POWERFUL EPPLEYFUEL BRACHYFUEL FOR BRACHYCELS, THECEL GTFIH

Johan_Swanepoel

Johan_Swanepoel

Iron
@thecel
So I've read many threads of yours on brachycephaly and how it's actually subhuman. Well, I agree with your statement and to be honest that short head shit was and still is a potent ropefuel for me. But first of all your not as brachycephalic as you think. Your C.I is 83. It's a dutch/russian/french tier of subhumanity, not exactly catastrophic, I mean many central europeans especially from Balkans and Switzerland have a much worse CI according to some old racial science maps. I'll attach some maps of CI and percentiles of head measurements from AmerCIAn military design manual.
Screenshot 20231109 010234 Gallery

HeadAnthropometry

Nevertheless a couple of hours ago I've found out that Eppley performs a several powerful noninvasive procedures to deal with this. First of all we need to decrease the head breadth. Eppley offers temporal muscle reduction and parietal bone reduction for this cause. He can take 5-7mm of muscle from each side. Sometimes up to 10mm! And regarding the bone shaving it's something like 3-5mm. I'm sure it really depends on each case and he probably can take even more. And combine this with his occipital and forehead implants that can easily give you 30+mm. It can literally turn an extreme brachycel into a nigger-tier dolly chad. I mean you've considered taking a fucking monobloc. If you're THAT blackpilled then I'd recommend doing a research on a dynamic cranioplasty for brachycephaly. Truecel tier surgery, but it seems you don't care
Screenshot 20231109 004239 Chrome
Screenshot 20231109 004518 Chrome

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
well-deserved 1st rep point

• +1
Reactions: Johan_Swanepoel
It's-
Overyssel

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, thecel and Johan_Swanepoel

• JFL
most dutch have tall skulls the person that made that graph is smoking crack.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland and thecel
most dutch have tall skulls the person that made that graph is smoking crack.
That map was made by a scientist who did head measurements on people it's a 19th century map but I think it's still relevant. And you can have a tall brachy skull simultaneously

Attachments

• d5b37df13e174f672c0a904da5a9ed54d2fe4970.jpg
    d5b37df13e174f672c0a904da5a9ed54d2fe4970.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1