Preemies are a lot more likely to be incels.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

As a preemie myself who's never even held hands it's true. A greycel mentioned most preemies they knew had it very rough growing up and were ALWAYS bullied in school.

Edit: 24 and never even held hands. I think that's a sign to throw in the towel.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33540, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
When you're premature born it means two things
Your mother is a genetic failure and for some reason gave birth earlier
Due to that, you haven't developed fully and now you're set to be small, low t and short for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Who would've thought.

When you're premature born it means two things
Your mother is a genetic failure and for some reason gave birth earlier
Due to that, you haven't developed fully and now you're set to be small, low t and short for the rest of your life
My T was deemed too high by blood work. Then again my dad t mogs Fabien Pelous.

The cortisol induced by growing up with a 10 inch wrists trunk frame dad fucked up you more than being a preemie.

The cortisol induced by growing up with a 10 inch wrists trunk frame dad fucked up you more than being a preemie.
They aren't a 10 inches. But he does have very large veiny hands, a very noticeable brow ridge, a large Aquiline nose, and a prominent jaw and chin.

They aren't a 10 inches. But he does have very large veiny hands, a very noticeable brow ridge, a large Aquiline nose, and a prominent jaw and chin.
Don't forget his truck sized mid mandible.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
That's precisely what I mean by jaw and chin.
I say it because I still remember the pics of your dad next to you you posted years ago. Idk whether it was wrists, shoulders, or chin, but one of them was comically sized

I was stillborn

Does birthweight matter? A lot of athletes were underweight at birth.

I say it because I still remember the pics of your dad next to you you posted years ago. Idk whether it was wrists, shoulders, or chin, but one of them was comically sized
3046996_08122218582.jpg

This one?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
3046996_08122218582.jpg

This one?
Oh wait. Maybe I'm confusing users. I had in mind a gigantic door framed negro with cyplenkov hands. I would swear it was your dad and he was next to you in a pic. My bad, nevermind

Oh wait. Maybe I'm confusing users. I had in mind a gigantic door framed negro with cyplenkov hands. I would swear it was your dad and he was next to you in a pic. My bad, nevermind
That one with my step grandfather maybe?

My dad was white.

Do

As a preemie myself who's never even held hands it's true. A greycel mentioned most preemies they knew had it very rough growing up and were ALWAYS bullied in school.

Edit: 24 and never even held hands. I think that's a sign to throw in the towel.
So Over nigga we are dying alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back