POV: You’re obsessed

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
8,134
Reputation
17,329
IMG 8260
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, justwantlove, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
@ReadBooksEveryday :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Bro is probably seething because I defeated his friend in the cock mog battle
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
POV: u read books everyday
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ReadBooksEveryday
I came back from the weekend with 50notifications and random mentiosn only to see some fat nigga with a dick tat bragging about his slay:hnghn:
@ReadBooksEveryday :soy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anaverageman and justwantlove
:feelshmm:
I came back from the weekend with 50notifications and random mentiosn only to see some fat nigga with a dick tat bragging about his slay:hnghn:
That was not my dick. I am not a cumskin

My pigmentation is superior as I am a brown man. White hoes give me super pink pussy everyday

 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
2
Views
51
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
IronMike
Replies
4
Views
47
IronMike
IronMike
Gudlifer
Replies
22
Views
142
socio
socio
WonkyChin186
Replies
6
Views
55
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top