Votes: 35 83.3%
  • User0213

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 14561 and Introvertednarc
6'5" and growing, no larp. I am not like some of the pathetic crap weasels here.
You literally have my height and my face jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
who arw they? I guess they could be related
The first guy is your Swiss friend @USER0213 and the second guy is an ex user @ArabIncel

You literally have my height and my face jfl
Okay, I really need to see your face now. Personal message me man

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Okay, I really need to see your face now. Personal message me man
I don’t trust you enough ngl but I literally look like u with a better jaw. Just imagine ur face with a better jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
The first guy is your Swiss friend @USER0213 and the second guy is an ex user @ArabIncel
volcelfatcel is your delusional Arab friend and you both don't mog anyone

• JFL
I don’t trust you enough ngl but I literally look like u with a better jaw. Just imagine ur face with a better jaw
Bruh, I am a former user, have tagged you plenty of times as @DevNFS5 . I am not like some of the unscrupulous users here, you sure can trust me👍🏻🙂

• JFL
Bruh, I am a former user, have tagged you plenty of times as @DevNFS5 . I am not like some of the unscrupulous users here, you sure can trust me👍🏻🙂
You just banned yourself innit

volcelfatcel is your delusional Arab friend and you both don't mog anyone
Alright how about I pm @volcelfatcel so he can verify that I do indeed mog you to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I am bloated, so my jaw looks rounded. My bigonial to bizygomatic is 0.91 or 91 percent, my chin slightly extends past the lips which is ideal, my ramus is medium, neither too tall, nor too short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, Introvertednarc and mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Alright how about I pm @volcelfatcel so he can verify that I do indeed mog you to oblivion.
So one unscrupulous user will confirm from another unscrupulous, degenerate crap weasel whether he looks looks better than me?!:lul::lul:

So one unscrupulous user will confirm from another unscrupulous, degenerate crap weasel whether he looks looks better than me?!:lul::lul:
Okay ask @gigi then. You’re literally below Arabincel. You get mogged by the vast majority of ethnics on here.

• +1
I am bloated, so my jaw looks rounded. My bigonial to bizygomatic is 0.91 or 91 percent, my chin slightly extends past the lips which is ideal, my ramus is medium, neither too tall, nor too short
Me and u have the same eyes nose midface and so on but this is my lower third
4D66C289 6C91 46AE 8A5F D3492568B909

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Introvertednarc
Okay ask @gigi then. You’re literally below Arabincel. You get mogged by the vast majority of ethnics on here.
I don't need to ask him. @Chinacurry is a neutral user, he will rate anyone on this site better.

• JFL
6'5" and growing, no larp. I am not like some of the pathetic crap weasels here.
damn that is very tall. do you slay? probably soon you should start working on maxing out your frame and muscles, and tey get a bit 'thicker'.

focus on eating enough first and foremost, most tall people.dont eat enough

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
  • So Sad
ah ok, well as I said @USER0213 certainly does not look Indian, but maybe I can see Balkan a bit more in this pic.

also the Arab guy doesn't look typically Arabic, hence yes they do look 'brotherly' but clearly different races. Arabic guy even looks like he could be part black lol

• JFL
I don't need to ask him. @Chinacurry is a neutral user, he will rate anyone on this site better.
Nigga he unironically called you a french/swiss prettyboy. He’s one of the worst raters I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, WontStopNorwooding and gamma
Me and u have the same eyes nose midface and so on but this is my lower third
View attachment 1418627
Wow, not gonna lie, you are a chad from the lower third. Give me some time man, I think I can lose fat get to that level of angularity, I really see the resemblance in the mouth area👍🏻🙂
Why are you on this site?, I feel you already look looksmaxxed and a chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and mogstar
Wow, not gonna lie, you are a chad from the lower third. Give me some time man, I think I can lose fat get to that level of angularity, I really see the resemblance in the mouth area👍🏻🙂
Why are you on this site?, I feel you already look looksmaxxed and a chad
Nah bro I’m nowhere near chad and I’m also not fully looksmaxxed but thanks :)

ah ok, well as I said @USER0213 certainly does not look Indian, but maybe I can see Balkan a bit more in this pic.

also the Arab guy doesn't look typically Arabic, hence yes they do look 'brotherly' but clearly different races. Arabic guy even looks like he could be part black lol
Balkans are Eastern-Europeans?
Lighting makes a difference to be honest -
Tokyo japan 17th july 2018 henry cavill at the arrival of the mission impossible fallout casts
Henry Cavill 02 GQ 04Jun13 pr b

Nah bro I’m nowhere near chad and I’m also not fully looksmaxxed but thanks :)
You have a chad lower third, not gaslighting. You look easily 6-6.5 PSL from the lower third👍🏻

• Love it
Every single feature of his is worse than yours, he’s more comparable to Arabincel.
Every single feature of yours is slightly better than a goblin, congratulations man👍🏻

You don't look 6'5 from that pic standing up

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and volcelfatcel
Nigga he unironically called you a french/swiss prettyboy. He’s one of the worst raters I’ve ever seen
Just cause he called me "French and Swiss" he becomes a bad rater and you were recommending me volcelfatcel?!:lul:
A retarded, degenerate 16 year old who can't differentiate between positive canthal tilt and negative canthal tilt?

NAh u won’t see my pics but @Introvertednarc , @ManletEater and @PingPong have seen me so they can vouch for me
Don't see it tbh

Just cause he called me "French and Swiss" he becomes a bad rater and you were recommending me volcelfatcel?!:lul:
A retarded, degenerate 16 year old who can't differentiate between positive canthal tilt and negative canthal tilt?
Bahahahahaha now you think you look French and Swiss :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Please god I hope you're just trolling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't look 6'5 from that pic standing up
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don't know what to tell you man. All I can say is that I am bending

damn that is very tall. do you slay? probably soon you should start working on maxing out your frame and muscles, and tey get a bit 'thicker'.

focus on eating enough first and foremost, most tall people.dont eat enough
Thanks so much for the concern and advice man🤩❤️
Yes bhai, I eat enough, and even though I sometimes may eat more than required(hence the bloat), I make sure I have healthy home cooked food and am mostly concious about what I eat, don't have any bad habits, I don't even have coffee/tea. Drink a litre of unadulterated milk everyday and mostly do cardio workout, didn't start lifting cause I want to grow up completely until at least 25-26

He has my eyes and nose and mouth
Eye shape maybe but your nose is more forward grown and his jaw doesn't even compare in the slightest

Mouth for sure👍🏻
Brother from another mother🤩
Your mouth area is very recessed from the looks of things, @gigi ’s isn’t.

Eye shape maybe but your nose is more forward grown and his jaw doesn't even compare in the slightest
I am bloated hence the rounded jaw and I don't really have a flat or downturned nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Your mouth area is very recessed from the looks of things, @gigi ’s isn’t.
Your occipital lobe is "very" severed bro, why don't you consult the local doctor in your area?(if there are any)

And my jaw, as I said before, looks rounded cause of bloat, I have a measured bigonial to bizygomatic ratio of 0.91 or 91 percent, chin slightly extends past the lips, my ramus is medium (neither to short, nor too long), around 120 degrees of gonial angle(not measured but guessing that's the ballpark) -
Photo 1638033229977

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, volcelfatcel, Introvertednarc and 2 others
9ABDFA30 7D36 429D AEBF FBAB921DBE18

39B66CB5 9E21 46AC A5CA 56F2DF2B2441

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Celexawer, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
@PingPong , what's there to laugh?!

Tag random people you delusional crap weasel, tag 5-10 greycels and see the voting change. All your pets on this forum would obviously vote for you, heck they would even vote for you if you were pitched against Cavill:lul::lul:
Didn’t you know that before asking for a mog battle you Klinefelter syndrome having subhuman. JFL at u coming up with a quick cope as soon as u saw the reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, sytyl, Primordial and 2 others
Tag random people you delusional crap weasel, tag 5-10 greycels and see the voting change. All your pets on this forum would obviously vote for you, heck they would even vote for you if you were pitched against Cavill:lul::lul:
The majority of users viewing my thread are greycels
99F7F6EC 4D21 457D B69F 61B775D2324A

You're fucking mental.
Why do you flip like a degenerate imbecile? I posted that side profile for you to guess the gonial angle, I am literally at 28-30 percent body fat, portuguesecel is literally at half that amount. If you call that a fair comparison, immediately leave this site delusional scum bag!

Didn’t you know that before asking for a mog battle you Klinefelter syndrome having subhuman. JFL at u coming up with a quick cope as soon as u saw the reality.
:lul::lul::lul:
Whole forum knows and supports you, you 10 IQ chimp!, why will they not vote for you despite looking like a dehydrated meth head! How difficult is it to figure that out you povertistani?!

Status
Not open for further replies.