POV: you're in a not posting your face competition but your opponent...

WonkyChin186

WonkyChin186

6'4#1TallgirlLover@52kg
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Posts
10,912
Reputation
11,863
Is @Anonym0us

Hello, I'm Wonky, this is my first post on the forum, so this will be a short introduction.

I "discovered" the blackpill and looksmaxxing last summer (August 2025). I only created this account so I can ascend more easily.

I will never post anything about my personal life, and obviously I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRR post my face.

It's nice to meet you all.
@ØUROBOROS
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, ØUROBOROS, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
Hello wonky chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and WonkyChin186
6924151 IMG 9127
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
I "discovered" the blackpill and looksmaxxing last summer (August 2025). I only created this account so I can ascend more easily.
Would be scary if he created it for something else than ascending more easily :feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
I will always win this competition :love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186
Is @Anonym0us

Hello, I'm Wonky, this is my first post on the forum, so this will be a short introduction.

I "discovered" the blackpill and looksmaxxing last summer (August 2025). I only created this account so I can ascend more easily.

I will never post anything about my personal life, and obviously I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRR post my face.

It's nice to meet you all.
@ØUROBOROS
Then he comes
IMG 20261004 105114
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
60
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
Thodian
Replies
3
Views
81
muxi
muxi
ragingmanlet
Replies
2
Views
54
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
55
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top