PRE-EVENT ROUTINE (INSANE DEBLOAT)

Akuzy

Akuzy

Iron
If you have an event like a date or party coming up and want to ensure your face looks less bloated in the evening, follow this routine. Ofc you can just take Furosemide but if you don't want to fuck around with your liver and want to achieve a natural debloat this should do the job as an alternative.

1. On the day of the event and the day before, reduce your intake of carbs, avoid sugar, and minimize salt consumption.

2. Focus on potassium-rich foods in your meals (Bananas, Avocados, Spinach, Beans...) or take Potassium Chloride (KCL) supplement

3. Drink 3L of Water (until 4 hours before the event: Then stop drinking water entirely and make sure to piss constantly)

4. HIIT workout for 10mins to sweat out the water retentions

5. After cardio and drinking 3L of Water, go to a sauna for 15-20mins(recommended) or take a long(over 20mins) hot shower: it is important that you finish both with a quick cold shower (This will also eliminate water retentions)

6. 1-2 hours before the event, drink a cup of green tea(LifeFuel)

7. Finally, drink a cup of coffee just before you leave
(Both green tea and coffee have natural diuretic properties that can help flush out excess water from the body)

8. Go out and Slay:feelsgood:

This routine works excellent for me and gives me an insane debloat. Hope it works for you as well.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao, kingpiin, hotguy6packk and 14 others
bloat is healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: penisbreath123, IndraBC, beefliverontop and 1 other person
where you get the supplement at

Last edited:
water

• +1
Reactions: sb23
If you have an event like a date or party coming up and want to ensure your face looks less bloated in the evening, follow this routine. Ofc you can just take Furosemide but if you don't want to fuck around with your liver and want to achieve a natural debloat this should do the job as an alternative.

1. On the day of the event and the day before, reduce your intake of carbs, avoid sugar, and minimize salt consumption.

2. Focus on potassium-rich foods in your meals (Bananas, Avocados, Spinach, Beans...) or take Potassium Chloride (KCL) supplement

3. Drink 3L of Water (until 4 hours before the event: Then stop drinking water entirely and make sure to piss constantly)

5. After cardio and drinking 3L of Water, go to a sauna for 15-20mins(recommended) or take a long(over 20mins) hot shower: it is important that you finish both with a quick cold shower (This will also eliminate water retentions)

(Both green tea and coffee have natural diuretic properties that can help flush out excess water from the body)

This routine works excellent for me and gives me an insane debloat. Hope it works for you as well.
can you spam this like every day or is it gonna fuck up your liver

on one hand you say limit carb intake, then you say eat bananas. Dog shit thread.

coffee is such a mogger drink
Pure caffeine boosts testosterone and decreases bloat

• +1
Reactions: Akuzy
Good guide brah

• +1
on one hand you say limit carb intake, then you say eat bananas. Dog shit thread.
There is a difference between reduce carbs and cut it out completely. One banana has 25g carbs retard.

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
There is a difference between reduce carbs and cut it out completely. One banana has 25g carbs retard.
If you want to debloat fast you are suppose to cut all carbs also this is TikTok info. Such dogshit. Taking a pill is infinitely better.

• +1
Reactions: looksmogg3r
can you spam this like every day or is it gonna fuck up your liver
You can spam potassium, green tea and coffee but dont go to the sauna everyday. I usually only do it every Saturday before clubbing.

If you want to debloat fast you are suppose to cut all carbs also this is TikTok info. Such dogshit. Taking a pill is infinitely better.
Carbohydrates are burned during physical exertion, that's why I say you should do a HIIT workout. You have no idea about nutritional science.

Carbohydrates are burned during physical exertion, that's why I say you should do a HIIT workout. You have no idea about nutritional science.
I’m sorry are fucking retarded? There’s about 105 calories in a banana. You can do however much cardio you want but at the end of the day that’s still plus 105+ which is completely unnecessary. You are making your life harder for no reason. This thread is utter dogshit and this information is already known by everyone.

You can spam potassium, green tea and coffee but dont go to the sauna everyday. I usually only do it every Saturday before clubbing.
i see are you suppose to eat like 4000 mg + of potassium daily?

oh and btw my city has only gay sauna (i have no idea why) is the hot shower that you mention is it like a replica of a sauna like do you just get around the water for the heat or you actually get in the water

I’ll just take my 120mg furos
950444E4 C292 46C3 819C CE325DCCF21B
I will try this tho as it seems healthier

Have an event next week saving thank you bhai

oh and btw my city has only gay sauna (i have no idea why) is the hot shower that you mention is it like a replica of a sauna like do you just get around the water for the heat or you actually get in the water
Although a hot shower doesn’t induce as much sweating as a sauna, the heat can still cause mild sweating, which helps release some retained water. So basically get in the water for more than 20mins and you should be good.

Although a hot shower doesn’t induce as much sweating as a sauna, the heat can still cause mild sweating, which helps release some retained water. So basically get in the water for more than 20mins and you should be good.
aight thanks ill try that

I have been testing cardio before event, I’m guessing it’s best to sweat it out and not replenish the water by cutting out fluids and then having alcohol later?

Also my physique without creatine is suifuel, but have definitely noticed I get a lot more attention when I’m off it compared to on.

Last edited:
read it fully, thanks bhai.

Or just be debloated 24/7 by being healthy

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: penisbreath123 and IndraBC
Also my physique without creatine is suifuel, but have definitely noticed I get a lot more attention when I’m off it compared to on.
Yes, Creatine hydrates the muscle cells and increases their volume. In some cases, this increased water retention can not only be limited to the muscles, but can also extend to other body tissues just like your face. Thats why I stopped creatine a while ago I feel like its more of a looksmin.

I’m sorry are fucking retarded? There’s about 105 calories in a banana. You can do however much cardio you want but at the end of the day that’s still plus 105+ which is completely unnecessary. You are making your life harder for no reason. This thread is utter dogshit and this information is already known by everyone.
Your focus on a banana shows that you've missed the entire point. It's not about counting calories and carbs like an obsessive, but rather about balancing electrolytes and using carbohydrates for energy metabolism, especially during hiit workouts. If you think that 25g of carbohydrates from a banana will ruin your debloat progress, then you simply lack basic understanding of nutritional science. But keep on rotting while others get real results.

Your focus on a banana shows that you've missed the entire point. It's not about counting calories and carbs like an obsessive, but rather about balancing electrolytes and using carbohydrates for energy metabolism, especially during hiit workouts. If you think that 25g of carbohydrates from a banana will ruin your debloat progress, then you simply lack basic understanding of nutritional science. But keep on rotting while others get real results.
I don’t think it will ruin your bloat, it’s just not the most efficacious

bro if its one day ill definetely advise

evertything yu said and take the furosemide at 100 mg and also take low dose of ibuprofen and also alcohol its a really powerful diuretic i assure you even mr olympia before contest take 2 l of odka pre contest ask ronnie coleman

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Akuzy
Your body is using carbohydrates for energy plus around 100 g in the liver and a few more hundred g in your muscles so a banana is NO problem you idiot

• +1