Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Salludon, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Thanks so much for the concern and advice man🤩❤️
Yes bhai, I eat enough, and even though I sometimes may eat more than required(hence the bloat), I make sure I have healthy home cooked food and am mostly concious about what I eat, don't have any bad habits, I don't even have coffee/tea. Drink a litre of unadulterated milk everyday and mostly do cardio workout, didn't start lifting cause I want to grow up completely until at least 25-26
Yeah that is sensible I guess

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Why do you flip like a degenerate imbecile? I posted that side profile for you to guess the gonial angle, I am literally at 28-30 percent body fat, portuguesecel is literally at half that amount. If you call that a fair comparison, immediately leave this site delusional scum bag!
I'm not reading that bullshit. You're so self conscious and defensive. Calm down.
How can i guess what you look like with lower body fat? Are you retarded? Why do you care so much? Mental.

:lul::lul::lul:
Whole forum knows and supports you, you 10 IQ chimp!, why will they not vote for you despite looking like a dehydrated meth head! How difficult is it to figure that out you povertistani?!
Fckn caged at this low iq pajeet. :feelskek::feelskek:

You seriously believe you look better than me, don’t you? You need to get a grip on reality kid. Ask someone to ask any random girl who they prefer and you’ll realise how over it is for you. But i’ll advise you not to do that for your own sake. Keep living in that little bubble of yours where you are a med, 6’5 and handsome :feelskek:

Mf you look like a shitskin version of Stewie from the family guy

916AAC15 1EF8 4234 8515 68A36C5FB29D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14848, gamma and 2 others
6'5 Indian
Tales from Bihari Streetshitters
Oh I forgot you existed:lul::lul:
The literal audacity to accuse someone of narrating tales on the internet despite providing proof while trying to make people believe that you are a '99.99 percentile Arab gigachad':lul:
Start picking up fights with every Indian, one day you'll fulfill your purpose of getting punched right in your chimp face

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Oh I forgot you existed:lul::lul:
The literal audacity to accuse someone of narrating tales on the internet despite providing proof while trying to make people believe that you are a '99.99 percentile Arab gigachad':lul:
Start picking up fights with every Indian, one day you'll fulfill your purpose of getting punched right in your chimp face
"I'll punch you in your face bhai" @AcneScars
2617708 1637908406617 2617710 1637908476592 2619151 IMG 20211113 2359022

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and AcneScars
I'm not reading that bullshit. You're so self conscious and defensive. Calm down.
How can i guess what you look like with lower body fat? Are you retarded? Why do you care so much? Mental.
Negative IQ detected:lul:
Lower body fat is literally when you should actually be judging someone's "looks"
Bateman

From chad to
Christian bale vice 1573145240

3 PSL just by gaining weight.

Quit this forum you unscrupulous crap weasel!

Why do you flip like a degenerate imbecile? I posted that side profile for you to guess the gonial angle, I am literally at 28-30 percent body fat, portuguesecel is literally at half that amount. If you call that a fair comparison, immediately leave this site delusional scum bag!
Im actually 22% bf atm

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You look 15 percent body fat from the picture you posted.
I actually got my bf % yesterday it was 22%. 195 cm tall and 84 this is my jaw at 22% atm
E1195085 B619 42A3 917F 3EC8C0142FB2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Your issue isn't body fat you subhuman, you just lack any angularity and bone mass so your skin doesn't stretch
Your issue isn't your 'age' you unscrupulous scumbag, your mental growth has been stunted since when you were a 2 year old!

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Negative IQ detected:lul:
Lower body fat is literally when you should actually be judging someone's "looks"
View attachment 1418716
From chad to
View attachment 1418715
3 PSL just by gaining weight.

Quit this forum you unscrupulous crap weasel!
What? read it. Where did i say low bf is cope? I'm saying i cant guess what you would look like since you're fat rn.
I think you need to go for a walk or something considering your rage is projecting through your 2006 dell laptop.
Just calm down, not that deep.

you're looking quite pathetic ngl, accept the defeat and move on
Why should I feel pathetic?, The whole voting thing is surely rigged cause most people here don't like me and love to lick OP's feet

Why should I feel pathetic?, The whole voting thing is surely rigged cause most people here don't like me and love to lick OP's feet
so why the fuck would you ask for a mog battle then? jfl at your iq

I snap your pre-pubescent hands putting all of my 6'5" into it even if you try and touch me you literal genetic abomination! I can literally ball you up and shove you into a full-sized trash can you self-defecating scum bag!
I'll snap your hands bhai @chaddyboi66
2619151 IMG 20211113 2359022 2617710 1637908476592 2617708 1637908406617

You're the biggest genetic abomination here you pretentious faggot
You're a literal subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
so why the fuck would you ask for a mog battle then? jfl at your iq
Didn't realise while posting that OP has fans on here. Tag a few greycels and the vote will change.

I'll snap your hands bhai @chaddyboi66
View attachment 1418745View attachment 1418746View attachment 1418747

You're the biggest genetic abomination here you pretentious faggot
You're a literal subhuman
✅No face subhuman at it again

doesn't reveal himself but wants the other to think he is "Hulk Hogan" with "Brad Pitt" face:lul:
For all I know you are a subhuman monkey who resides in the unkempt basements of your other subhuman friends like @chaddyboi66 - the gigasubhuman.

✅No face subhuman at it again

doesn't reveal himself but wants the other to think he is "Hulk Hogan" with "Brad Pitt" face:lul:
For all I know you are a subhuman monkey who resides in the unkempt basements of your other subhuman friends like @chaddyboi66 - the gigasubhuman.
I'm the furthest thing from a subhuman buddyboyo

"I have redder undertones than you bhai"
" You're grey bhai @AcneScars "
"I'm 6'5 bhai"
2619151 IMG 20211113 2359022 2617710 1637908476592 2617708 1637908406617

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14160, gamma and 1 other person
Jfl he showed me his face half a year ago and @john2 can confirm that he’s good-looking

• +1
Reactions: john2, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
I'll not believe you subhuman without face reveal. You literally have an army of unscrupulous subhumans like @AcneScars to prove that you are a chad:lul::lul:
Post @Chinacurry your pictures and then see the result
I'm not giving that fucking chindian my pics

He is legit retarded idc

Jfl he showed me his face half a year ago and @john2 can confirm that he’s good-looking
So I should believe you retarded crap weasel?, What's your credibility you unscrupulous delusional scum bag?!

I'll not believe you subhuman without face reveal. You literally have an army of unscrupulous subhumans like @AcneScars to prove that you are a chad:lul::lul:
Post @Chinacurry your pictures and then see the result
Thoughts on the morph
FaceApp 1638034290194

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So I should believe you retarded crap weasel?, What's your credibility you unscrupulous delusional scum bag?!
Inject reading comprehension, I literally tagged another user who’s known to be a good rater

I'm not giving that fucking chindian my pics

He is legit retarded idc
:lul::lul:
Just say he doesn't entertain your pre-pubescent antics you subhuman coper! He probably also refused to feed you and keep you at his place:lul:

78EBEE14 B462 4562 9BFF FD788725ED41
5866865A 7A53 42AD 9702 E996E667F15C

These are the same people. How?!

That's literally your hair, I didn't morph hair
Yes I know, the right guy would look a little more natural with lighter looking hair, I was in a dimly lit room and your morph is of a person in good lighting hence the extreme contrast in the hair and skin colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Inject reading comprehension, I literally tagged another user who’s known to be a good rater
Okay I will ask him

Let's see if he is one of you unscrupulous subhumans or not

Even if his height isn’t LARP he’d still get bullied by me irl :feelskek:
I'd literally dislocate your L1 you spineless subhuman. You literally look like you got beaten up by local goons and used for drug smuggling. Get lost subhuman, you should be given shock treatment for 3 continuous years you contemptible lowlife scum bag!

@USER0213 taking the acne pill once again

Hey mods @Gargantuan @Alexanderr
Why are you allowing @USER0213 on the forum still if he is an alt from a deleted account this year 3 months ago

Your looks do not justify your boastfulness imo. Your eye area is putridly flawed.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Status
Not open for further replies.