Potential PSL God?

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
Stats: 14, 6'0, 125 Ib,

I look like him except younger, less developed maxilla, less testosterone, less thick lips, brown eyes, and skinny. Do I have potential to like him through test maxxing, gym maxxing, mewing, ice hooding, eyelid pulling, chewing hard gum, and more?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne, IanIachimoe2491, Tai Lung and 2 others
Oh ok so u look more like this I get it

7533C315 04C2 499C 99F9 B53C30B5E539

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, arabcelxxx, bululu_87 and 9 others
Go back to tiktok faggot ass nigga. You don't look like him at all, we all know you're subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, schizo echochamber, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
Save yourself the effort and just slap a tiktok filter on your face

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Oh ok so u look more like this I get it

View attachment 2501115
Lol no. First of all he looks autistic. I am white and have brown hair, my eye brows are more positively tilted and I am skinny. Only thing I need is more devloped maxilla, more test, and gym maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Eiei and Deleted member 27635
Lol no. First of all he looks autistic. I am white and have brown hair, my eye brows are more positively tilted and I am skinny. Only thing I need is more devloped maxilla, more test, and gym maxxed
Why even argue with that jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
then you know to rate yourself what are you even asking

Sorry I just wanted to know about any looksmaxxing advice based on my current stats for test, gym, etc. Do yk any for test maxxing and developing maxilla?

I don’t think a psl “god” can be made, you can increase your looks and be very good looking but god status is naturally occurring and not just made through surgery or niche procedures

Sorry I just wanted to know about any looksmaxxing advice based on my current stats for test, gym, etc. Do yk any for test maxxing and developing maxilla?
You don’t even need a massively developed maxilla to be a psl god, one arbitrary trait won’t make you it

Chico’s bone aren’t particularly great, his attraction comes from harmony

Barret has insane forward growth and bones that can’t be made if you don’t have them by teenage years

You can’t make yourself a psl god by fixing Failos

I don’t think a psl “god” can be made, you can increase your looks and be very good looking but god status is naturally occurring and not just made through surgery or niche procedures
I kinda look like Chico at 14 so maybe I can. I get some girls as I have dated like 4 that were all 6-7's but I kinda want to get 8-9's because I am skinny and have kinda mid test

I kinda look like Chico at 14 so maybe I can. I get some girls as I have dated like 4 that were all 6-7's but I kinda want to get 8-9's because I am skinny and have kinda mid test
Getting good looking girls during teenage years doesn’t mean you are going to be a god, I know many guys who had girls out there league, I did too tbh

If you are THAT good looking you would really know it

From what I’ve read you gave a short jaw and underdeveloped maxilla, that already likely means your bones all the way up to the eyes are bad, the upper maxilla is very hard to fix without implants, a bimax can ascend people a lot but it also usually reveals other deficits in their facial structure.

You also said your eyes aren’t deep set, this isn’t a requirement to be a psl god but again it’s just another thing further from ideal

You may be good looking, and I don’t mean to put you down, but don’t get fixated on being a psl god as you may learn you have many more failos than you originally thought and be disappointed. Focus on the progress rather than final result, the fact you had gfs so far is good and separates you from a lot of ppl here

psl god cant be made ur either naturally a psl god or ur capped at chad with surgery and tc

View attachment 2501113

I look like him except younger, less developed maxilla, less testosterone, less thick lips, brown eyes, and skinny. Do I have potential to like him through test maxxing, gym maxxing, mewing, ice hooding, eyelid pulling, chewing hard gum, and more?
you forgot add ropemaxxing to your list

By your description, i imagine you look something like this.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, CalulArgintiu59 and DildoFaggins
post face then nigga
14 and go to a catholic school. if one of my friends or someone at my school saw my face i would prob be expelled cus all the racist shit and weird stuff on here and its catholic school so its strict. my parents also pay 25k a year

You don’t even need a massively developed maxilla to be a psl god, one arbitrary trait won’t make you it

Chico’s bone aren’t particularly great, his attraction comes from harmony

Barret has insane forward growth and bones that can’t be made if you don’t have them by teenage years

You can’t make yourself a psl god by fixing Failos
salludon? he came something close with surgeries and fillers didnt he?

14 and go to a catholic school. if one of my friends or someone at my school saw my face i would prob be expelled cus all the racist shit and weird stuff on here and its catholic school so its strict. my parents also pay 25k a year
if u didnt say your country/city there is no way ur getting doxxed

Pussy ass nigga.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
L
You can send a link of a pic via imgur and then simply delete it in the imgur

Mate i heard before in a comment that you can't post a pic but hear me out there's no way you're gonna get rated without a pic, all you've listed in your other thread that I saw were minor traits like canthal tilt and eye color, you CANNOT determine how a person looks because of that. A positive canthal tilt is better for harmony which is why it's praised but we don't know your harmony because we didn't see your face. "Muh jawline" "muh maxilla" "muh cheekbones" have nothing to do with attractiveness that's just TikTok bs it all comes down to how it looks on your face, besides you could be easily over estimating yourself because an 8 is literally easy model tier and if you were supermodel tier you would've clearly noticed. Since you are 14 usually the girls aren't as brutal so it's more dependant on game tbh but hey you've had gfs so that sets you way higher than the others here.

Goddamn this was long ty for reading OP if u did 👍

You need a massive bulk you're 125 at 6'0 that's like a piece of paper. The ideal for 6'0 depends on each person but the ideal is like 190lbs so you definitely have a long way to go. I'm 15 148lbs at 5'9 and I definitely need a bulk too

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

View attachment 2501113

Maxilla is essential, if your maxilla somehow decides to grow throughout puberty, and you actually look like him then yes, you will be a mogger

You need a massive bulk you're 125 at 6'0 that's like a piece of paper. The ideal for 6'0 depends on each person but the ideal is like 190lbs so you definitely have a long way to go. I'm 15 148lbs at 5'9 and I definitely need a bulk too
15, 5’10 130lbs and I look pretty skinny. Yeah your absolutely right bulking during teenage years is the best move you can make. If you cut you are low iq

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
I think if genetically blessed person is fat or has ruined skin nobody will consider him gl before full softmax