benkier]

benkier]

Bronze
Photo on 14 9 2024 at 528 pm 3

im thinking:

- rhino for nose assymetry + better nose tip
- train neck + frame + physic
- grow hair out
- try get lower set eyebrows + long eye lashes + eye contacts to halo eyes and take away from flaws of eye area
- widen mouth
- invisaline to correct assymetrical bite -> which hopefully leads to more facial symmetry
- maybe NCR
- colouring + tan + MT2
- fix skin + eye bags
- somehow increase my strikingness / try get more striking featrues (i,e, big zygos + hollow cheeks
- debloat

i think (if i am smart and dont fuck up) i could get mid HTN + my height and everything else i may be alr (im coping))

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENT, NO HATE THOUGH, PLS BE NICE I HAVE BDD AND I AM LOOKING FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITITISM NOT INSULTS

"widen mouth"
"fix skin and eyebags"
"somehow increase my strikingness"
"try get lower set eyebrows"
brother you say allat, but you don't even know how to do them? how to get all of this?.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
View attachment 3169708

im thinking:

- grow hair out
- try get lower set eyebrows + long eye lashes + eye contacts to halo eyes and take away from flaws of eye area
- widen mouth
- invisaline to correct assymetrical bite -> which hopefully leads to more facial symmetry
- maybe NCR
- colouring + tan + MT2
- fix skin + eye bags
- somehow increase my strikingness / try get more striking featrues (i,e, big zygos + hollow cheeks
- debloat

i think (if i am smart and dont fuck up) i could get mid HTN + my height and everything else i may be alr (im coping))

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENT, NO HATE THOUGH, PLS BE NICE I HAVE BDD AND I AM LOOKING FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITITISM NOT INSULTS
actual good potential, but try to not get too robust, you already look good. (pointy chin arent likeable)

• +1
Reactions: benkier]
"widen mouth"
"fix skin and eyebags"
brother you say allat, but you don't even know how to do them? how to get all of this?.
theres a ton in this forum.

• +1
"widen mouth"
"fix skin and eyebags"
help is always appreciated, i have some ideas for skin but mouth and brows i would appreciate,

View attachment 3169708

im thinking:

- grow hair out
- widen mouth
- maybe NCR
- colouring + tan + MT2
- fix skin + eye bags
- debloat

i recommend you getting an image consultant too

• +1
theres a ton in this forum.
Yea but he didn't include them that's what I'm saying he js said the plan without even saying how he wants to do allat, so if he doing some random bs cope we can't even know

Yea but he didn't include them that's what I'm saying he js said the plan without even saying how he wants to do allat, so if he doing some random bs cope we can't even know
not mean to offend but its his choice to include or not in his thread, im guessing he made it short so people wont sleep on it

• +1
You have a good amount of work to do ngl, but I believe you could reach at least LOW HTN.

White guy measurements 1

View attachment 3169708

im thinking:

- grow hair out
- widen mouth
- maybe NCR
- colouring + tan + MT2
- fix skin + eye bags
- debloat

try posting ur face on tiktok, see how people think about you in the comments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, liberiangrimreaper and benkier]
We need to se your side profile and 3/4 for better evaluation. I believe htn is achievable with 2 surgeries at most

try posting ur face on tiktok, see how people think about you in the comments.
Absolutely not. You won't go viral and some TikTok fags will bully you if you post thirst trap type of videos

• +1
We need to se your side profile and 3/4 for better evaluation. I believe htn is achievable with 2 surgeries at most
my 3/4 profile/ is pretty shit / average bc of my chin if i had a more masc chin it would save my lower third, 3/4 and side. with a forward chin i would legit have CL side profile and MTN-HTN 3/4 and idk front but rn im mtn side and ltn 3/4 b/c of week zygos

my 3/4 profile/ is pretty shit / average bc of my chin if i had a more masc chin it would save my lower third, 3/4 and side. with a forward chin i would legit have CL side profile and MTN-HTN 3/4 and idk front but rn im mtn side and ltn 3/4 b/c of week zygos
Just post a pic

View attachment 3169708

im thinking:

- grow hair out
- widen mouth
- maybe NCR
- colouring + tan + MT2
- fix skin + eye bags
- debloat

wide and crooked nose,rhino all ways

TikTok fags rating are retarded in general will only comment on your canthal tilt and other bullshit
No wonder, what i meant is that you try to get ratings from women not men.

That's why the TikTok link i shared is an example of good post to get ratings