss their younger days and are bitter so they love hating on guys with healthy long hair

• JFL
i
Bald subhumans and oldcels miss their younger days and are bitter so they love hating on guys with healthy long hair
doubt these ppl ever had long hair, they probab were obliguated by their parents to mantain short hair and now are bitter

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: TonyANT, illicit6, Yoke and 1 other person
Yeah looks good. Will maybe experiment with it. I have thick dark curly hair (mogs a lot) and style it in a messy fringe or messy curtains. You think wolf cut could work with curly hair?

i think it works best with slightly wavy hair if you want to set the back to look like those pics. Maybe with curlier hair you could have some variation of it, something like this

Fghj 768x1024 B170270413 4807343649061619521d7d7d5df8eac2c88504fb4401cb311ff22101906 jpg

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Xerryx
Kpop and anime foids go fucking crazy for this

First one is legit light yagamis haircut

That’s a tomboy haircut you idiot!

This cut hasn't gotten much traction yet in the west, but if you see someone have it, it's probably an alt-girl.
Suffice to say, this is a pretty boy only cut.
If you do actually want this cut: go to a female hairdresser.
Your local barber will fuck this up guaranteed.

It looks good in pictures and short videos but for first impressions it just makes you look like a non NT nerd with social anxiety who watches anime, even if you look good. Also having hair that long is just a pain in the ass.

Thoughts?
wolf cuts look better on masc tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back