Pre-18th century human history is faked bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I used to laugh at the idea but now I'm taking it increasingly seriously. After seeing how normies behave irl there's no fucking way that most of the things we're taught at school ever happened. Furthermore, any piece of historical 'evidence' older than 100-300 years can be faked easily so we have no reason to take any of it at face value. Jfl even shit from 50 years ago can be faked.

Romans, ancient Egypt, Huns, mongols, ancient Chinese, etc it was probably all bullshit or at least greatly exaggerated. Government today want to brainwash normies with tales of past glory for propaganda purposes so they make up some bullshit about how this or that ancestor ruled the world in this or that manner using some vague and questionable evidence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SwissArms, lemonnz, TheLookInYourEyes and 16 others
Ur a retarded nigger lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nigger, piec, TUSSELEIF and 19 others
Sorry btw I just had to say it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Bomber517, Putin and 3 others
Why would the Jews fake it if history shows that they’ve done no fucking good in the entire history of the world, expelled from 109 countries

This video amazed me a couple of days ago.

God knows what else is buried underground from thousands of years ago, this is not but a mere sample

• +1
Reactions: watah, TUSSELEIF, ElTruecel and 2 others
Why would the Jews fake it if history shows that they’ve done no fucking good in the entire history of the world, expelled from 109 countries
That part isn't a lie.

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
I used to laugh at the idea but now I'm taking it increasingly seriously. After seeing how normies behave irl there's no fucking way that most of the things we're taught at school ever happened. Furthermore, any piece of historical 'evidence' older than 100-300 years can be faked easily so we have no reason to take any of it at face value. Jfl even shit from 50 years ago can be faked.

Romans, ancient Egypt, Huns, mongols, ancient Chinese, etc it was probably all bullshit or at least greatly exaggerated. Government today want to brainwash normies with tales of past glory for propaganda purposes so they make up some bullshit about how this or that ancestor ruled the world in this or that manner using some vague and questionable evidence.
How would they benefit from this exactly though? A better explanation than what you provided here is necessary in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
After seeing how normies behave irl there's no fucking way that most of the things we're taught at school ever happened.
People today are very different from what they used to be back then. The turning point of humanity was the industrial revolution whose technology severely weakened the effects of natural selection and enabled genetically inferior humans to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Tales from a delusional shizo who never left Iceland, let alone visited Rome/Egypt to see the ancient monuments himself.

You have the worst takes of this forum.
Imagine writing about history with great confidence yet you never left your house to see/study any of it. :lul::lul::lul:

@ReadBooksEveryday I love this guy. You wouldn't believe people like this actually exist until you meet them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, TUSSELEIF, ElTruecel and 5 others

bro, there are people who claim marylin monroe was fat, even though there is ample photographic evidence of her being anything but fat

now imagine history before the camera

Broski, real world isn't one piece.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

i keep hearing of this conspiracy theory that Ghengis Khan never existed or (even that he was not chinese but white). Normies can't fathom that the biggest giga chad in the world who fathered the most kids in the world was a chinese man :ROFLMAO: so they have to claim he never existed:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah, and pre 1950s is 50% real

God ur such an insufferable miserable piece of shit. Just rope man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel and anthony111553
i keep hearing of this conspiracy theory that Ghengis Khan never existed or (even that he was not chinese but white). Normies can't fathom that the biggest giga chad in the world who fathered the most kids in the world was a chinese man :ROFLMAO: so they have to claim he never existed:ROFLMAO:
Khan was Mongolian you fucking brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus
same thing brainlet! a lot of chinese are descended from mongols and many chinese emperors were ethnic mongols such as Kublai Khan

Last edited:
This gotta be one of the most dumbest fucking threads I’ve ever read tbh

• +1
Reactions: watah, TUSSELEIF and JohnDoe

@wishIwasSalludon @yandex99 @JohnDoe @shizuku11111 we 5 challenge you to a debate @disillusioned

overthinking

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lol, just fucking Lol, not even worth responding to this schizo shit.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Tales from a delusional shizo who never left Iceland, let alone visited Rome/Egypt to see the ancient monuments himself.

Imagine writing about history with great confidence yet you never left your house to see/study any of it. :lul::lul::lul:
nigger is like dr house he doesnt meet the patient so he can diagnose him properly without emotion

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@wishIwasSalludon @yandex99 @JohnDoe @shizuku11111 we 5 challenge you to a debate @disillusioned
nigger what is gonna be of this debate subhuman vs subhuman vs subhuman vs god vs hacker ahh debate nigger

You have the worst takes of this forum.

@ReadBooksEveryday I love this guy. You wouldn't believe people like this actually exist until you meet them.
This gotta be one of the most dumbest fucking threads I’ve ever read tbh
Yeah this took the cake. There’s so many artifacts, writings, ruins, monuments out there, this take is completely delusional. Historians distinguish between fact and legends/myth

OP fails to realize that 99.95% of humanity were just taxpaying normie NPC citizens who are forever forgotten, who just followed the flock like modern normies do. Of course the feats of great men would be written down and remembered, but if it’s something that would survive until today then it’s the artifacts, documentations and ruins of the civilizations and cultures the now forgotten normie taxpayers lived in centuries ago. Rome, Egypt, Huns, Germanics, China, Vikings, Alexander, Mongols, Incas, etc etc are remembered and revered because so many artifacts, writings, and ruins from those times survive. What we can’t be absolutely sure is historical is just merged into the legends box, like for example King Arthur, Beowulf, Hengist and Horsa, etc. Even Jesus is regarded to be historical. Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan are remembered because they gained immense fame while alive due to their achievements, and their achievements were never forgotten. Historians know how to distinguish between what could be propaganda during those times and actual history, so if this guy wants to believe this then that’s on him

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElTruecel
I'll give you one point on the fact that the modern ideas of the past are romanticized. But this is just normie-media, no intelligent person would ever be taking seriously.

Take me personally: I am top 1% in IQ, I mog everyone, as a result I went to a top-tier school in the netherlands where I was taught ancient latin and greek for 6(!!) years during high-school. I was taught about ancient roman/greek culture and able to understand and translate their ancient language.

Nigga when I was 16yo I was translating letters from Seneca. Letters from marcus aurelius.
These were about stoicism, something which I am still applying to my life every day.
There were also texts about whores. How noble roman women were fucking BBC slaves. This was all written about in ancient latin texts which I translated myself.

Then there were all the texts of conquests, the great victories. Man these were most texts. The great victories, Caesar winning against a Gaul enemy 6x it's size against the Gaul king Vercingetorix.
1920px-Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg

I would translate texts of great engineers and how their innovative siege weaponry would cause another civilization to fall to the rule of Rome.

It's not like modern-day wars and politics are inferior to that of the past, at all. It's just different.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms
This video amazed me a couple of days ago.

God knows what else is buried underground from thousands of years ago, this is not but a mere sample

Which AC game has the Eiffel tower ?