POV:- You are failednormiemanlet in a club

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
You're 5'5 curry ass managed to get into the club, the music is blaring and everyone height mogs you - even women

You awkwardly scamper to the bar, the cocaine in your nose is dripping and is stuck. Your mouth is drying and you are biting your lip off at this point. In the queue to the bar some white girls who height mog you see you, all the white women immediately move away from you, you feel like moses when he parted the red sea. Wherever you stand women part ways, you can hear the whispers in the air
"eww pajeet manlet"
"Oh god he looks like the guys from the rotherham sex ring"
"How did they let this paki in the club"

But the coke is in your system at this point, you buy 2 shots of vodka and a glass of water to chase the shit taste away. You drink and now head back to the dance floor.
On the dance floor you meet a "british stacy" and her friends

"Ew you pajeet, why the fuck are you here!" she yells, you awkwardly stumble and dance just be low inhib and NT you think. Her white male friend then punches you in the face, you are screaming in pain the security had seen everything and rather than come to your aid, they laugh at you. You are then kicked out of the club and your cocaine is now taken away.

Now it's 2am, you're coming down from coke, have a black eye and feel shit. So you turn on your PC click on your web browser and start typing "looksmax.org". Home at last.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 18313, Deleted member 9568 and 18 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
damn. they straight up called u pajeet. brutal man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and metagross
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member, metagross and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 18032 and 2 others
its ok bro. they didnt see the perm
Next time I go clubbing I shall attack a normie for looksmax.
YES MR GLOWIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THE STATEMENT WAS FCKING SATRICAL. I'M NOT EVEN A 5'5 BROWN MANLET, IM ACTUALLY A 6'2 WHITE GUY USING THE PICS OF SOME RANDOM PAJEET

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Curries here are so stupid, why dont u just arrange marriage maxx

Well arranged marriages dont depend on consent of women
trust me bro. Women are repulsed by my curry presence. JBWpill hit me too hard and now I've become insane

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞, EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and 1 other person
You know I was just about to message you about how you've changed for the better since your early Lookism cringe days but then I read this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
You know I was just about to message you about how you've changed for the better since your early Lookism cringe days but then I read this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
hahaha, nah. I'm less of an incel for sure, but I can never lose my old shit posting ways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
POV:-

You are about to be hit with the JBW pill

How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@AlexBrown84 stop laughing at my height, my face isn't that bad

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, stevielake and AlexBrown84
Why would you even go clubbing as a manlet? The average male height in a club is probably 6'1.
Every woman is likely wearing high heels. They might be as tall as you, but due to wearing high heels, they now height-mog you aswell. You're getting mogged left and right.

Just a brutal experience. I would not be surprised if you don't even get into the club in the first place as the bouncers would push you away.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Possible solutions that will end all your manlet problems:
1- Go live in curryland
2- Get arranged marriage (if your bald trucel cousin was able to get an arranged marriage then you definitely can too)
3- Go to a country where the average height is lower
4- Wear shoes lifts in public
5- Save up for LL or if your parents are rich convince them to aid you financially for LL

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Possible solutions that will end all your manlet problems:
1- Go live in curryland
2- Get arranged marriage (if your bald trucel cousin was able to get an arranged marriage then you definitely can too)
3- Go to a country where the average height is lower
4- Wear shoes lifts in public
5- Save up for LL or if your parents are rich convince them to aid you financially for LL
I think i cna get gf in this country because my face is decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
You're 5'5 curry ass managed to get into the club, the music is blaring and everyone height mogs you - even women
View attachment 1576717

You awkwardly scamper to the bar, the cocaine in your nose is dripping and is stuck. Your mouth is drying and you are biting your lip off at this point. In the queue to the bar some white girls who height mog you see you, all the white women immediately move away from you, you feel like moses when he parted the red sea. Wherever you stand women part ways, you can hear the whispers in the air
"eww pajeet manlet"
"Oh god he looks like the guys from the rotherham sex ring"
"How did they let this paki in the club"

But the coke is in your system at this point, you buy 2 shots of vodka and a glass of water to chase the shit taste away. You drink and now head back to the dance floor.
On the dance floor you meet a "british stacy" and her friends

View attachment 1576745
"Ew you pajeet, why the fuck are you here!" she yells, you awkwardly stumble and dance just be low inhib and NT you think. Her white male friend then punches you in the face, you are screaming in pain the security had seen everything and rather than come to your aid, they laugh at you. You are then kicked out of the club and your cocaine is now taken away.

Now it's 2am, you're coming down from coke, have a black eye and feel shit. So you turn on your PC click on your web browser and start typing "looksmax.org". Home at last.
Cope. BBCmaxxed, heightfrauded version of you would dick down that stacy.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Why would you even go clubbing as a manlet? The average male height in a club is probably 6'1.
Every woman is likely wearing high heels. They might be as tall as you, but due to wearing high heels, they now height-mog you aswell. You're getting mogged left and right.

Just a brutal experience. I would not be surprised if you don't even get into the club in the first place as the bouncers would push you away.
Yeah. Don't step into a club unless you are 5 psl and can liftfraud to 6 ft minimum.

Based on a true story

What part of UK are you from OP?