D
Deleted member 21736
Bronze
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2022
- Posts
- 432
- Reputation
- 450
There is a few in my gym. They all are bloated as fuck, smell like shit, and fucking invade squat and bench racks with their equipment on the floor and long rests.
I've seen many lean guys lift as much as they do, I feel sorry for them for falling to the strength = bloat meme.
I don't get why those guys are obsessed with this shit. Pure looksmin.
I've seen many lean guys lift as much as they do, I feel sorry for them for falling to the strength = bloat meme.
I don't get why those guys are obsessed with this shit. Pure looksmin.
. A disgusting bloated puffball of shit... 0 personality, 0 pussy, 0 functional strength, 0 athleticism, ogre-tier fat physique, an unhealthy diet and can't even run 200m without gassing.